Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,860 members, 7,956,241 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari (56080 Views)

Buhari Receives Investigated Report Of Suspended SGF & DG Of NIA From Osinbajo / I’m Being Prosecuted For Old Grievances – Dasuki / Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Oh! He conceded defeat cos he knew doing otherwise would land him straight in ICC jail. Stop praising him for saving himself of global shame. There's no big deal in what he did at all....is all for his own good cos we ain't in military era.

If Buhari in 2011 as a presidential candidate, did what GEJ a sitting president did in 2015, there wouldn't have been over a thousand deaths in 2011!!!
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by DobleO7: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Oh! He conceded defeat cos he knew doing otherwise would land him straight in ICC jail. Stop praising him for saving himself of global shame. There's no big deal in what he did at all....is all for his own good cos we ain't in military era.

President Muhammadu Buhari praised him for that act, so is the fuss?
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Trendishine: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chigold101:

GEJ went to Aso Rock last tuesday and Buhari didnt do anything.
Seriously for ur mind u think it is now Buhari is struggling to LIVE that he will going after someone else in a foriegn land.

Serioulsy GMB‘s fan & supporters lack BRAIN.

If i were you i will be praying for Buhari‘s quick recovery.
u are such a child, luk at how u think...ur mentality is so low, like a child who says " i will tell my daddy 4 u,' or sulking and saying.."ur daddy will not do my daddy aythiing"..lol...u obviously did not even understand wat d guy was saying there uv already began 2 insult ur head out...calling out on pmb supporters as they have always been ur nytmare.....wailers, we give u ur hero...stealing is not corruption crew, dats ur GOC....fvktards.......still offends me dat in a society like this after alll findings on this hookworms and their inaffectual baboon grandmaster, they can still come out to talk..wit less dan no oita of shame.....instead of dat charcoal fisherman to hid his head... in d middle east they wld have stoned him if they here him talk.....let these moroonic wailers begin to qoute me...shameless ediots...their totless hero is in the news again...his not ashamed his being investigated in a corrupt country like nigeria, after 6years in office..when he should have been an epitome of integrity and vaible reforms fire from the south....a change from d norm..but rather he was busy galivanting with bamanga tukur, deziani, pdp frogs and his loud mouthed monstrously shamesless wif...he taught nigeria was ogoro and dried fish and that , like his deluded cronies ,pdp wld remain in power 4 60years...now his ppl donot even have clean pipe born water to drink in his village in otueke...he fooled himself...jonathan was acidic flop and pdp members of his government and party were his composition eaten deeply and heartlessly into d fabric of this nation, without him realising d extent of damage he has become, even though he was fully aware on how corrosive the make of his goverment was..and where it was nosediving and sending the country to, despite the calo calo pocket paintings it was claiming to do at the surface...jonathan was a flop from all ramification especially for the south south,xraying wat d region should have expected..it was obvious and still remain obvious, it was even reiteriated in the launch up event of the ogoni clean up by ppl from his own waterside...accept it fvcking wailers and shut d fvck up..ur only disgracing urselves wif ur useless comparism...i am from d east..shldnt ur crazy broda have done better.? .imagine from an honest truth dat it was ameachi or someone like obiano dat had occupied that sit that jonathan had occupied, wat wld have become of this region.?..jonathan was a dullard..shut d fvck up u trolls.. he tot it was gonna be a jamboree till 2019.. e don do am voom 4 eye... come fight me u fvcktards...u cant even swallow d bitter pill...gej ur anus hero...he should be investigated thouroughly, even down to his anus...along wit his totless, loudmouthed , fishmouth and a noise making, shiit-spitting wife...see wat they left behind, loads and loads of invesigated loots, non have ever denied..porks...
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by DobleO7: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaffy4tope:

President Muhammadu Buhari praised him for that act, so is what is the fuss?
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Charly68: 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
This man should keep quiet because the loot recovery so far is an authentication of heavy corruption under his supervision. What logic do we need to convince us that he aided & abetted corruption ?
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Godsate: 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
It's a welcome development. Let him return all the stolen money. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by amagunnerfan: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

What has that got to do with Jonathan a sitting president conceding defeat while a "presidential candidate" couldn't concede defeat and which sparked off post election violence and wasted lives of over 1,000?
OBJ was also a sitting president. Although it wasn't an election then but it was also election/power matters.

PRESIDENT ( In caps because you lot need to get used to it ) Buhari didn't concede defeat but did PDP themselves not confirm the elections was massived rigged?
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by amjoseph19: 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
amagunnerfan:
Can you please answer me this question on the bolded part of your submission? How come GEJ when he was in government never bothered trying any APC politician? Answer honestly.

Where is the voters card DSS under that woman I can't bring myself to mention her name said APC were cloning? Why has no one been jailed thus far?

bros, I greet. You see, every man have his or her own personality. Every man have his way way of doing things. I can say that #GEJ successfully fought corruption. Yes, I can so. His method is quit different from buhari's own. Buhari's method is fighting those who stole while #GEJ method is removing any loopholes for corruption. He cleans the agricultural sector. Remove all the scam in fertilizer subside. Both APC and PDP members who were benefiting from it couldn't anymore. Then he wanted to fudge ahead to the pet. Sector but we know what happened.

One principal like that brought out a WAEC certificate claiming that it is buhari's and you can attest to the fact that the certificate is the definition of fudgery. The last time I check he is still the principal of that school. Nothing have been done against him. That's is to tell you the government can chose who to persecute and who to let go.

And for your question of why #GEJfight the APC members. He is too clean for that.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by SycophanticGoat: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
amagunnerfan:
OBJ was also a sitting president. Although it wasn't an election then but it was also election/power matters.

PRESIDENT ( In caps because you lot need to get used to it ) Buhari didn't concede defeat but did PDP themselves not confirm the elections was massived rigged?

You mean the underaged voter's of the north?
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaffy4tope:

oh you know more than buhari that keep praising him for that singular act
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by brindocorp: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Free Coupon Code To Get 10% Discount To Shop On This Website

Great news guys, get affordable electronic items on http://joelunits.com.ng. simply use this coupon code to get 10% Discount.
coupon code: 2016.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by kenyguy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmm, okay.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by vineyardfarms: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
I PRAY PMB WILL NOT FIGHT THE VERY PERSONS THAT WILL HELP HIS ADMINSTRATION IN AREA OF GOVERNANCE.

GEJ KNOWS WHEN TO COME AND EXIT. HE LEFT AS A HERO. YOU WENT TO COURT WHEN YOU LOSS. GEJ HAS EVERY GROUND TO CONTEST THE ELECTION BUT LEFT HONORABLY TO AVOID BAMBOO AND MONKEY BEING SOAKED IN COLD BLOODED.

MR PMB, YOU ARE STILL WORKING ON THE POLIES GEJ ADMINISTRATION, PLS ALLOW SLEEPING DOGS TO LAY LOW, LEAVE GEJ ALONE. ONE YEAR HAS PAST, IN YOUR ADMINSTRATION AND WE ARE STILL WAITING AND WATCHING WHEN THE BLAME GAME WILL COME TO AN END AND GET BACK TO WORK. THANK YOU FOR THE WAR AGAINST CURRUPTIONS. THE PRICE OF FOOD IS ON THE RISE ON DAILY BASIS UNDER YOUR WATCH. MONTHLY BILLS OF ELECTRICITY CHARGES WITH NO POWER SUPPLY. THAT IS CURRUPTION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER UNDER YOUR WATCH.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Bimpe29: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Probing GEJ & his administration is inevitable.

Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
the mugu should stay in nigeria and answer questions to efcc....
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by amagunnerfan: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
amjoseph19:

bros, I greet. You see, every man have his or her own personality. Every man have his way way of doing things. I can say that #GEJ successfully fought corruption. Yes, I can so. His method is quit different from buhari's own. Buhari's method is fighting those who stole while #GEJ method is removing any loopholes for corruption. He cleans the agricultural sector. Remove all the scam in fertilizer subside. Both APC and PDP members who were benefiting from it couldn't anymore. Then he wanted to fudge ahead to the pet. Sector but we know what happened.

One principal like that brought out a WAEC certificate claiming that it is buhari's and you can attest to the fact that the certificate is the definition of fudgery. The last time I check he is still the principal of that school. Nothing have been done against him. That's is to tell you the government can chose who to persecute and who to let go.

And for your question of why #GEJfight the APC members. He is too clean for that.
I stopped reading from the bolded. No point going on. Let me ask you again, if GEJ was ever fighting corruption at all, how come he did not at least probe Stella Oduah? How come he didn't let her honour the senate's call?

What exactly did he do about the Ekitigate order than dismissing it? Answer that and we go through this together.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by slyzy(m): 6:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
knightsTempler:
"You cannot inherit an empty treasury and give bail out funds to states"

- Goodluck Jonathan, speaking to Bloomberg TV this morning

What happened to the states that immediately GEJ left and Buhari came in that they had to be given belt out if not that an economic problem was brewing and window dressed to look otherwise?
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by magzey: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
how much money dey fertilizer for you to brag.fighting corruption? Abeg finish your interview and dine with EFCC back home Jare.Wait i trust PMB no go allow EFCC disgrace Jona for 1 thing.the one thing go be in my next post .byeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Almonda: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
We hear you. Mr. Stealing is not corruption.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by kally90(f): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaffy4tope:

If na Buhari,will he concede?
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Seahawk: 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
What a man.
If we had him and others like him, this country would have turned around in just two generations.

At this rate that buhari took is backward to, it might take another 200yrs to come out of it.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by agbangam: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
Na wa for us as a pple oo, is dat dey no longer preach decency in our churches or mosques??
Wat has happen to our senses as a pple/nation?? Is it dat pple are not seeing or hearing d confessions been made by GEJ/PDP people dat u still hear pple calling GEJ Hero??
Do u guys know d better lives dat we wud have been enjoying now if all d stolen billions had been used to work for d nation?
May God have mercy on us all.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by vickylala239: 6:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
amjoseph19:
This man. With all due respect to my fellow nigerians, I keep saying that #GEJ was too good for us at this our democratic level. His policy was too refine for most of our liking. We wanted a talking drum rather than an action man.

Look at his speech, despite the allegations against him. He is very calm, well articulated and very ready to help his precise enemy for the good of the nation.

It is well known that buhari and his apc crew are fighting a personal battle against the opposition. Don't get me wrong, most of PDP members are thief. Infact they are fantastically corrupt... But, so are APC members. But why is it that it is only PDP members that DSS and EFCC are arresting? Even some of them are being arrested without any evidence.
the will arrest the person then go to the court and get a warrant to detain him before the start looking for evidence ala FFK.
We have learnt our lesson in a very hard way. Hat off to tinubu and his APC crew, their branding was great. superb political advertisers. Am not really angry with those that voted buhari. Their offer was tempting. You have to be very brilliant and intelligent before you could spot that it is all scam. But never again will such scam ever happen in our country.

I always ask myself,Why do Ppl worry about Wat dss or efcc do to dis politicians both apc or pdp. Personally ohh I c politicians as thief,cultist,hiking practice Ppl etc...

Mst tyms wen I read ppls comment it Jst shock me....we are d Ppl condemning corrupt n evil practice of politicians both during election n after election even with fail promises, yet we are d same Ppl Dat cry wen Dey r arrested or dead....

To me dead of any politician is a goodnews to me....

I am a PDPian Bt wat shocked me is how die heart some Ppl are?....am always Happy wen any politician is arrested Weda in d wrong way or proper.....weda Dey are tortured or not....weda Dey are guilty or not......

My bliv is that all this Ppl steal Evn wen court grant dem not guilty... because I knw d court maynt find u guilty xpect well Proven.....

Why will someone Evn boda weda buhari obey court order or not,wen it Cums to politicians.... wen we all knw Dat dis politicians are too powerful..

Why shuld someone boda if only pdp is arrested, Cuz all are still thieves, sooner or later others will join......

My prayer is for this set of corrupt leaders to all die n youth take over
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Olukat(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Keneking:
Great, “obviously, I’m being investigated”. shocked

Buhari is coming for you in London, just don't run after this commentary grin

Where is lalasticlala sef? Day don break oh grin

Imagine this baboon
Buhari is on the run, the coward don't want to take chances with the missile lunch morrow
As usual Osibande is the human guinea pig
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by thaoriginator: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
From Mr I have no shoes to Mr stealing is not corruption. grin
From Mr I don't give a damn to Mr "do you want to go to jail?" grin

Don't worry Mr Clueless, Dasuki is waiting or you in Kirikri grin
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Optionalx: 7:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Buhari that lost three times previously and on each occasions his foot soldiers killed and maimed innocent Nigerians he didn't fear ICC. If buhari had lost that election even fairly, his foot soildier would soaked dogs and baboons Nigeria in blood

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by thaoriginator: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
magzey:
how much money dey fertilizer for you to brag.fighting corruption? Abeg finish your interview and dine with EFCC back home Jare.Wait i trust PMB no go allow EFCC disgrace Jona for 1 thing.the one thing go be in my next post .byeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin
I think say na only me notice that mumu talk? We dey talk of Arm Deal Sacm, NNPC scam, the Dundee FC player dey talk of fertilizers.. The man cluelessness knows no bound.. The man brain needs reset in Kuje prison..
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by ay4shizzy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bro, I have just one question for you, and the question is, come 2019 if president Buhari is defected would he concede defect? I doubt it!
go school u no gree..defeated not defected..ewu gambia.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by djmadridal: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Trendishine:
u are such a child, luk at how u think...ur mentality is so low, like a child who says " i will tell my daddy 4 u,' or sulking and saying.."ur daddy will not do my daddy aythiing"..lol...u obviously did not even understand wat d guy was saying there uv already began 2 insult ur head out...calling out on pmb supporters as they have always been ur nytmare.....wailers, we give u ur hero...stealing is not corruption crew, dats ur GOC....fvktards.......still offends me dat in a society like this after alll findings on this hookworms and their inaffectual baboon grandmaster, they can still come out to talk..wit less dan no oita of shame.....instead of dat charcoal fisherman to hid his head... in d middle east they wld have stoned him if they here him talk.....let these moroonic wailers begin to qoute me...shameless ediots...their totless hero is in the news again...his not ashamed his being investigated in a corrupt country like nigeria, after 6years in office..when he should have been an epitome of integrity and vaible reforms fire from the south....a change from d norm..but rather he was busy galivanting with bamanga tukur, deziani, pdp frogs and his loud mouthed monstrously shamesless wif...he taught nigeria was ogoro and dried fish and that , like his deluded cronies ,pdp wld remain in power 4 60years...now his ppl donot even have clean pipe born water to drink in his village in otueke...he fooled himself...jonathan was acidic flop and pdp members of his government and party were his composition eaten deeply and heartlessly into d fabric of this nation, without him realising d extent of damage he has become, even though he was fully aware on how corrosive the make of his goverment was..and where it was nosediving and sending the country to, despite the calo calo pocket paintings it was claiming to do at the surface...jonathan was a flop from all ramification especially for the south south,xraying wat d region should have expected..it was obvious and still remain obvious, it was even reiteriated in the launch up event of the ogoni clean up by ppl from his own waterside...accept it fvcking wailers and shut d fvck up..ur only disgracing urselves wif ur useless comparism...i am from d east..shldnt ur crazy broda have done better.? .imagine from an honest truth dat it was ameachi or someone like obiano dat had occupied that sit that jonathan had occupied, wat wld have become of this region.?..jonathan was a dullard..shut d fvck up u trolls.. he tot it was gonna be a jamboree till 2019.. e don do am voom 4 eye... come fight me u fvcktards...u cant even swallow d bitter pill...gej ur anus hero...he should be investigated thouroughly, even down to his anus...along wit his totless, loudmouthed , fishmouth and a noise making, shiit-spitting wife...see wat they left behind, loads and loads of invesigated loots, non have ever denied..porks...

Sorry E pain u.
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by ay4shizzy(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
IVORY2009:

Bro, I have just one question for you, and the question is, come 2019 if president Buhari is defected would he concede defect? I doubt it!
go school u no gree..defeated not defected..ewu gambia.rr
Re: Jonathan Opens Up: I’m Being Investigated For Corruption By Buhari by Omonigeriarere: 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
WATCHOVER:
Love him or hate him. He is still the best.
[s]For accepting defeat and allowing this government to make noise without Interfering [/s]

As if your Hero has choice than to accepting defeat: he would have been 'gbagboish' like what happened in Abidjan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apc Presidential Candidate With Apc National Chairman Watching The Announcement / Hon. Benji Ojietu Catches Bush Meat (Photos) / Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.