Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari (55911 Views)

Buhari Receives Investigated Report Of Suspended SGF & DG Of NIA From Osinbajo / I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by tuniski: 11:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

GEJ can borrow to balance up, but PMB cannot borrow to balance up: which kind of dummy brain are you using?
Are u stopping buhari from borrowing? Abeg park well. Buhari must borrow cos the propaganda of TSA and loot recovery won't deliver d desperately needed funds!
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Realist2: 11:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Oh! He conceded defeat cos he knew doing otherwise would land him straight in ICC jail. Stop praising him for saving himself of global shame. There's no big deal in what he did at all....is all for his own good cos we ain't in military era.

Have you come across these??, we still have the documentary. Any sit-tight leader can hold this as evidence.

Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by enambobo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
OBJ own dey knock for door. Malam dey call am for meeting.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by busyfishing(m): 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
amjoseph19:
This man. With all due respect to my fellow nigerians, I keep saying that #GEJ was too good for us at this our democratic level. His policy was too refine for most of our liking. We wanted a talking drum rather than an action man.

Look at his speech, despite the allegations against him. He is very calm, well articulated and very ready to help his precise enemy for the good of the nation.

It is well known that buhari and his apc crew are fighting a personal battle against the opposition. Don't get me wrong, most of PDP members are thief. Infact they are fantastically corrupt... But, so are APC members. But why is it that it is only PDP members that DSS and EFCC are arresting? Even some of them are being arrested without any evidence.
the will arrest the person then go to the court and get a warrant to detain him before the start looking for evidence ala FFK.
We have learnt our lesson in a very hard way. Hat off to tinubu and his APC crew, their branding was great. superb political advertisers. Am not really angry with those that voted buhari. Their offer was tempting. You have to be very brilliant and intelligent before you could spot that it is all scam. But never again will such scam ever happen in our country.
change your moniker from amjoseph19 to Dunce,simpleton
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by bal: 11:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Oh! He conceded defeat cos he knew doing otherwise would land him straight in ICC jail. Stop praising him for saving himself of global shame. There's no big deal in what he did at all....is all for his own good cos we ain't in military era.
He didn't accept defeat for his own sake only also for the sake of poor Nigerians. Had it been he rejected d election results, who knows wia u and i would've been by now. Even after his death his legacies will still lives on. If u r among his haters, go hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by ocelot2006(m): 12:25am On Jun 07, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Lol ICC jail...... and who would've arrested him? You? You zombies and your wet dreams cheesy
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 12:27am On Jun 07, 2016
amjoseph19:
This man. With all due respect to my fellow nigerians, I keep saying that #GEJ was too good for us at this our democratic level. His policy was too refine for most of our liking. We wanted a talking drum rather than an action man.

Look at his speech, despite the allegations against him. He is very calm, well articulated and very ready to help his precise enemy for the good of the nation.

It is well known that buhari and his apc crew are fighting a personal battle against the opposition. Don't get me wrong, most of PDP members are thief. Infact they are fantastically corrupt... But, so are APC members. But why is it that it is only PDP members that DSS and EFCC are arresting? Even some of them are being arrested without any evidence.
the will arrest the person then go to the court and get a warrant to detain him before the start looking for evidence ala FFK.
We have learnt our lesson in a very hard way. Hat off to tinubu and his APC crew, their branding was great. superb political advertisers. Am not really angry with those that voted buhari. Their offer was tempting. You have to be very brilliant and intelligent before you could spot that it is all scam. But never again will such scam ever happen in our country.

Now that's like an Ali's PUNCH in his PRIME.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 12:31am On Jun 07, 2016
OgbeniAnonymous:
Stealing is not corruption, so Buhari can't recover any money from him...

That statement was meant for sound minds to digest. You might not understand it even in the next 100 years except you upgrade and improve your rate and level of assimilation.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Phobia1: 12:38am On Jun 07, 2016
dipznano:

Ermm... I think both of you should pay attention to the bolded word, it's 'thieves'

Bye
Lol. i only quoted wat he typed anyway.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2016
keyremotes:

WOULD YOU HAVE CONCEDED?
GO ASK THE SIT TIGHT ONES WHY THEY DO SO.
SOME PEOPLE WHO CANNOT CONCEDE A LITTLE DISAGREEMENT WITH THEIR WIVES OR FIENDS WILL COME HERE AND BLAB.

WHY PMB NOT CONCEDE DEFEATS IN THE PAST? DON'T TELL ME HE DID. IF HE DID HE WOULD NOT HAVE GONE TO COURT.

You just nailed it.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 3:20am On Jun 07, 2016
WATCHOVER:
Love him or hate him. He is still the best.
For accepting defeat and allowing this government to make noise without Interfering

Definitely he is still the best among the looters.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 4:28am On Jun 07, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bro, I have just one question for you, and the question is, come 2019 if president Buhari is defected would he concede defect? I doubt it!
Buhari is more Democratic than GEJ. He went to court everytime he "lost" (even though the world knew he was cheated and the elections were rigged against him each time).

Good luck Jonathan on the other hand tried EVERYTHING within his power to stay on as President. From trying to change the Constitution to set the path for life-time Presidency just three weeks after being sworn in, to bribing Politicians, local tribal Chiefs, and arming warlords during election season. GEJ was determined to burn the country but for the warnings from Western Countries.

You can try to distort history all you want, but some of us will never forget what a evil and deceitful man he truly was.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 5:03am On Jun 07, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:
Buhari is more Democratic than GEJ. He went to court everytime he "lost" (even though the world knew he was cheated and the elections was rigged against him each time).

Good luck Jonathan on the other hand tried EVERYTHING withing his power to stay on as President. From trying to change the Constitution to set the path for life-time Presidency just three weeks after being sworn in, to bribing Politicians, local tribal Chiefs, and arming warlords during election season. GEJ was determined to burn the country but for the warnings from Western Country.

You can try to distort history all you want, but some of us will never forget what a evil and deceitful man he truly was.

bro, are u, in any way related to Mr Lai Mohammed? Becos u can lie cheesy grin b4 I forget, how is UK?
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by godys(m): 5:39am On Jun 07, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Rubbish comments. When Buhari refused to concede defeat in previous elections, was he jailed in ICC?
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by hardbody: 5:49am On Jun 07, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Buhari had a different view and said he held Goodluck in high esteem for that sportsmanship.

#justbackfromservingaban
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Seahawk: 6:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Thread for zombie masturbationn
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by samx4real(m): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Oh! He conceded defeat cos he knew doing otherwise would land him straight in ICC jail. Stop praising him for saving himself of global shame. There's no big deal in what he did at all....is all for his own good c0os we ain't in military era.

You fool...

Do you think he didn't have the power to separate this zoo called Nigeria?

There's no big deal in what he did Tell it to your father that there's no big deal giving birth to you.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by emmykk(m): 6:59am On Jun 07, 2016
MadCow1:
We know...

You must explain how you became so rich in 5 years... angry

From no Shoes to becoming one of the Niger Delta Billionaires.. angry HOW!!!?

Which Company you get?
he was a teacher at university,a deputy governor,a governor,a vice president and a president
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:06am On Jun 07, 2016
IVORY2009:

bro, are u, in any way related to Mr Lai Mohammed? Becos u can lie cheesy grin b4 I forget, how is UK?

If even ONE thing I wrote up there was a lie, please feel free to point it out.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by globexpo: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2016
One year after no single contract awarded. Only globe throttling and medical tourism with the little fund available.

This change is not favoring Nigerians
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by baysol: 8:19am On Jun 07, 2016
WATCHOVER:
For accepting defeat and allowing this government to make noise without Interfering

People must stop all this hero of this good for nothing man who has really put Nigeria into unredeemable doldrum. We have gone into severe debt and the economy has suffered because he's a chalantan leader. Lets face it this man that is going around the world dining and wining with our enemies who want nothing good but bad publicity for us as the fantastically corrupt loot recievers in UK and US. Until Nigeria and indeed Nigerians begin to hold their head high that God have not forsaken them and do away with wicked leaders like Jonathan who did nothing for his people not to talk of Nigeria,but short changed them and defeat the reason behind his election in the first place. Isn't he pointing his father's house with is left finger like the proverbial Bastard?
Until this man pays for his corruption and indeed others in the previous regime include UK, US AND OTHER thieving nations that are fun d of taking away our collective wealth because they sense they can thrive upon the confusion and apparent disunity in this country. Wake up my people before its too late because generations to come will never forgive you as to what you did about this and how you handled Jonathat and his cohorts while you can now as a deterent to others. Lobatan.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

If even ONE thing I wrote up there was a lie, please feel free to point it out.

Formal president GEJ making himself a live president, bros u can lieeeeeeee oba! grin
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by buskie13(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2016
kaffy4tope:

I hate calling someone a fool...but wat u did shows u fall under d categories of fools...ur retardeen of a president contested 3 times and not a single time did he accept defeat ...u are disgusting
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by kolaosita4(m): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2016
Wetin concern me
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by OgbeniAnonymous: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2016
nortcentrallord:

That statement was meant for sound minds to digest. You might not understand it even in the next 100 years except you upgrade and improve your rate and level of assimilation.
See foolishness at its peak, keep digesting craps until u can comprehend simple sentence.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2016
IVORY2009:

Formal president GEJ making himself a live president, bros u can lieeeeeeee oba! grin

Just based on the bolded, you don't even deserve a reply.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2016
ISpiksDaTroof:

Just based on the bolded, you don't even deserve a reply.
niger-delta man nor go schook bros, but u know say u lie grin
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by ruthosquare: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2016
How I wish I can turn back the hands of time......
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Skillz02(m): 11:11am On Jun 07, 2016
WATCHOVER:
Just imagine...
Common sense is not common for some people.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by sabofws5: 11:19am On Jun 07, 2016
Jonatanii you said stealing is not corruption and that was why you turned the CBN into an ATM machine.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by alujonjonkijon: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
this jonathan is really a very profound fool.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election: The State Of Nnewi Town Ahead Of Tomorrow / El-rufai's Eating Of Sugarcane In Public Justified By World Leaders (photos) / Nigerians React To Buhari’s 'Fastest Response Ever'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.