Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) (11672 Views)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club / Watch Naija Lady With Sweet Body Molested All In The Name That She Stole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by tjfulloption(m): 5:33am On Jun 07, 2016
kini gbogbo katikati yi na gan, can you just imogin? angry
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Schwartz: 6:14am On Jun 07, 2016
MrCork:

..you the sexxxxxiest female on Nairaland follwed by Hisduchess....but plis be careful..Hisduchess is a jelos chick. She dont like bein number 2 & she can scrach yor face.. Ghana babes are violent & Hisduchess is one of the angriest Ghana chick known to nairaland!!((TRUE STORY)) undecided
Hey!! angry there is no house with such door, ceiling and off course ceiling fan in German houses. German houses are not structured that way. I live here so i know. That's clearly a house in Nigeria. How dare you post a video to diminish my naija sister in Germany? She is definitely not the one in that video. Ellecute45 don't leave this lying low report him
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by ForeverYoung197(f): 6:42am On Jun 07, 2016
Op I guess you are the one who was wearing checkered red/white tops and a floral pants.

Is that you calling fine boy? So ugly AF.
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by jemype(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2016
TrollTrap:

Lol brotherly, small small fa before you get unspeakably inebriated out of excitement grin
softly oo na this kain english dey ressurect lazarus from dead somtimes oo grin
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2016
Rhesusmonkey:
lol, how does a german juice dance not 2 talk of an abandoned one??
grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2016
Rhesusmonkey:
lol, how does a german juice dance not 2 talk of an abandoned one??

wot thehell has German Juice gots to do wit disco parrrry?...bro r u ok? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2016
Schwartz:

Hey!! angry there is no house with such door, ceiling and off course ceiling fan in German houses. German houses are not structured that way. I live here so i know. That's clearly a house in Nigeria. How dare you post a video to diminish my naija sister in Germany? She is definitely not the one in that video. Ellecute45 don't leave this lying low report him

^^^^^^and see this angry *non Nigerian?......Son, hav u been to Stuttgart? ...go bakkkto bed jorrrr...Goat!! (no ofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:02am On Jun 07, 2016
MrCork:

wot thehell has German Juice gots to do wit disco parrrry?...bro r u ok? undecided
are u blind?? Didn't u read the comment I quoted? Peckham pig!!
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2016
Rhesusmonkey:

u come to nairaland sayn u wanna drink juice from Germany (((READ YOR LAST POST)) like Nairaland is a super market....and then am thinkin..*maybe yor head corrrect**..anyways bro the fact remains,..ellacute45 is a great dancer..pirrriod! undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 07, 2016
MrCork:

u come to nairaland sayn u wanna drink juice from Germany (((READ YOR LAST POST)) like Nairaland is a super market....and then am thinkin..*maybe yor head corrrect**..anyways bro the fact remains,..ellacute45 is a great dancer..pirrriod! undecided
Pekam pig
[img]http://gif.co/twqV.gif[/img]
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2016
Rhesusmonkey:
hahhahahhah Peckham pig indeed grin.. MrCork is a pig hahhahahhah bro you nailed it
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2016
ellacute45:
hahhahahhah Peckham pig indeed grin.. MrCork is a pig hahhahahhah bro you nailed it

..but serrrriously..why waz u wearin mini sket in that video?...u dont hav flower dresss? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Schwartz:

I reported the pig already he's
such an attention seeking ass

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2016
MrCork:

..but serrrriously..why waz u wearin mini sket in that video?...u dont hav flower dresss? undecided
Pekam pig
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Cc.farano do the needful
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
ellacute45:
Cc.farano do the needful

Ellacute45....lol...are u shy or are u ashame?.....dirty dancing (((((GROW UP)))))!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
MrCork:

Ellacute45....lol...are u shy or are u ashame?.....dirty dancing (((((GROW UP)))))!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cc farano and myndd44 rule number 2
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 1:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
ellacute45:
Cc farano and myndd44 rule number 2

Ellacute45 cryin (((((WILL U GROW UP PLS))))) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by sawhite: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Schwartz:

plz which part of germany do u stay
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2016
sawhite:
plz which part of germany do u stay

Ellacute45 lives in Germany...she said she's too shy to put up her picture cozz shes dakskin((wot a shame)) undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Is this MrCork guy retardded or something?

Jealousy dey worry you
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 12, 2016
MrCork:

Ellacute45 lives in Germany...she said she's too shy to put up her picture cozz shes dakskin((wot a shame)) undecided

MrCork, you are the best. Great sense of humor
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Ranchhoddas: 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2016
samisparkle24:

Jealousy dey worry you
Dem dey jealous craze person?
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Agu87(m): 2:53pm On Jun 12, 2016
Ghetto gay party...waste of mb....mtchewwwwww
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by CircleOfWilis: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2016
grin
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2016
...we like ladies wit bubbly pasonalities smiley
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by Candyness(f): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2016
Ella must be a lucky girl lol
Re: Nairaland House Party In Germany....and She Stole The Show!! ((watch Video)) by MrCork: 3:06am On Aug 16, 2016
Ellacute45 is still the sexxxiest dancer on nairaland smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You React If Your Uncle Is Harassing You Sexually! / welcome guest,laugh ur hard day off here ( updated 09/4/2017) / Meet A Rwandese Woman With 500GB Of Booty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.