Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection (48570 Views)

President Buhari Goes To Prophet TB Joshua For Healing / Nigerians Call Femi Adesina ' A Liar' As Buhari Goes To London Hospital / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by signz: 10:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
I don't like Buhari and i never voted dor him. But for the sake of our country, I pray he comes back healthy.

Nigerias is too volatile now and am afraid we can't handle any bad news now

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by tonguengineer(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
m1500:
JUst wondering why the president cannot rest in his country. I hope the British PM will consider coming to Nigeria to rest.
That ll be in the next world bro

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by duscollins: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Burukutu sipping orangutang.
Kunu sipping baboon
Fura guzzling monkey
Gworo chewing gorilla
Bitterkola munching rhesus
Kolanut cracking chimpanzee
Tuwo swallowing bonobo
Bro, u wan finish this man?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by ybalogs(m): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Old age is gradually catching up on our Presido. The way I see it, governance is not really meant for old people but these old men just don't want to quit being relevant. I wish him a quick recovery.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by laviecontinue: 10:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wake up! grin I bound every spirit of slumber in you! Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Fire! grin grin
priscaoge:
I have a dream that one day, Obama will come to Nigeria for medical treatment and also to rest undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by Joarams(m): 10:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
DeltaOil:
Let this not be another Yar'Adua oh!

They hid Yar'Adua's illness, they are hiding Buhari's angry angry

Na Wa, here comes the "Mere Commissioner" grin grin

With this level of detail, you're still talking of hiding? Hmmm
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by dablazor: 10:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
ganisucks:

Who knows, he might be heading †̥♥ London †̥♥ handover the country †̥♥ Jonathan. It's obvious that APC has failed A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ has lost the war. They have seen the handwriting on the wall, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ have seen the statistics. Two more years ☀̤̣̈̇f APC without Jonathan's help will turn us †̥♥ Zimbabwe A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Venezuela combined. Have Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ not noticed that the Nairaland APC champions have fled. We are now stuck with Quotasystem, Dabull A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ a host ☀̤̣̈̇f nursery school pupils.
What is it you are saying ser? Jonathan? Why do you Nigerian youths always love being sentimental about things? Jonathan or Buhari, is any of them close to even a percent of the best nigeria has to offer as president?
Bullocks.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by mcgaius: 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
If you claimed that PDP destroyed Nigeria and in the last 24 hours, you have consulted Jonathan and Obasanjo, what are you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by tonguengineer(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
They denied his sickness rumors and the zombie came back with a reprisal attack that we want him dead. I can already perceive the end from the beginning. Buhari keep fooling the zombies since ages.
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by lloydmuna2(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Menh I think we need to miss prayers for him oh,,,,
Morning,,, mat 7vs12 +multivite
Afternoon,,, dogoyaro +psl 1vs4
Night ,,,, condem oil+root!!!
Mid nite ,,, hot prayer + beating
I bet you by morning all the infection will do marathon Hahhaha chiee
Na lie oh
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by nmaihat: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
Krismart:
Buhari smart guy, running away from NDA missile test as deadline draws close cos he doesn't knw d target.

I thought I was the only person that remembered.

I believe that baba is hale and hearty. He just wants to run things from abroad pending when this missile testing thing ends.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by 9inches(m): 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
I was tempted to rejoice like Sugabelly cool then I remembered he is not dead yet. However, I, 9inches, on behalf of my brothers and sisters from the East, wish him quick recovery, because we are Christians. sad

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by Joarams(m): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
priscaoge:
I have a dream that one day, Obama will come to Nigeria for medical treatment and also to rest undecided

Truly it would take a long while for our medical care to become world class. In the meantime, though sadly so, we can't but procure the best kind of care for our President. It's the same reason we use their cars and other things we can't produce yet. Abi you don eva hear say Obama enter Mercedes Benz?
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by AreaFada2: 11:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Xuccessly:

President buhari going to london to see doctor;wen plenty hospital dy nigeria.lolzzzz cnt stop laffing.rest tym never reach ooo oga continue to dy remove subsidy

May God let us live long like Methuselah to witness the day European/North American prime ministers/presidents will be coming to Nigeria to visit ENT surgeons. cool cool

Amen! Ise! Ase! Ameen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by kabman: 11:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hope youths takeover the country after pmb tenure.
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by mayorchelsea(m): 11:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Sahara report just earned some credibility from moi
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by kabman: 11:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
Buhari should just ask mugabe for his secret.
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by 9t9jacobs: 11:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ear, Nose and throat..wetin again come remain, the thing wey affect these organ don affect the brain too. My prayer na make im come back for day time sha. I hate night travels.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by duality(m): 11:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
He is healed on Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by Pyno30: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Daminaj1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1028607197231620&id=100002470489894&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1028607197231620%3Atl_objid.1028607197231620%3Athid.100002470489894%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-718881622062983295#footer_action_list
If PDP says Buhari is very sick, U better believe
them~Can't occupy Aso rock for 16yrs and not have
authentic eyes & ears everywhere
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by Paperwhite(m): 11:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
So pathetic that the same Femi Adeshina that announced days ago that "Mr.President is hale & hearty" is the same slowpoke that is still brokering this info.Talk about selling your soul to chronic lying while the "Sai Baba" zombies kept masturbating themselves to stupor.The president as long he/her constitutionally remains the president is the property of the state hence answerable to same.You can see civilized nations like the US keeping info on their president shrouded in secrecyNow what becomes of the cutting cost policy? What about ASO Rock Clinic with it budgeted billions or it's still his flare for oversea adventure @ all cost?.How much is this going to cost the state? What about the common man who doesn't have money to buy PCM? There is a God we'll give account to on the day of reckoning.My goodwill wishes Mr.president but that is not the right way to go about this.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by evy1(m): 11:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Tell him to bend his head one side and add 2 drops of ear drop and bend the head the other side and add 2 drops of ear drop again! Why does he need to travel for that nah!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by NavierStokes(m): 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Sahara report just earned some credibility from moi

But pdp broke the news first
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by jovialSoul001(m): 11:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
rubbish who kias as far my cc top up De. lolzzzz
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by jovialSoul001(m): 11:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
evy1:
Tell him to bend his head one side and add 2 drops of ear drop and bend the head the other side and add 2 drops of ear drop again! Why does he need to travel for that nah!

what is dis idiot saying you think its that easy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Kunu sipping baboon
Fura guzzling monkey
Gworo chewing gorilla
Tuwo swallowing bonobo

This guy is brilliant
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by phanshark(m): 11:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Daminaj1:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1028607197231620&id=100002470489894&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1028607197231620%3Atl_objid.1028607197231620%3Athid.100002470489894%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-718881622062983295#footer_action_list
the whole nija. NO get ear doctor or hospital to handle this,, i suspect something worst than "ear" best of wishes to him "Amen"
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by Demainman1: 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
10 days go soon become 1 month like play, like play. Yar adua II loading.....
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by evy1(m): 11:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
jovialSoul001:

what is dis idiot saying you think its that easy
grin grin grin Is that the best you can come up with.
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by Almightyperes: 11:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Kunu sipping baboon
Fura guzzling monkey
Gworo chewing gorilla
Tuwo swallowing bonobo
thanks for making my night.....
Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by fratermathy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
ganisucks:

Who knows, he might be heading †̥♥ London †̥♥ handover the country †̥♥ Jonathan. It's obvious that APC has failed A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ has lost the war. They have seen the handwriting on the wall, A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ have seen the statistics. Two more years ☀̤̣̈̇f APC without Jonathan's help will turn us †̥♥ Zimbabwe A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ Venezuela combined. Have Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ not noticed that the Nairaland APC champions have fled. We are now stuck with Quotasystem, Dabull A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ a host ☀̤̣̈̇f nursery school pupils.

You talk like a child. Your childish fonts are annoying and very distracting.

I've been seeing your comments here for quite a while now and you just seem to criticise without making recommendations. Politics has beclouded your naive brain that you squirt out angst at the mention of Buhari or anything good for Nigeria.

While I am not fan of Buhari, I believe your baseless comparison of Buhari and GEJ is childish and smells of dim wittedness. DO you really think GEJ or PDP or PMB or APC are the problem with Nigeria

PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA! ETHNOPOLITICORELIGIOCENTRIC BIGOTS!!! angry angry angry angry

CHANGE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection by dmanj: 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
apc and 'truth from behind'

first d president is not sick
then he is sick and expected to go for medic in london for an 'uncommon spiritual' ear infection that no nigerian hospital can attend to. God go judge.

lest I forget, femi shld pls use d correct word 'sick leave' and not vacation!!!

na treatment him de go for, no b rest

nevertheless, wishing d president speedy recovery from ds very uncommon spiritual ear infection

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Defy Lockdown, Harvest Corpses Like US, Europe, APC Govs Forum Warns Nigerians / Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.