Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! (2423 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Omotayor123(f): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
madridguy:
Romodan Mubaraq
Cc: aminat508 Omotayor123
Emi wa ase pupo laiye. Ameen
Aamin ya Allah! Ramadan Kareem!
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Omotayor123(f): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
braithwaite:

Happy ramadhan. Mathematical,laykhorn,aminat508,omotayor123,rukayhat,
oyiboeru,omokab,WASMOG,JBismarck,
musulumi zeyney
saleeman4 world,paulpogba,mezut ozil,arda turan,benzema,salah ..and faithful Muslim all over the world
Tnx dear. Ramadan Kareem!
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Omotayor123(f): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Rahimakallah...
May Allah bless and uplift you...
Jaxaka Allahu khairan.

Have a lovely day cheri
smiley
I never knew you are a Mumeen... Ramadan Mubarak to you
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Smellymouth: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

I never knew you are a Mumeen... Ramadan Mubarak to you

Lol.. I ve always known you are a mu'mina smiley

May the light that we celebrate at Ramadan
show us the way and lead us together on the
path of peace and social harmony

Wish you a very happy and peaceful Ramadan Mubarak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Omotayor123(f): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol.. I ve always known you are a mu'mina smiley
May the light that we celebrate at Ramadan show us the way and lead us together on the path of peace and social harmony
Wish you a very happy and peaceful Ramadan Mubarak
Aamin... Wish you same.

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by madridguy(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
It's quite some time...how are you doing?

Omotayor123:

Aamin ya Allah!
Ramadan Kareem!
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Smellymouth: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omotayor123:

Aamin... Wish you same.

Jazaka Allahu khairan

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by zeyney(f): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
braithwaite:

musulumi zeyney
saleeman4 world,paulpogba,mezut ozil,arda turan,benzema,salah ..and faithful Muslim all over the world
happy Ramadan to u.may Allah gv us long lyf and good health to witness d end of Ramadan.ameen
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by boyo123(m): 8:36am On Jun 07, 2016
zeyney:

happy Ramadan to u.may Allah gv us long lyf and good health to witness d end of Ramadan.ameen
ramadan mubarak
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by doveda: 9:50am On Jun 07, 2016
Actofwar
Jaybee3
Aminat508
Omototayor123
Smellingmouth
Princprinz (I sincerely didn't want to wish you)undecided
Niyi123

Ramadan Kareem. May Almighty Allah accept our ibadahsmiley
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by laykhorn(m): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2016
braithwaite:

musulumi zeyney

Oh thanks braithwaite! And Ramadan Kareem to everyone.
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by bitchcrafts: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Who your wish epp? undecided... Amin, Ramadan Mubarak D2d? wink kiss
doveda:
Actofwar
Jaybee3
Aminat508
Omototayor123
Smellingmouth
Niyi123

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
doveda:
A.ctofwar
Jayb.ee3
Aminat.508
Omototayo.r123
Smelling.mouth
Princp.rinz (I sincerely didn't want to wish you)undecided
Niyi123

Lol Amin. Ramadan mubaraq to u too. smiley
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by zeyney(f): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
boyo123:
ramadan mubarak
and to u too
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by bqlekan(m): 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ramadan Mubarak to Smellymouth brother, Mohzann, Mohfidel, Bihad, may Allah accept it as an act of ibadah...

And a special one to mama Goldenruby. Congratulations dear.. May Allah be with you and the new born... That was how you didn't call me for the Amala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
bqlekan:
Ramadan Mubarak to Smellymouth brother, Mohzann, Mohfidel, Bihad, may Allah accept it as an act of ibadah...

And a special one to mama Goldenruby. Congratulations dear.. May Allah be with you and the new born... That was how you didn't call me for the Amala
Wow... Thanks dear, AMEN to the prayers kiss. Amala session was in the early hours of today. Would mail yours for sahur tongue. Ramadan Mubarak! May Allah's accept our Dua's.
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Walexsammy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
optional1:
Wishing all the Muslim brothers and sister a Happy Ramadan (Holy Month of Fasting) may Allah forgive your sins and accept your thanksgiven and sacrifices. May you all live to withness next year's Ramadan. Amin.

Happy Holy Month of Ramadan
Cc. My hubby klexycole
Nychillax
rildwanullahi
and to all other muslims on NL.

You can also send warm wishes to any muslim brother or sister you know.
CC:
Electronzeez, babatawa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by bqlekan(m): 9:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
goldenruby:
Wow... Thanks dear, AMEN to the prayers kiss. Amala session was in the early hours of today. Would mail yours for sahur tongue. Ramadan Mubarak! May Allah's accept our Dua's.

Wow! Patiently waiting for the Amala mail... Amin.. Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by klexycole(m): 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
optional1:
Wishing all the Muslim brothers and sister a Happy Ramadan (Holy Month of Fasting) may Allah forgive your sins and accept your thanksgiven and sacrifices. May you all live to withness next year's Ramadan. Amin.

Happy Holy Month of Ramadan
Cc. My hubby klexycole
Nychillax
rildwanullahi
and to all other muslims on NL.

You can also send warm wishes to any muslim brother or sister you know.
Thanks dearie. cool
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Singapore1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
klexycole:
Thanks dearie. cool
her hubby hmm grin ( i chase you come here )
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by klexycole(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Singapore1:
Baba Nee grin grin Abeg lemme and my baby o cheesy
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by niyi123: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2016
doveda:
Actofwar
Jaybee3
Aminat508
Omototayor123
Smellingmouth
Niyi123

May Allah accept it as an act of worship. Thanks
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2016
Sexytemi:
Happy Ramadan to all the Muslims, may u live to celebrate more Ramadan, @ smellymouth happy Ramadan....u seem to b. d only Muslim i know here.
I'm one too. Ramadan Mubarak.
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by timsonpreye(m): 11:45am On Jun 08, 2016
So d rest of us dat are not ur tribe wat do u expect us to do Start wishing happy ramadan wit u guys... SMH
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
OluwabuqqyYOLO:

I'm one too. Ramadan Mubarak.

Ramadan Mubarak my bro, may Allah in his infinite mercy guard, protect and grant you all your wishes.
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by gbens2000(m): 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
i wish smellymouth and all other muslims on nairaland a happy holy month.pls dont forget to always put NIGERIA and all nairanders in ur daily prayers.one love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by optional1(f): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
timsonpreye:
So d rest of us dat are not ur tribe wat do u expect us to do Start wishing happy ramadan wit u guys... SMH

Ur question is for who please?
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by optional1(f): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by bibijay123(f): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
happy Ramadan Neyoor, Kaffy4bill, Zaynie, aminat508 kiss

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
bibijay123:
happy Ramadan Neyoor, Kaffy.4bill, Zayn.ie, ami,nat508 kiss

Thanks Swit! kiss
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by Singapore1(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
optional1:

tongue tongue tongue
continue, klexycole wey don get two wives undecided
Re: Wish A Nairalander You Know A Happy Ramadan (Holy Month Of Fasting)! by klexycole(m): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Singapore1:
continue, klexycole wey don get two wives undecided
Who is the second wife?? angry undecided My Optional no get rival joor embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Does Sex Feel When You Have It Wiyh A Condom / Why Do Ladies Keep Stalking Me? (sexy Pic) / Bizare! Fruits Taking The Form Of Vital Human Reproductive Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.