Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour (34009 Views)

Sharon Nmezi Nneka And Chris' Pre-Wedding Photos / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him / Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by logica(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2016
clevadani:

Who doesn't know that Sade Adu a Nigerian Grammy winner? Did she grow up in Nigeria? Did you connect with or understand her Type of music?
Besides, does she appear Nigerian to u?
LMAO. You just made a bad situation worse. People who used to socialize with her in the Maryland environs of Lagos will tell you she is as Nigerian as you would ever get. Secondly, on her music speak for yourself if you cannot connect or understand. That merely shows your understanding of music. Most of her music is in the genre of Lover's Rock (Reggae) which shouldn't be so foreign to any African. Does she appear Nigerian to me? DOES SHE APPEAR NIGERIAN TO ME? Jezuz. My wife is Nigerian and they look pretty much alike. Does that answer your "question"? What does a Nigerian look like? *Befuddled beyond this Universe*

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Alphaodd: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Alphaodds@gmail.com offers everything from 2 odds to 3 odds, tickets, ht/ft we offer everything... Send us a mail now and start winning!
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by amtaken(f): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Photoshop!!!
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2016
you are not still making sense.
killsmith:
lemme come down to your level of comprehension....if i say jack wilshere is overrated, does that mean i hate him or does it imply that i dont rate him at all?....consult your dictionary and dont quote me again...
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Nickymezor(f): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2016
Nt bad
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by killsmith(f): 11:31am On Jun 06, 2016
dammydrumz:
you are not still making sense.
nah, it wouldn't make sense to you....but your lack of understanding wouldn't change the fact that he's overrated...now run along boy *pats his head*....
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by HorLa00(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2016
clevadani:
I think wizkid will be d first Nigerian to win a Grammy

GRAMMY shocked
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by HorLa00(m): 11:44am On Jun 06, 2016
clevadani:

With which of his songs?

Some Artistes just lacking the popularity, Wizkid's songs doesn't fit this over hyping. Brymo's songs are there all day for any type of hype but Nigerians' music taste e.g yours.. is the definition of WACK.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by victoralex(m): 12:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
clevadani:
nope..i dont think so bro
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by TolaniLuv: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wizkid needs to start eating more! He's too small. He should quit weeding
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
you've still not made sense. undecided
killsmith:
nah, it wouldn't make sense to you....but your lack of understanding wouldn't change the fact that he's overrated...now run along boy *pats his head*....
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Elxandre(m): 12:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
HorLa00:

With which of his songs?

Some Artistes just lacking the popularity, Wizkid's songs doesn't fit this over hyping. Brymo's songs are there all day for any type of hype but Nigerians' music taste e.g yours.. is the definition of WACK.
and you think there aren't better singers than Rihanna and co, who haven't won major awards?
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by skimmy005: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
f*ck dat wizkid hez still wack nd lame...
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by victoralex(m): 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
skimmy005:
f*ck dat wizkid hez still wack nd lame...
what makes u tink the guys song is nt good?
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bishops10:
I hate Wizkid
[size=20pt] I love Davido cheesy [/size]

so?
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by kenoz(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nice pic

Move on Wizzy
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by skimmy005: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
victoralex:
what makes u tink the guys song is nt good?
no meaning, all he does is to shout in hiz muzic.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by clevadani: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
HorLa00:

With which of his songs?

Thank you very much for calling my taste in music, WACK. I'm sure you must be feeling better now.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Feyikemi12(f): 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
lordkhalifa:

Yeah I'm her spokesman

but the dude is 100 times richer than your entire generation grincheesygrin
lwkmd I'm not arguing bro, I accept facts
Buh stop hating aimlessly its not good for ur health
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by lordkhalifa(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Feyikemi12:
uncle who your advice Epp ??
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by lordkhalifa(m): 11:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Feyikemi12:
uncle who your advice Epp
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by omojeesu(m): 5:08am On Jun 07, 2016
I wish him well.
May he keep his head.
May he not lose his mind with much money, alcohol, drugs, sex and fame.
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Feyikemi12(f): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2016
lordkhalifa:
It'll surely help u if u stick to it and check well before making me an transgender
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by Feyikemi12(f): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2016
lordkhalifa:
It'll surely help u if u stick to it and check well before making me a transgender
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by lordkhalifa(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2016
Feyikemi12:

It'll surely help u if u stick to it and check well before making me an transgender
even if you are, it doesn't matter grin
Re: Wizkid And Chris Brown Pictured At His Tour, #OneHellOfANiteTour by victoralex(m): 11:48am On Jun 07, 2016
skimmy005:
no meaning, all he does is to shout in hiz muzic.
i undastood perfectly what u re trying to say bt u stil have to give him kuddos from 2011 til nw he is stil dropping hit songs and also going places.i respect him 4 dat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Harrysong And His Girlfriend Welcome Twins In The US / Zlatan Spends N1.9M On Shopping, Complains Of How Many Quantities He Got / Dayo Amusa Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday Today With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.