Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,116 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage (90520 Views)

Breast Cancer Survivor "Ericka Hart" Shares Topless Birthday Pictures / Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by wtfCode: 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Does she have a boyfriend, not that i want her if she doesn't...i mean, is that a bare chest!
C'mon who wanna live in the deserts?
Who?!
We all want 'canaan',a land flowing with MILK and fufu...uhhm, i think i'm hungry tho.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by kcyarn(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Awww, this is tough. Women are really strong creatures, I don't think a man can be able to have this confidence if his diccck is cut off. I salute all the women in the world.

Are you envious of dicccck?? :|
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by FabioPeter: 8:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
Undressed yet not nude.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by ibidapko(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hygist:
lalasticlala give girls without b hope by moving this to fp
http://www.hygist.com/2016/06/weirdmc-shares-this-photo-gives-girls.html

Who told you that 'Lalasticlala will care about giving girls without breast hope when ladies showing cleavage is his food.

He needs to visit T. B Joshua to deliver his eyes from ladies cleavages. wink
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
choi na wettin papa nkechi go dy squeeze now? thank God for her life Though ..
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=funnyme post=46331468][/quote]

Yes, they are all private part but one is reproductive and the other is not!
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by teebillz: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Awww, this is tough. Women are really strong creatures, I don't think a man can be able to have this confidence if his diccck is cut off. I salute all the women in the world.

It depends though. Besides peeing, of what use is a dicck to a monk or reverend father?
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by tosyne2much(m): 9:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
ifeelgood:
Konji no send breast, the target na pusssy.
Spot on baba !! cheesy
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by tosyne2much(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:

with due respect, u cant compare the two ....... Ever !!
That's true bro... That can never be compared cheesy
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Trueyarn(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=funnyme post=46331468][/quote]

what's so private about breast?...there are cultures were exposing it is part of the cultural attire plus brothers exposed it all the time...it can never be compared to the diick...
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Abbey2sam(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

look at you sha, how can compare dick and breast
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by tr3y(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Haute:

Dicck and breasts are not equivalents. You'd have to go lower to find the feminine equivalent of a dicck.
Lower and inside as there is nothing to cut in lower alone.

1 Like

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by bmeworld(m): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
Lucky lady!The most important thing is staying alive..after all, bobby is just a swollen part of the female body..apart from feeding a child and sexual gratification..people over hype it...#grateful tho#....with foam and artificial boobs,she'l be fine and alive!!better than losing one's life.

I like your point. You are the BEST...!

1 Like

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by kenoz(m): 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Happy for her
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Purposebabe(f): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
THAT'S MASECTOMY, medical students in the Building.
But what do you mean by 'giving girls without breast hope,' that's ridiculous
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by doskie(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
are they the same?
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by SmithHumble50: 11:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Mskrisx:

So sorry deary...God will help you let go of this hurt... embarassed
Thanks and God bless you!
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by SmithHumble50: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
mamawin:
sorry about that, may her soul rest in peace

Thanks and God bless you!
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by U2ice(m): 1:02am On Jun 07, 2016
Iamsynord:

no mind em, him no sabi sey em dicck de connected to em brain
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 07, 2016
This is a battle won against bre*a*st cancer. Ladies pls do bre*a*st examination regularly it won't take long. Remember, prevention is better than cure!
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Ginaz:
That is very weak.
Breast is a modified sweat gland/mammary gland/eye candy. P*enis is a primary sexual/Urinary conduit. Pls disabuse your mind of equalling both organ because they appear "dangling' on the respective gender body.
P*enis removal is equal to v*agina sealed-up and woman's urine orifice injured.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by iLUMeN8(m): 6:04am On Jun 07, 2016
goldbim:
Lucky lady!The most important thing is staying alive..after all, bobby is just a swollen part of the female body..apart from feeding a child and sexual gratification..people over hype it...#grateful tho#....with foam and artificial boobs,she'l be fine and alive!!better than losing one's life.
Really
No make me vex angry
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Sixaxis: 7:02am On Jun 07, 2016
Ginaz:
nd this made me click ur profile..u speak well tho'! Sharrout to all d ladies w/out balllooons..
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by ceejay4real(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2016
Sweet girl, I can fvckk her even without her breasts. She's still finer and more enticing than many dirty women I see here in Nigeria!
The girl is still sexy for me o!
Her body is still fresh and alluring IMO if you ask me.

Congrats to her for surviving the scourge!
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Enigmaholysiner(m): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2016
Ginaz:
When you have your pussy sealed completely, then come back and make the comparison.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Sirmuel1(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2016
ifeelgood:
Konji no send breast, the target na pusssy.

You be correct guy!!!! grin

No mind those people wey dey mis-yarn. Lol
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Vabasi(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2016
hmm... really weird but bold
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nero2220(m): 10:05am On Jun 07, 2016
Please, let us not miss the point here. Breast cancer is a very serious issue and early detection is the the key to tackling this malaise. Guys, even when you are palpitating your girl's boobs during pre-intimacy, don't forget to look out for lump. You just might have saved her life and her breasts
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by kratosonofzeus: 10:07am On Jun 07, 2016
Ginaz:
wetn diz 1 dy talk........when a man dosent hav a dick dn he is no longer a man.....at least that girl stil has a virgina.....nd by d way wen d dick is cut of how is he goin to pee.....no dick no life
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by geni340(f): 10:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Dandeson1:
No ni.pple for the man of God to suck

Abeg abeg abeg Der is notn bold about bn breastlesss...

Am a breast addictgringrin
it was'nt her choice sir. it can happen to anylady. its rily nt somfin to make hicky jokes about..
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Dandeson1(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2016
geni340:

it was'nt her choice sir. it can happen to anylady. its rily nt somfin to make hicky jokes about..
i never said it was her choice dear, they said she is bold and breastless i felt otherwise, i mean she can get a breast implant or sumtin.

Breasts are important for the ministrycheesy
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by dom(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2016
Iamsynord:

No vex abeg. Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) / Nigerians Mob Fake Wizkid At Shoprite (video, Pics) / Chika Ike, Emeka Ike's Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.