Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! (1254 Views)

My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / See What 26 Year Old Woman With 4 Kids From Different Men Expects From A Suitor / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2009
TANTRUMS, PETTY JEALOUSY, NAGGING, INSECURITY, CHILDISH, IMMATURE, ETC, ALL THESE CANT REALLY DESCRIBE MY BOYFRIEND, SOMETIMES I JUST WISH I CAN SLAP THE TEEN OUTTA HIM, I MEAN THERE ARE TIMES THAT HE NAGS AT SILLY THINGS THAT I DO, IF I AM ON MY WAY OUT, HE WANTS TO KNOW WHERE, HOW MANY GUYS ARE THERE? WHICH OF THEM ASKED ME OUT? AT FIRST IT WAS FUN, BUT NOW IT IS OUTRIGHT STUPID, MAYBE I SHOUD HOOK HIM UP WITH MY 15 YEAR OLD COUSIN, THEY'D HAVE A BALL TOGETHER THEN, DON'T U THINK SO?
SOMEBODY SHOULD WAKE HIM BEFORE I BEAT THAT FOLLY OUTTA HIM,
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by kokoA(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2009
olusolami:

SOMEBODY SHOULD WAKE HIM BEFORE I BEAT THAT FOLLY OUTTA HIM,

He is asleep No wonder you are saying all these. Menwhile, ehn can we do something "fun" before he wakes up? grin
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by candyshore: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2009
lol,   wat d u want to hear beat him up, u just ve to live with it or walk away. simple cheesy
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by 190: 11:03am On Aug 26, 2009
ahhh

Ure Just in love!
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by 190: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2009
@poster
no b say u even too fine
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2009
monkey no fine, him mama like am,
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 26, 2009
@poster if you are tried with him leave him.
must you hook him up with your 15 yr old whatever?
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2009
i do not know why, but when he is an adult, he is kinda cute, but thats like 20 out of 80 times,
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by kunmibola(m): 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
@olusolami,
i don't think u ve told us d truth. From wt u told us, i want 2 blieve u are nt committed in2 d rlatnship. If he is demanding then he is really serious and committed. In this case, u re d immatured one. Commit urself and give him d best. And if u re nt ready,go and date ur father or brother then.

There so many of u types out there and these are d ones dt get married at d age of 40 and above.
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 29, 2009
@kunmibola: i know what you mean, sometimes i think it might be my fault. maybe i am not caring enough.maybe i am not a romantic person, but one thing is for sure, i am moving on and he would have to deal with that, im so tired of all the nagging and tantrums.
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by forbidden5(m): 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2009
Olusolami,

Thanks for your post. What do you think life is all about? When you started dating him what was in your mind? Please read again your post and re-evaluate what impression you are giving people about you.

You are simply saying you want to do underground moves ie you have something to hide. Why would you not want to tell your guy where you are going and if a guy toasts you.

Thank your stars you are not dating a guy like me with your threat to move on. Please know that you will keep being banged and changing men until your value = 0. Then you will hate life and look for someone to blame.
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2009
@poster
your bf is just excessively jealous and he might never grow out of his insecurities.
communicate with this kid and tell HIM how you feel instead of us and let him know that you cant take it for much longer.
if he doesnt improve then just move on. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 29, 2009
@forbidden: well what can i say. your opinion was noted,
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by 190: 12:09am On Aug 30, 2009
undecided undecided angry angry angry angry
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by whiteroses(f): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2009
eww no offence but double eww i cant stand anything childish guy or girl, it takes a real man to touch me, my bf better man up who has time for bubble gum shish kmt
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by kellorah: 12:43am On Aug 30, 2009
How long had u known him before u two got together?

Did u not see this childish nature of him then? Did it not put u off?

Let him know u think he's childish and that it's putting a strain on the relationship. (Hopefully he'll be "adult enough" to realise he's effing up!)
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by kunmibola(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2009
@Mrbrownjay, whi eroses and kellorah,
Atimes i get pissed off by people dt are shallow minded. They tend 2 offer advice with a myopic view of d scenerio. Do you call 'nagging' immaturity?
@olusolami,
what gives u d impression dt ur bf has nt moved ahead of u. These threats are meaningless and i'd rather advice dt u sit up, get serious and talk to your 'baby'. Maybe he has got reasons 4 his attitudes. And if u insist on moving on, then i think u shld look 4 a bully who will reduce ur value to zero.
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 30, 2009
@kunmibola: maybe i will takemy chances. well, i like bullies cos i actually thought he was a bully back when we started i didnt know he was just playing a part
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by forbidden5(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2009
Olusolami, No do these things you dey talk fall enter my hand Oo. You want a bully? You speak like you are skewed. Hmmm you need a heart breaker to hurt you and make you take a resolution.

Hmmm Again, dont learn from me, you will never have a recovery.
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by kellorah: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2009
Threader: You spoken to ur bf yet? Have u let him know how u feel? Is he still acting like a child?
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by kunmibola(m): 9:20pm On Aug 30, 2009
Leave olusolami alone,she's a loser. She came to NL shouting and ranting claiming 2 prefer a bully 2 a 'gentlebaby'. Little wonder you said in one of your recent posts that violence turns you on!
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 30, 2009
i have nothing to say to people like you, if it were somone else, i will mos def do but you, u are just a loose screw loking for someone to to punch you, if u av a beef wt me go to the thread that siad u should settle ur nairaland brawl, if nty, no more insults.u hear me!!
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 30, 2009
A time will come when he won't bother even if you're getting manliness from another guy, then you'd wish he continued his teenage attitude. . . Instead of you to know he cares about you from another perspective you're too naive to examine, you're here complaining. . . If this is what having a serious relationship is all about, then I had better stick to serial shagging till am ready! angry grin
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by kellorah: 11:20pm On Aug 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Wow!
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2009
Don't let your eyes pop out of their sockets o!  cheesy grin
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by smilewtme: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2009
na real wah 4 this KUNMIBOLA guy ooo, e be likesay u get personal grudge wt this olusolami, but then Olusolami, search yourslef, im sure u are just still in love wt the dude and u do not really want to let go or maybe he did something u particularly didnt like recently and that burst your bubble, wc is it?
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by nana(f): 12:05am On Aug 31, 2009
Hello Kellorah!
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by kellorah: 12:06am On Aug 31, 2009
Hi Nana! cheesy It's been a while.
Re: Help! My 26 Year Old Boyfy Is Stuck In A 16 Yr Old Mind! by nana(f): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2009
Yep! How have u been?

(1) (Reply)

Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. / Overcomming Overwhelmness When It Seem Times Are Passing By / My Neighbor Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.