Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta (35569 Views)

Kano’s Votes Alone Were More Than What The Entire South-West Gave Buhari - Waku / "Let Us Talk" - President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Niger Delta Militants / Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams, Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by bryan1991: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Millerz:
Mumu, I'm sure you don't know that Port Harcourt has the same number of Millionaires as Abuja or even more. Yes! Last time it was revealed that PH and Abuja has 1000 millionaires respectively and there were no figures for that of Kano.

Do you that one of the Richest men in Nigeria presently is also from Delta State? Google "Igho Sanomi" and be enlightened.,

And hey, nobody is losing Bendel states. Niger Delta is One, not two. The only reason the GDP of Lagos is higher than that of Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom is the absence of True Federalism. And just so you know Delta state has the highest Per Capita income in Nigeria followed by Rivers which is also the mist sustainable state in Nigeria.

Pls speak with facts.

No body is losing bendel state? River niger already demarcated it, niger bridge is what they considered to be the demarcation place. And warri and Benin will never go with you. So keep dreaming
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by poseidon12: 11:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Foolish man.
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by Kfed4ril(m): 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
kettle84:
honestly, Benue thinks they are Arewa why Fulani thinks they are not hence the massacre of Benue by Fulani. hahahahaha

Benue confuse because Biafra no accept them Arewa no accept them.
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by poseidon12: 11:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
babydioku:
See mumu that his people are being butchered like goat is here claiming arewa.

Don't mind the big fool.
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by poseidon12: 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
pho27:
He didn't talk to the so called Biafra but Niger delta which is south south yet i can see many Igbos saying trash here or have ur lands suddenly started producing oil too? Just shut up already if u are not from d south....smh

You need to learn more about your country. Most South East states have crude oil and natural gas. But the Igbo are entrepreneurs and are not depending on crude oil for their survival. The Igbo have always supported equity and justice which are nonexistent in Nigeria. The Igbo will always support any group that is agitating for fair treatment. And of course, the fool mentioned Biafra.
By the way, why are you contributing to this thread; did the fool mention your own ethnic group?

1 Like

Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by mikolo80: 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kfed4ril:

Since discovering oil in Nigeria it has contributed over 80% of our GDP till date
govt revenue not GDP. learn the difference
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by booblacain(m): 2:17am On Jun 07, 2016
samcolee:
we buy the fucken yam completely from em. We ain't trading yam for oil remember. Let the oil rest before you people suck it dry. I wonder all these grievances about unpaid salaries when yam and cow is what Is what paying salaries. Recieve sense even TB Joshua can't find oil in the north

Are you sure you quoted the right post. I don't quite understand what you mean.
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by kedeojo(m): 4:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Well said, I am a Niger delta to the core, some of us are so lazy that they think oil is everything. Take a look at d six niger delta states n you will know oil has even became a cause rather than blessing. When PMB give bailout to twenty-seven states, only Akwa ibom didn't collect. Mind you its currently the richest in term of oil well. What I see is dat the Igbos are trying to break away from nigeria and they know they can't achieve dat alone, they are supporting the so called avengers just for the reason of achieving their aim. if nigeria break out today, d north will be far better than any other region cos naturally they will fall to agriculture not minding other deposit they have. We brag down here of oil and with the rise of foodstuff now why are we all complaining that its expensive and there in north foodstuff are still moderate. D igbos should fight their struggle alone and not drag ND to their selfish motive.

3 Likes

Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by Lytech(m): 6:23am On Jun 07, 2016
bashydemy:
They should continue? Have you forgotten they are destroying their lands? Like the man said before oil the country exist so they should continue and later when they finally destroy their land, they will be crying to the govt. well so many of them have done it in the past and where are they today? Asari dokubo did the same and when he was paid he never invest the money in his region not even in the country and they never blame the bastard.
You see...
Dokubo was paid!!!
Minus 7 to 8 people are freed from poverty(dokubo family and friend)...
My brother,peace can solve anythg in this counttry...
Our leader are cheating us because of our silence...
Let's strive hard together to fight for our right
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by Lytech(m): 6:26am On Jun 07, 2016
tibaonnet:
How old are you?
You must either be a pastor or imam... We never got independent from the british with peace... My brother,we can't get our independent from this politifians with peace... We have been exercising that for years,and its not working... Let's try another strategy
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by myproperty(m): 7:07am On Jun 07, 2016
mikolo80:
well all I know is 100 naira was allocated and I can only see work of 1 to 10 naira. but the money was allocated same as every other state plus nddc and these ppl blowing shht up will be settled and zero development will come to those not ready to fight for their share. last time 26,000 militants were settled, apart from the ogas that got billions. what about the other 10 to 20 million SSers, who will fight for them
And the north also collected money and the work I saw is less than 2 naira out of an allocation of N100. If they are not doing anything why are their states always among the best developing states. what happens to states in the north. The most celebrated development by a state government in the north is the "marriage super" organized by kwankwaso and feeding of school children by el fufai. But in the south you would be shown physical development. lest I forget most of the roads in the north were tarred by the federal, how many roads are tarred by your state governors? Your state governors are working right and yet the highest level of poverty remains there. weather you like it or north the governors in ss, sw and se work for their state than what those of the north do.
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by bashydemy(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2016
Lytech:

You see...
Dokubo was paid!!!
Minus 7 to 8 people are freed from poverty(dokubo family and friend)...
My brother,peace can solve anythg in this counttry...
Our leader are cheating us because of our silence...
Let's strive hard together to fight for our right
Oh... So you support the militants been paid in billions right? So aside from dokubo and his family that are happy do also remember millions who are suffering and that money paid to the militants can change their lives if well use for the betterment of the country. You why GEJ is called ineffectual baboon. A sane country will never paid militants for amnesty.
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by Lytech(m): 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
bashydemy:
Oh... So you support the militants been paid in billions right? So aside from dokubo and his family that are happy do also remember millions who are suffering and that money paid to the militants can change their lives if well use for the betterment of the country. You why GEJ is called ineffectual baboon. A sane country will never paid militants for amnesty.
They already fail to use the money for the betterment of the country. therefore,force needs to be use to acquire our right.
My brother,we need to fight for our independent from the so called politifians.
Revolution needs to occur in this country... That's when things can turn right
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by bashydemy(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lytech:

They already fail to use the money for the betterment of the country. therefore,force needs to be use to acquire our right.
My brother,we need to fight for our independent from the so called politifians.
Revolution needs to occur in this country... That's when things can turn right
The same revolution that does not occur under GEJ? Hmmmm warn them not to start a war they could not finish, they should go and ask the survival of Biafra.
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by bigass123(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Oh really?

mikolo80:
slight correction. Canada has plenty oil
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by Lytech(m): 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
bashydemy:
The same revolution that does not occur under GEJ? Hmmmm warn them not to start a war they could not finish, they should go and ask the survival of Biafra.
Am not from east..
Am from southwest...
Let the truth be told...
Only if u are son/daughter to one of this thief...
Are we been treated well?
We are son of a cloth seller and we are wearing rag...
Our parent sells meat,bt we are eating bone...
Buhari is wicked...
He careless about the masses...
The economy situation is poor...
Common man are suffering...
Nothg good comes easy..,our forefathers fought with the last breath to gain independent from white...
If need be,let's take the risk and stop been a slave by this old fools
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by Igboid: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2016
bryan1991:

No body is losing bendel state? River niger already demarcated it, niger bridge is what they considered to be the demarcation place. And warri and Benin will never go with you. So keep dreaming

River Niger never separated the Nupes at the opposite sides of it. River Benue never separated the Tivs at the opposite sides of it, but somehow, miraculously, river Niger developed supernatural powers and separated the Igbos in Anioma from those in SE?

Some people are just ignorant. Rivers don't separate people, it unites them.River Niger unites Anioma with Ogbaru LGA of Anambra, and unites Asaba with Onitsha.
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by mikolo80: 1:06am On Jun 08, 2016
bigass123:
Oh really?

shale tinz .that's what crashed oil price
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by bashydemy(m): 5:44am On Jun 08, 2016
Lytech:

Am not from east..
Am from southwest...
Let the truth be told...
Only if u are son/daughter to one of this thief...
Are we been treated well?
We are son of a cloth seller and we are wearing rag...
Our parent sells meat,bt we are eating bone...
Buhari is wicked...
He careless about the masses...
The economy situation is poor...
Common man are suffering...
Nothg good comes easy..,our forefathers fought with the last breath to gain independent from white...
If need be,let's take the risk and stop been a slave by this old fools
I seriously don't get you,Did you just said Buhari is wicked? How? What did he do to make him wicked is it because he is fighting corruption? Is it because he block all avenue for looting the treasury? Tell me what dos you benefited from GEJ? You say your forefathers fight with their last breath for independence abeg which fight and when was that? So you support the NDA to continue blowing up pipelines? Just tell me one single thing PMB to make him wicked. I think you are one of those that just listen to them say them say.
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by bigass123(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Please tell me more... I'm here to learn

mikolo80:
shale tinz .that's what crashed oil price
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by tomakint: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
babydioku post=46310702| [b:
See mumu that his people are being butchered like goat[/b]is here claiming arewa.
Lmao grin grin too funny

Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by Aaronzy: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
The problem with dis south east and south south is dat dey tinks dat dey are the special ones, even mourinho dat claims he is the special one go and ask the chelsea fans what happened to his career...you can as well go back to nigeria history and see what happened to the likes of Ojukwu and dae rest wen the claimed to be the special ones......useless Biafra and visionless Niger deltans
Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
I don't understand you. Are Warri and Benin not in the ND??
bryan1991:

Re: Waku: "Drink Your Oil, We Would Eat Our Yams", Arewa Chieftain Tells Niger Delta by BushidoBlue(m): 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Meanwhile the nation has sent the most formidable military response in peace time to the Niger Delta. Seems the Oil drinking must continue, since eating of yam requires oil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi Visits CKC Onitsha For The Feast Of Christ The King (Photos) / Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls / Man & Lady Trekking For Jonathan Arrive Uromi Edo State (See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.