Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. (1256 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Nigerian Women Bashing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 28, 2010
I no sabi wetin carry me go NairaList's Dating Section. Here's a dating advert I saw (Hyperlink): Beautiful Lady Seeks Sexmate And Possible Relationship (Picture Included).

I do not have time for small boys, if you are not rich and loaded, have your own house,car and cook don't bother. I am high maintenance girl and worth the stress. no txt and flashes pls. call now waiting,  call me on 08097700367

Tomorrow when this biatch is treated like a rabid dog, she'll come here and post that all men are dogs. Yeah right! Add me to the all-men-are-pigs hall-of-fame; that's exactly where I belong cool.

For the females asking "How To Find A Good Man", that's exactly how not to find one.
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by Areaboy2(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2010
mate, dont be so gullible, undecided

dont u smell fish here? some dumb mofos that call themselves men go around trashing someone else's(an innocent looking chic in this case) image cos they can use the internet, sigh undecided
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 28, 2010
Area_boy:

mate,  dont be so gullible,   undecided

dont u smell fish here? some dumb mofos that call themselves men go around trashing someone else's(an innocent looking chic in this case) image cos they can use the internet,  sigh  undecided

Lol, although one can't possibly be 100% certain that the owner of the pic posted it, it's not far at all from what many contemporary chics will do. I have about 5 different universities an hour away from my present location. Believe it or not, I can fix you a bus-load of 'innocent looking' girls if I start late - by say 6 PM.

Leave wetin dem write for moto enter moto. Bro no dey look face. Innocent looking my a.rse. If not for social restraints/expectations plenty of these girls go dey carry placards with their 'for-sale adverts' written on it.
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by harakiri(m): 1:14pm On Apr 28, 2010
Did somebody just refer to women being 'innocent'? In my opinion, there is no such thing. The best way to witness the beastly nature of women is to give them the upper hand or empower them. In the western world today, most of their men are scared to death of marriage commitment coz their laws make divorce an irresistible option for 'innocent' women. A man can easily lose everything he labored to get just becos of an 'innocent' woman. You cheat on them, u lose half. They cheat on you, u still lose half. This is why a lot of their men put at least half of their earnings in swiss accounts coz they know that the moment the 'innocent' lady gets bored, divorce papers come shortly and its time to get ripped to pieces in court. 'innocent' ladies my foot!
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2010
harakiri:

Did somebody just refer to women being 'innocent'? In my opinion, there is no such thing. The best way to witness the beastly nature of women is to give them the upper hand or empower them. In the western world today, most of their men are scared to death of marriage commitment coz their laws make divorce an irresistible option for 'innocent' women. A man can easily lose everything he labored to get just becos of an 'innocent' woman. You cheat on them, u lose half. They cheat on you, u still lose half. This is why a lot of their men put at least half of their earnings in swiss accounts coz they know that the moment the 'innocent' lady gets bored, divorce papers come shortly and its time to get ripped to pieces in court. 'innocent' ladies my foot!

Tell them bro.
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by madlady(f): 9:18am On Apr 29, 2010
shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by Flashfast1: 9:58am On Apr 29, 2010
Richfella and harakiri, you guy's have got some strong and convincing points but I think I'm inclined to agree with Area Boy's opinion.
Maybe cos the chic is pretty and I believe I can definately meet her maintenance cost (whatever that means)  grin grin and I have all the other requirements except a cook, but that can fixed. Seriously guys i'm gonna call her. I'll keep you posted on the outcome. wink
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by baybbootz(f): 10:17am On Apr 29, 2010
Bash us ladies all you want. I think ive seen a quite of adverts from dudes on that meet-up section,why isnt that a problem.
I just feel that any male basher on this thread is still behind,yall are used to women being weaker and dependent vessels.Now things have changed in this era,its just very hard for some of you guys to adjust and comprehend. tongue tongue tongue

Yall should get used to it,this change is here to stay. cool cool cool
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by daduke2k(m): 1:53pm On Apr 29, 2010
I wuld hav 2 disagree wif u on dis one, bt al u said is very wrong
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by ec3l(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2010
I dey see danger, wahala dey.
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by Donald4u: 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2010
I am high maintenance girl and worth the stress

Laughing in finnish That's just the definition of an executive prostititute
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2010
Donald4u:

u just read my mind grin
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by Nobody: 1:53am On May 01, 2010
Flashfast1:

Richfella and harakiri, you guy's have got some strong and convincing points but I think I'm inclined to agree with Area Boy's opinion.
Maybe cos the chic is pretty and I believe I can definately meet her maintenance cost (whatever that means)  grin grin and I have all the other requirements except a cook, but that can fixed. Seriously guys i'm gonna call her. I'll keep you posted on the outcome. wink

Fast guy! Lol. We can't wait to hear the outcome. . .and don't comeback and start a topic like: "I Pay My Girlfriend A Salary Every Month" (Referring to the Timaya thread) grin grin grin.

baybbootz:

Bash us ladies all you want. I think ive seen a quite of adverts from dudes on that meet-up section,why isnt that a problem.
I just feel that any male basher on this thread is still behind,yall are used to women being weaker and dependent vessels
.Now things have changed in this era,its just very hard for some of you guys to adjust and comprehend. tongue tongue tongue

Yall should get used to it,this change is here to stay. cool cool cool

@baybbootz

You're getting it all wrong. We are not complaining that the babe is bold and confident enough to look for a date. What we have an issue with is her effrontery and brazenness. Did you miss her 'terms and conditions'? Isn't she for sale?

daduke2k:

I wuld hav 2 disagree wif u on dis one, bt al u said is very wrong

Who sir?

Donald4u:

LMAO at Executive love-peddler. She would have a driver, secretaries and all right? grin grin grin grin
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by baybbootz(f): 12:10pm On May 01, 2010
You're getting it all wrong. We are not complaining that the babe is bold and confident enough to look for a date. What we have an issue with is her effrontery and brazenness. Did you miss her 'terms and conditions'? Isn't she for sale?
well I did not see the "terms and conditions". I agree with you on that.

it's not far at all from what many contemporary chics
It is this phrase that implied that you have an issue or issues with the "CONTEMPORARY"/ modern day woman. undecided undecided
Re: Yes, Yet Another Women Bashing Thread: Blood-thirsty Gold-digger For Sale. by Woke4all(m): 3:30pm On May 01, 2010
@post

If you look the girl picture wella you go see say na club she dey that is to say anybody can rock. So like Wetin RICHFELLA talk forget Wetin dem write 4 motor make you enter motor if you won enter coz no responsible girl(guy) dey advertise like dat.

(1) (Reply)

My Neighbor Girl Friend / Crazy Valentine's Day(photo) / Is Giving Out Her Number One Sign That She Is In Love Or Likes U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.