Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Birthday Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Sex (4879 Views)

Birthday Sex, Had It With Several Boyfriends’ (photo) / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+….. PART 2 / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Sex by classicdea(m): 1:03am On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:
It's my birthday smiley i wish me a fun filled day and a sex filled night. Amen smiley
As you wish. Happy birthday.
Re: Birthday Sex by Praizo2(m): 3:04am On Jun 07, 2016
CALLING HER NAMES WONT CHANGE ANYTHING.. THE POST IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE SECTION SHE POSTED THEM IN. VISITING THIS SECTION DOESN'T MAKES US BETTER.....

THE SECTION IS FOR SEXUALITY.. SHE JUST SAID HER MIND AND DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR OPINION.

I HAVE SEEN OTHER POSTS WHERE GUYS HAVE SEX LIKE TAKING A BATH EVERYDAY.... AND THAT DOESNT CAUSE CHAOS. .. WHY SHOULD THIS?.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IRUNO...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Birthday Sex by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 07, 2016
I want you! My only wish for you is dat you feel the ravaging thrusts of your di.ck monger, your vagina choking from the occasional suffocation it gags from the monstrously intimidating pr.ick hellishly stabbing it. The death threats from d p.enis are translated into quasar currents on your vaginal nerve endings! These currents are then propagated and conducted as action potentials to ur brain which will interpret and differentiate each thrust, nothing which is deeper, more heavenly and most hurting. The brain presents the results to your conscious mind and you reward each differently. For the deepest, your subconsciously contract your vagina to hold on to that stab. For the heavenly, your brain realeses reward hormones ie dopamine which converts the current to pleasure! This is when you tell him not to stop, and subconsciously moan and wrap your legs around his waist as the pleasure intensifies wirh all your nerves on fire. The most hurting thrust is rewarded by soft moans, cries sometimes screams as you feel the infernal demonic raging beast btw your thighs; lashing it's anger out to you for being a bad girl. All of which you rightly deserved. Every cell down to your vagina synchronizes with d rhythm, following fast and following faster; your waist absorbing the friction as your vag.ina regurgitates and swallow hard pen.is. Until alas, you lay exhausted, darned spent, properly greased and stocked up with sticky protein. Happy belated birthday penovaginal suffocation! I like girls that aren't afraid to speak dere minds. Although ppl might call you olosho, you don't give a sh1t! kiss kiss kiss
irunooboo:
It's my birthday smiley i wish me a fun filled day and a sex filled night. Amen smiley
Re: Birthday Sex by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2016
Silkmoth33:
I want you! My only wish for you is dat you feel the ravaging thrusts of your di.ck monger, your vagina choking from the occasional suffocation it gags from the monstrously intimidating pr.ick hellishly stabbing it. The death threats from d p.enis are translated into quasar currents on your vaginal nerve endings! These currents are then propagated and conducted as action potentials to ur brain which will interpret and differentiate each thrust, nothing which is deeper, more heavenly and most hurting. The brain presents the results to your conscious mind and you reward each differently. For the deepest, your subconsciously contract your vagina to hold on to that stab. For the heavenly, your brain realeses reward hormones ie dopamine which converts the current to pleasure! This is when you tell him not to stop, and subconsciously moan and wrap your legs around his waist as the pleasure intensifies wirh all your nerves on fire. The most hurting thrust is rewarded by soft moans, cries sometimes screams as you feel the infernal demonic raging beast btw your thighs; lashing it's anger out to you for being a bad girl. All of which you rightly deserved. Every cell down to your vagina synchronizes with d rhythm, following fast and following faster; your waist absorbing the friction as your vag.ina regurgitates and swallow hard pen.is. Until alas, you lay exhausted, darned spent, properly greased and stocked up with sticky protein. Happy belated birthday penovaginal suffocation! I like girls that aren't afraid to speak dere minds. Although ppl might call you olosho, you don't give a sh1t! kiss kiss kiss

U don mad
Re: Birthday Sex by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:

U don mad
I want Straff you abeg! Lol!
Re: Birthday Sex by assfreaky(m): 9:19am On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:

A ku ojo ibi o, iyawo mi. Emi a se pupo e laye o. Se o sa bugi je lana sha
Re: Birthday Sex by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2016
assfreaky:

A ku ojo ibi o, iyawo mi. Emi a se pupo e laye o. Se o sa bugi je lana sha

Ori iya e ti yi. Iru e niwon sor ni? Talika buruku undecided
Re: Birthday Sex by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 07, 2016
Silkmoth33:

I want Straff you abeg! Lol!

Re: Birthday Sex by Evakinqz: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2016
UyiIredia:

Her brain must be in her püssy cuz that's what she thinks of night and day.
Na sex go kill her
Re: Birthday Sex by assfreaky(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:

Ori iya e ti yi. Iru e niwon sor ni? Talika buruku undecided

Ma ma bu iya oko e mo now. Oya, ma binu. O mo pe mo nife e. Bawo ni birthday e lana. shey o ri awon runz e se dada abi owo awon mekaniki ati bricklayer lo jasi ni
Re: Birthday Sex by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2016
Shey u dey sell credit ni! I want owe you! Show this weekend for benin here!
irunooboo:

Re: Birthday Sex by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2016
assfreaky:

Ma ma bu iya oko e mo now. Oya, ma binu. O mo pe mo nife e. Bawo ni birthday e lana. shey o ri awon runz e se dada abi owo awon mekaniki ati bricklayer lo jasi ni

Koshi
Re: Birthday Sex by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2016
and if u test d op now she no sabi nothing
Re: Birthday Sex by assfreaky(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2016
irunooboo:

Koshi
O ya mabinu, iyawo mi. Ma se runz e lo.
Re: Birthday Sex by siokpe: 11:44am On Jun 07, 2016
assfreaky:

O ya mabinu, iyawo mi. Ma se runz e lo.

She is a delinquent ashy. The type that hang out around Bar beach from 6pm till 5 am and by 6am when the day is about to break, a freaky night guard will come and offer her N100 only to deposit the acid of death on her weak body. If you continue this way, your birthdays are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Birthday Sex by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
siokpe:

She is a delinquent ashy. The type that hang out around Bar beach from 6pm till 5 am and by 6am when the day is about to break, a freaky night guard will come and offer her N100 only to deposit the acid of death on her weak body. If you continue this way, your birthdays are numbered.

Retarrded fool
Re: Birthday Sex by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
How far grin
irunooboo:

Retarrded fool

@ fellow nairalander! Make una calm down oh! she so happens to be bold enough to say what's simmering in ur putrid minds grin
Re: Birthday Sex by clickwtB(m): 3:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
HBD EVEN IF BELATED!!!I REST MY CASE UNTIL I SEE YOUR PIC. grin cheesy
Re: Birthday Sex by clickwtB(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
HBD DEAR,EVEN IF BELATED.NO FURTHER COMMENT UNTIL I SEE YOUR PIC grin grin :DS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Is Angry With Me Because I Innocently Called Her This / I'm Confused. I Need Help / Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.