Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,106 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Igbo Lady Embraced Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Lady Embraced Islam (4962 Views)

A Septuagenarian Architect Embraced Islam On Christmas Day / How I Embraced Christ / Join Me In Congratulating Actress LOLA ALAO Shoulde Just Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by tola9ja: 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
"She sought the TRUTH, and the TRUTH set her free" Allahu Akbar! Kindly Watch this 3-Minute Testimony of how an Igbo Lady, Sister Confidence, (Now Aisha) EMBRACED ISLAM...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKQIQTCFeGI

You Shall No the Truth The truth Shall Set You Free

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by tola9ja: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
haffaze777, udatso, riliwayne001, empiree come and welocme sister aisha to the religion of peace

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by Hundreddegrees(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
It's a free world undecided
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by quickly: 10:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
tola9ja:
haffaze777, udatso, riliwayne001, empiree come and welocme sister aisha to the religion of peace

Just be cos u r parents worship Allah don't mean u have to worship him too.

unchain u r generation unborn from mental slavery to an Arab man and his occultism.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by tola9ja: 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
quickly:

unchain u r generation unborn from mental slavery to an Arab man and his occultism.

SMH

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by Ranchhoddas: 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
Winner01
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by 4reala(m): 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
She don enter 1 chance cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by Empiree: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
tola9ja:
"She sought the TRUTH, and the TRUTH set her free" Allahu Akbar! Kindly Watch this 3-Minute Testimony of how an Igbo Lady, Sister Confidence, (Now Aisha) EMBRACED ISLAM...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKQIQTCFeGI

You Shall No the Truth The truth Shall Set You Free

hericjames:
Muslim faithful help me I want to convert can you tell me the difference between allah and mohammed(saw)
Your answer will help tanks

@James, take note of this.

@bro Tola9ja, JazakaAllah khayran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by haffaze777(m): 12:22am On Jun 05, 2016
tola9ja:

Alhamdulilah for her life,may Allah(swt) be with her and make her stand firm on his path

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by haffaze777(m): 12:23am On Jun 05, 2016
tola9ja:

SMH

E pain am die
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by annunaki2(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2016
I am not impressed, she probably got married to some rich muslim alhaji who insisted she converts to his satanic religion. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by Demmzy15(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2016
annunaki2:
I am not impressed, she probably got married to some rich muslim alhaji who insisted she converts to his satanic religion. tongue
Continue deceiving yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by ifenes(m): 11:11am On Jun 05, 2016
Still a slave

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by annunaki2(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
Continue deceiving yourself!

I just watched the video and discovered that it was done by that notorious al ataquiya expert called yusuf adepoju. I am now more convinced that it is a stage managed charade one of several the fraudster does to create the impression he is winning souls for islam to ensure he keeps getting funding from his deluded sponsors.
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
She wanted to marry a rich muslim man.... Simple as ABC

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by frank317: 1:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
From frying pan to fire.... now they have turned her to a zombie ninja

Wait, are u sure they didn't threaten to cut her head too?
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by Demmzy15(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
annunaki2:

[s]I just watched the video and discovered that it was done by that notorious al ataquiya expert called yusuf adepoju. I am now more convinced that it is a stage managed charade one of several the fraudster does to create the impression he is winning souls for islam to ensure he keeps getting funding from his deluded sponsors. [/s]
If them born you well, go there and see how you'll convert. In less than a year, you'll be taking durooz cheesy grin Omo ale jati jati! grin tonguetongue
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by ypeace: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
If them born you well, go there and see how you'll convert. In less than a year, you'll be taking durooz cheesy grin Omo ale jati jati! grin tonguetongue
learn to control your emotions bro. Adepoju doesn't make anyone to become a Muslim. Only Allah can.
Please, stop using derogatory remarks on non believers. Correct them, if they reject it, move on with your life.
Dear bro, Fear Allah and remember the day we will account for everything we do, say and have in mind.
May Allah forgive us and safe us from the punishment of hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by annunaki2(m): 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
Demmzy15:

You want them to cut off my head to like their compatriots cut off the head that igbo woman. Awon elesin èsú burukú
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
An Igbo woman can do anything for money. -Isaac Newton

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by udatso: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Alhamdulillah...may Allah make her steadfast in the deen

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by zeyney(f): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
ypeace:

learn to control your emotions bro. Adepoju doesn't make anyone to become a Muslim. Only Allah can.
Please, stop using derogatory remarks on non believers. Correct them, if they reject it, move on with your life.
Dear bro, Fear Allah and remember the day we will account for everything we do, say and have in mind.
so true.and also Ramadan is coming.let's b careful with our alterances.may forgv us wereva we HV sinned ameeb
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by zeyney(f): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
ypeace:

so true.and also Ramadan is coming.let's b careful with our alterances.may forgv us wereva we HV sinned ameen

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
May Shaa Allah

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by true2god: 12:46am On Jun 06, 2016
I hope this woman is aware that true members of the religion of peace, aka Islam or muslims, just cut-off the head of an Igbo lady, in kano Northern Nigeria, for allegedly insulting their evil and demonic prophet (curse be upon him). I am 1000% sure they will try as much as they can to keep her uninformed of the many evil and wickedness in islam.

I believe she must be the 3rd wife of one rich alhaji who might have promised her heaven and earth to worship the arabian moon-god allahh and serve his criminal apostle, mohammed (curse be upon him).

May God deliver her soul from islamic demon and bondage.
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by NZAGHA(f): 12:50am On Jun 06, 2016
quickly:

i agree with you. (*nods in confirmation*)
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by NZAGHA(f): 12:53am On Jun 06, 2016
true2god:
I hope this woman is aware that true members of the religion of peace, aka Islam or muslims, just cut-off the head of an Igbo lady, in kano Northern Nigeria, for allegedly insulting their evil and demonic prophet (curse be upon him). I am 1000% sure they will try as much as they can to keep her uninformed of the many evil and wickedness in islam.

I believe she must be the 3rd wife of one rich alhaji who might have promised her heaven and earth to worship the arabian moon-god allahh and serve his criminal apostle, mohammed (curse be upon him).

May God deliver her soul from islamic demon and bondage.
i agree. This people wicked gan. Kai. Chineke zoputa onye a n'a ochiciri. Amen.
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2016
Maa Shaa Allah
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by ebenice(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
ifenes:
Still a slave
been a while ...where have u been?

hope u good and free from anti-God syndrome
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by florencepoko2: 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
I think she married a Muslim. angry
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by ypeace: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
zeyney:

so true.and also Ramadan is coming.let's b careful with our alterances.may forgv us wereva we HV sinned ameen

Ameen. Ramadan Kareem.
Re: Igbo Lady Embraced Islam by ypeace: 8:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
zeyney:

so true.and also Ramadan is coming.let's b careful with our alterances.may forgv us wereva we HV sinned ameeb
OAU fresher......... Are you now in School?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Often Do You Read Your Church Message Note? / Download Audio And Lyrics Video: Kirk Franklin - 123 Victory / Are There More Female Than Male Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.