Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) (4630 Views)

Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! / I Regret That I Invited Her To My House....see What She Did To Me.b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by marshborn(m): 10:31am On Jun 05, 2016
cheesy this happened at agofure park, They met on facebook and he invited her over for the weekend so she went with all her belongings.
What's your say?
Guys, what would you do if this happens to you?
Ladies, can you be this desperate to do this? grin

Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Lol... this is desperation squared. The guy should just send her back immediately with the next bus cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Vikkie14: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2016
"Wifi" don pack come home.
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by LordZero(m): 10:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Na to terminate the invitation on the spot sure pass and i go give her tfare to return to where she dey come from. cheesy grin
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Vikkie14: 10:36am On Jun 05, 2016
She don reach destination.
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by modestofynest(m): 10:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Shey him dey fine free kpekus to chaw for three days Boss no worry u go chaw till u tire

3 Likes

Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Virginkpekus(f): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2016
Lolz.... him Don marry wife by force
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by donogaga(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Hahaha

One chance.
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2016
Chai... this is bad
[size=20pt] WIFI[/size] looking for [size=20pt] HOTspot[/size]
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Staru1(m): 11:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Çhai, this reminds me my ex-spiritual friend,she was holy holy type untill I invited her, she carrys many beg, it was her friend that save me that day,
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by youngsahito(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2016
one chance...
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by jamalnation(m): 12:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
As only you waka cum na so you go waka go
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by buksaylor001: 1:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Na lie,the chick left the guy and wanted to travel back and the guy learnt about it and rushed to the park to APPOLOGISE to the chick-
I was there with that golf on a drop to pick up something,and am just I front of them at the other side dragging some smoke- in PH.
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by bilulu(m): 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
I had dis experience back den in school during my finals..... I met her on 2go asking for help in her admission which I promised to help..... d drama started wen she was coming for post utme it wasn't funny. She packed her clothes, kitchen stuffs n food stuffs. Rite there I say e don b for me. I had to go extra miles to get her dat admission oooo. Anyways sha she gave me d kpekus anyhow I wanted it n anytime I want it.
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by dania02(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Na to run leave her for park sure pass ooo wifi looking 4 huspond
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by dania02(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Na to run leave her for park sure pass ooo wifi looking 4 huspond
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by firstking01(m): 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vikkie14:
"Wifi" don pack come home.
Dear, how are you?
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
hehehehehehehe
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by firstking01(m): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Send who back, was he not the one who asked her to come over for the weekendundecided, mtcheeews...Btw, that place looks like agofure in mile1 park near waterlines in ph.
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by stiflerdrug: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
firstking01:
Send who back, was he not the one who asked her to come over for the weekendundecided, mtcheeews...Btw, that place looks like agofure in mile1 park near waterlines in ph.
what are you saying
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by firstking01(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
stiflerdrug:
what are you saying
In recapitulation, she never begged you to invite her over...you should know that there are hungry girls flooding internet esp fbundecided...deal with it bro, and next time learn to control your urge for sex...you cnt send her back just like that, that will be gross wickednessundecided
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by olarhtunji(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
she brought all those clothes for role play don't u grab......
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by stiflerdrug: 4:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
firstking01:
In recapitulation, she never begged you to invite her over...you should know that there are hungry girls flooding internet esp fbundecided...deal with it bro, and next time learn to control your urge for sex...you cnt send her back just like that, that will be gross wickednessundecided
wetin de worry Dis guy?? am talking of the ''mile one park close to water lines'' tat u said'
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
U go turn bk from d park dey go
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Beadex1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
seek her nd all other tings will be added .....one chance
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by fckmn24seg(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Iyawo ti de
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Numberz(m): 7:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
....Op why
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Dude don enter one shans. grin
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Dannidom(m): 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
She did what exactly?
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
bilulu:
I had dis experience back den in school during my finals..... I met her on 2go asking for help in her admission which I promised to help..... d drama started wen she was coming for post utme it wasn't funny. She packed her clothes, kitchen stuffs n food stuffs. Rite there I say e don b for me. I had to go extra miles to get her dat admission oooo. Anyways sha she gave me d kpekus anyhow I wanted it n anytime I want it.
what does it taste/feel like
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by bilulu(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
crotonite:
what does it taste/feel like
twas really nice cuz she gave me d opportunity to explore n I did great job so I enjoyed till infinity
Re: He Invited Her Over For Just The Weekend And She Did This(pic) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
bilulu:

twas really nice cuz she gave me d opportunity to explore n I did great job so I enjoyed till infinity
Tell something i don't. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics / Naija Lady With Massive Boobs And Butts Flaunt Them Openly(pics) / Is It True A Pregnancy Test Strip Will Show Positive When Dip In Coca Cola?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.