Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour (34008 Views)

Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him / Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by samyyoung(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by SuperSupremo(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Bad boy combo

Nobody fit come disturb when two bad boys are around
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Drinkwater(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
To some people a degree coulda been the greatest waste of their time

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Fly boi
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by highskies(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Weezy
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Skaylex(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Nice collaboration... Today is my birthday abeg wish me well with your likes and shares.. .June kinging! !!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by akinswaggs(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2016
100k Facebook Group members for sale.
33k Facebook Fanpage likes for sale.. contact me
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by kay29000(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Breezy looks so skeezy...sorry, skinny.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Dandeson1(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by logica(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2016
clevadani:
I think wizkid will be d first Nigerian to win a Grammy
Where do all these people come from sef? Ever heard of Sade Adu?
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by spartacuz: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2016
Linda won't like this... I saw Linda with Opera Winfrey last night... At Obalende grin
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Enesi47: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2016
kushma:
Linda where are you cool grin
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Fabzinski80(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2016
coolBaba is like this boy go change his name to wizman, cos he's no longer a kid

Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by mikelbewise(m): 9:38am On Jun 06, 2016
You are a legend ..
valdes00:
Today in history
Today is exactly 2 years,
4 months, 5 days, 15 hours 45 minutes and 10 seconds that I shared a beer with a friend that bleeped my then babe... Ain't gat no tym to fight a nigga cos of a babe..
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by redcliff: 9:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Brown should watch his drugs intake

My brother e no easy to manage heavy fame.....especialyy when God dey miss
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by lordkhalifa(m): 9:42am On Jun 06, 2016
Yet the dude is not richer than Linda gringrincheesy

Who baba Nla Epp
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 06, 2016
hmmmn, you were there with him doing the drugs abi.... undecided
Phonefanatic:
Brown should watch his drugs intake
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 06, 2016
sharaaaaap grin
theEYe21:
What's "Baba Nla"? So wizkid has turn to God now undecided
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Phonefanatic: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2016
dammydrumz:
hmmmn, you were there with him doing the drugs abi.... undecided

No you won't know till he dies of overdose. Drugs is written all over him
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 06, 2016
Another hater undecided
killsmith:
Overrated nigga
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by EmperorTayo1864(m): 9:47am On Jun 06, 2016
theEYe21:
Smh,one hater spotted
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by blank(f): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2016
I entered a retail shop in a shopping mall in London and they were playing Wizkid's songs. It wasn't a Nigerian shop. Was impressed.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by potolistic(m): 9:53am On Jun 06, 2016
babs01:
This guy is going places
Lol....

He's already arriving there
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by jideomowunmi(f): 9:56am On Jun 06, 2016
My number 1 mancrush..... kiss kiss kiss kiss.....cant i just av even if na ur e-mail... cry cry cry
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Feyikemi12(f): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2016
lordkhalifa:
Yet the dude is not richer than Linda gringrincheesy

Who baba Nla Epp
what are u linda spokesman

and yet THAT dude is richer than u
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Ifebazz(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Dark shades in dark places though. Very weird.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by clevadani: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2016
logica:
So you think you have to be condescending to pass your message across? Who doesn't know that Sade Adu a Nigerian Grammy winner? Did she grow up in Nigeria? Did you connect with or understand her Type of music?
Besides, does she appear Nigerian to u?
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Ifebazz(m): 10:07am On Jun 06, 2016
logica:
Why bother about children, they're of same age with Wizkid hence they never heard of Seal, Sade et al.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by ObaKlaz: 10:12am On Jun 06, 2016
Pictures of him ON STAGE, thrilling the crowd, please.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by fweshlee(m): 10:14am On Jun 06, 2016
theEYe21:
God has beta names Nigga.....baba nla na commonname.....
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by killsmith(f): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2016
dammydrumz:
Another hater undecided
lemme come down to your level of comprehension....if i say jack wilshere is overrated, does that mean i hate him or does it imply that i dont rate him at all?....consult your dictionary and dont quote me again...
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by lordkhalifa(m): 10:25am On Jun 06, 2016
Feyikemi12:
what are u linda spokesman

and yet THAT dude is richer than u
Yeah I'm her spokesman

but the dude is 100 times richer than your entire generation grincheesygrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US / Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.