Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. (2995 Views)

I Don't Expect Any Sane Man To Marry A Lady Above 28years / 18+!!! She Poured Ice Cream On Her Pusssy and Asked Me to Lick It!!! / How To Eat Pusssy Properly And Make Her Orgasm. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. by Naija2mumu(m): 6:16pm On Sep 12, 2018
I'm bro. 100% calibated. Your view is wrong
Re: Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. by 2buffagain(m): 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2018
While the pussy is not all it's about...it is definitely an easy 65%+.

1 Like

Re: Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. by ecstasy357(m): 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
MUVA:
I can't help but look at my mom's photo almost every morning and yet I can't even harbour sexual thoughts about her.

Sorry bro, your analysis is badly flawed.

It's not bro. Your mom is out of the question to you
Re: Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. by ecstasy357(m): 6:24pm On Sep 12, 2018
Yuneehk:
Here I was thinking mad people don't display their madness on Sundays..

What else do you have to offer your man?
Re: Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. by ecstasy357(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2018
histemple:
While I agree that without Pvssy men may not have as much attention and regard for women, I want to honestly disagree that s3x is the only thing they can offer.

That to me is a disrespect to womanhood.

What else do you want from a woman? Emotional support, companionship or....?
Re: Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. by histemple: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
ecstasy357:

What else do you want from a woman? Emotional support, companionship or....?

A woman can actually take you to the next level of your life.

Women carry a peculiar power and they have the sttongest spiritual strength.

Amongst what a quality woman can offer includes but not limited to moral, spiritual, financial and emotional support.

1 Like

Re: Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. by ecstasy357(m): 11:35am On Sep 13, 2018
histemple:

A woman can actually take you to the next level of your life.

Women carry a peculiar power and they have the sttongest spiritual strength.

Amongst what a quality woman can offer includes but not limited to moral, spiritual, financial and emotional support.

Let's take a look at spirituality, that's like the most important one.
David, Solomon, Samson, Jacob etc. These men were great men of God but their stories were stained by women.

Esther...a very good woman who helped her nation. In other words, she used the power of a woman to get the king to act in her favour.

Let's look at Ruth.... At the end of the day she got married, THE END. Simply sums up a woman's role.

Uhmmm....let's stop here for now

1 Like

Re: Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. by histemple: 2:46pm On Sep 13, 2018
ecstasy357:

Let's take a look at spirituality, that's like the most important one.
David, Solomon, Samson, Jacob etc. These men were great men of God but their stories were stained by women.

Esther...a very good woman who helped her nation. In other words, she used the power of a woman to get the king to act in her favour.

Let's look at Ruth.... At the end of the day she got married, THE END. Simply sums up a woman's role.

Uhmmm....let's stop here for now

I am particularly impressed with the examples you cited.

Now you must understand that all powerful and intelligent people can either use such powers positively or negatively and women are not an exception.

David, Solomon and Samson were very stupid examples of how a man shouldn't relate with "STRANGE" women. These three are always driven by insatiable lust for women such that it becloud their reasoning and takes away the man in them.

Esther is a good example of the power that women carries and how to apply such.

Lastly, note also that real women achieve their target through a male figure.

1 Like

Re: Without Pusssy, No Sane Man Will Look At A Woman Twice. by ecstasy357(m): 5:45am On Sep 14, 2018
histemple:

Lastly, note also that real women achieve their target through a male figure.

Real women, fake women or even semi women all achieve their target through the male figure with the use of their bottom power.

"Bottom power..." That's the topic, right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Who Masturbated With Fanta Bottle Killed Herself, After Video Goes Viral / 3 Secrets That Will Get Him Commited (ladies Come In) / If My Girlfriend Refuse To Give Me Sex, And I Go Out, Is It Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.