Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria (24655 Views)

After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) / BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK / Qatar To Fly In 4,000 Cows In 60 Flights Via Qatar Airways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by Steveagro: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2019
Please who has bsf in Abuja
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by Salzer2mee(m): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Stevenagro, I can have it sent to u

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by Salzer2mee(m): 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2019
Call me on 07088016498
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by therealnova: 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2019
ErnyyBobo:
Black soldier fly larvae

Bros I go need your contact ooo
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by ErnyyBobo: 1:11pm On Apr 13, 2019
therealnova:

Bros I go need your contact ooo

Edited
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by ttooppee: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hello my fellow friends, just want to let you know that we now have black soldier fly larvae in Ibadan at affordable price. Cos it's has almost 55% crude protein and other essential nutrients needed for fish and chickens for fast growth and bone development. If you need any, feel free to join my WhatsApp group
https:///JvcFpkWe6hI5HMKRJfXGSi
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by princeaustin55: 3:36pm On May 04, 2019
For BSF eggs- whatsapp me on - 08138438552

abdullkabar:

there are farms around na,at least have seen many in epe area(you will surely get along ajah-epe expressway),but it might cost you though
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by princeaustin55: 3:42pm On May 04, 2019
Good to read your comment- You can whatsapp me if you want to buy - 08138438552

peterbabs:
Hi Mr Babatunde,
Pardon me, I'm just seeing this.

If you have a heap of dung under tree or any form of shade, use a stick to poke through it after at least one week that the dung has been there. I'm convinced you will see BSF Larva there, unless during extreme harmattan like they have in the north.
I'm inclined to believe that they're everywhere in Nigeria in the country sides.

So do check around your Poultry where the dung is disposed and let me know.

Every farm in the bush in lagos has it in their dung hill, unless they're treating the dung with chemicals that harm the creatures.

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by princeaustin55: 3:44pm On May 04, 2019
And for those in Lagos and West Africa feel free to reach me on whatsapp - 08138438552. We have BSF eggs available

ttooppee:
Hello my fellow friends, just want to let you know that we now have black soldier fly larvae in Ibadan at affordable price. Cos it's has almost 55% crude protein and other essential nutrients needed for fish and chickens for fast growth and bone development. If you need any, feel free to join my WhatsApp group
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by pclight(m): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
We have as much Black Soldier Fly Larvae as needed in Enugu, call/text 08151560297, WhatsApp-08116948001

ttooppee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by pclight(m): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
We have as much Black Soldier Fly Larvae as needed in Enugu, call/text 08151560297, WhatsApp-08116948001

princeaustin55:
And for those in Lagos and West Africa feel free to reach me on whatsapp - 08138438552. We have BSF eggs available

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by chidi11911: 11:52am On Jul 30, 2019
How I can attract this bsf flies to my environment if I don't have poultry farm. I really want to know more.
Thanks guys in the house for your contribution
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by Madas1986(m): 5:15am On Jul 31, 2019
chidi11911:
How I can attract this bsf flies to my environment if I don't have poultry farm. I really want to know more.
Call this number 08069150811
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by pclight(m): 6:31am On Nov 19, 2019
cashtrend:
Please his the black fly larvae? Please I need response

This is not the fly oh, the Black Soldier Fly is actually bigger than that and more beautiful. It complete black in color (from afar) with white lines on its legs.

We have the larva for sell to anyone interested in starting up their own farm
We also have the one on one online training on how to best multiple your farm in three months to feed your birds and fishes daily with enough quantity.

Call_me/whatsapp @08116948001
Or Call_me/SMS_me @07080083709

We are in Enugu but we will reach you safely anywhere in Nigeria and Cameroon.

Help someone save/make in poultry/fishery today

1 Like

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by pclight(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2019
chidi11911:

We also have the one on one online training on how to best setup and multiple your farm in three months to feed your birds and fishes daily with enough quantity.

We are in Enugu but we will reach you safely anywhere in Nigeria and Cameroon.

Help someone save/make in poultry/fishery today

1 Like

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by pclight(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2019
chidi11911:

We also have the one on one online training on how to best setup and multiple your farm in three months to feed your birds and fishes daily with enough quantity.

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by Chibenze(m): 2:52am On May 11, 2020
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by BlackSoldierFly(f): 9:12am On May 25, 2020
mfm04622:
How can you help me get the larvae? Are you sure they are BSFL as other larvae cannot coexist with BSFL. This is another benefit of rearing BSF as they take care of flies on the farm.
We have a bsfl farm contact us
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by BlackSoldierFly(f): 9:12am On May 25, 2020
Adesegunt:
I am interested in BSF breeding. can anyone help me with the pupae to start my BSF farm?
Sure contact us
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by BlackSoldierFly(f): 9:14am On May 25, 2020
Adesegunt:

I live in Port-Harcourt. The world has become a global village so any good practice aboard should be replicated here and one of such is vermicomposting for organic farming. I also want to breed the black soldier fly, but yet to get the feed stock to commence either in larve or pupae stage. I am hoping We can get help on this forum in this regard.

Anyone that can help. Please contact me my mail through this forum. It would be much appreciated.
We have a farm in Rivers State. Contact us.
We will be organizing a training soon
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by BlackSoldierFly(f): 9:14am On May 25, 2020
rockyk:
I'm interested in the bsf larva..
Someone with concrete lead should fill me in.. I'll pay even
Contact us
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by BlackSoldierFly(f): 9:16am On May 25, 2020
TVAofMS:
Does anyone know any seasoned, experienced, and motivated researcher on BSFL who would like to work in a small BSFL start up company in the US? An ideal suitable candidate has to be very interested in this line of work, in addition to having experience doing it. Please kindly respond to this message and then we can start discussing outside this forum. Thanks
Contact us
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by BlackSoldierFly(f): 9:17am On May 25, 2020
Sirgahbby:
Anyone with info of black soldier fly around their vicinity ....pls mail me ....I'll really appreciate
Send us an email or call
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by BlackSoldierFly(f): 9:17am On May 25, 2020
orogodoganyin:

do you have a bsf farm?
I need them for my project
We have bsf farm
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by BlackSoldierFly(f): 9:20am On May 25, 2020
Larryejomafuvwe:
Guys please do you think I can find BSF in port Harcourt?
Yes we have a farm in River State and we will start training soon
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by orogodoganyin(m): 9:13am On May 27, 2020
BlackSoldierFly:

We have a bad farm
what happened to your farm?
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by BlackSoldierFly(f): 9:29am On May 27, 2020
orogodoganyin:

what happened to your farm?
sorry it was a typo... Error.
We have a bsfl farm
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by orogodoganyin(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2020
BlackSoldierFly:
sorry it was a typo... Error.
We have a bsfl farm
where is it located? i'm looking to get some larvae from you to kickstart my own bin/farm
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by Youngext: 2:38pm On May 27, 2020
Guys you won't believe this, I'm a poultry farmer and there's this dung we kept away in a bin for more than two weeks now, after reading this thread today, I went to open it, I found Alot of them swarming the dung, Alot of hatches shelling too, the swarm of black flies that emerged.
Please I need to know how to harvest them for use in my poultry.

Find below a sample of the larvae I found, I hope it's the BSFL?

Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by BlackSoldierFly(f): 11:13am On May 28, 2020
orogodoganyin:

where is it located? i'm looking to get some larvae from you to kickstart my own bin/farm
River's state sir
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by Larryejomafuvwe(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2020
Where in rivers state? Can you please provide a contact info so I can contact you?
Re: Black Soldier Fly Larva (BSFL) In Nigeria by orogodoganyin(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2020
BlackSoldierFly:

River's state sir

That's a bit too far from me. I'm in Kaduna State

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Agriculture Can We Really Make A Living From It / See The Current Price Of Day Old Turkeys. / Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.