Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,205 members, 7,815,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage (90317 Views)

Breast Cancer Survivor "Ericka Hart" Shares Topless Birthday Pictures / Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by skedy1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:

with due respect, u cant compare the two ....... Ever !!
Hehehe, see attack!!
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by sanitelag(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
lipsrsealed

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by czarr(m): 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Awww, this is tough. Women are really strong creatures, I don't think a man can be able to have this confidence if his diccck is cut off. I salute all the women in the world.
what!!!!
How can you compare boobs and dick?
What if your vagina is removed. undecided
Wetin be breast?as that babe dey sef she still get breast pass some babes for Nairaland here grin.
No talk this one outside ooo
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by dannyben5: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
yekparikpa:
Breast is overrated. Lol!
u dey mad? make lalasticlala hear u

3 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Omoluabi16(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good for her. overcoming cancer is a big deal.

Most guys can't do without breasts. A woman's breast is one of the most physically attractive quality she possesses. I could even write a 10,000 page eulogy about breasts. # Self examination is one of the quickest ways of fighting/discovering cancer, Ladies beyond your make up an all, never forget to examine your breast daily.

2 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by ShaqFu: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Awww, this is tough. Women are really strong creatures, I don't think a man can be able to have this confidence if his diccck is cut off. I salute all the women in the world.
So, according to you, cutting off a woman's breast equate cutting off a man's dick? Marvelous, bloody marvelous.

4 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by MadCow1: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
reverendfather:
I'm happy for her, this is the perfect time for her to amend her ways, if she has any though.

Amend what ways?

Or are you implying she did something wrong to be afflicted with breat cancer?
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Donjazzy12(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Just shut it! There is no basis for comparism! WITHOUT your dads rock hard dick you won't be here spewing jibberish. Everyday you wake up pray five times for that wonderful instrument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by czarr(m): 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
HornyTiwa:
What sort of headline is this,what do you mean by Gives girls without breast courage

someone went through the process of cancer healing which includes cutting off the affected breasts and took a picture to create awareness and you try to shame girls with no breast with it?

Mr seun osewa,I think you should check the headlines before posting,this is ridiculous.

#saynotobreastcancer

#saynotowomemdiscrimination.
if you are the one in your dp.
Nice shoes!

No vess o,na ur Bobbi I con check the size.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Cutehector(m): 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
It's somehow.. there just has to be the presence of boob
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by MadCow1: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:

These bitches forget that Breasts are equivalent to a Mans chest and that only their Vaginas are the equivalent of our diicks

3 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Harmored(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

DICK AND BREAST undecided CANT SHE GIVE BIRTH WITHOUT A BREAST Or what's your point undecided
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by mamawin(f): 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
hmmmmm. she ain't the only one
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Omoluabi16(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
Lucky lady!The most important thing is staying alive..after all, bobby is just a swollen part of the female body..apart from feeding a child and sexual gratification..people over hype it...#grateful tho#....with foam and artificial boobs,she'l be fine and alive!!better than losing one's life.
the breasts aren't just swollen. they have n!pples which also responds in size and form before and during sex. the breast is a core sexual part of the body.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Tankotanko: 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

No na a. Breast is not comparable to dicck na. U know beta, but decide to this poor comparism.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Omoluabi16(m): 5:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Another opportunity for ur feminism. smh
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by bizhop101(m): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
SHE IS A TRANSGENDER
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by krak101(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Devil child. Giving a little and wanting to take everything. Equating dick to breast. Please fear God. It was the lady's breast that were cut off not her punany and here you are equating breast to dick grin grin
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by saintdennis(m): 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kaira333:
She is sad. Are u happy now?

Smiles, Nah I aint...

Just reminding u pictures can be deceiving.

But the sure thing that can be observed from that pic is she has learnt to 'deal with it' n LIVE WITH IT... doesn't make her happy, just makes her 'content'.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by goldbim(f): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omoluabi16:
the breasts aren't just swollen. they have n!pples which also responds in size and form before and during sex. the breast is a core sexual part of the body.
that was why I said *sexual gratification*..your illustration tho grin.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=funnyme post=46331468][/quote] if Yu marry the devils son/ daughter,den Satan is your father-in-law
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Kaira333: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
saintdennis:

Smiles, Nah I aint...

Just reminding u pictures can be deceiving.

But the sure thing that can be observed from that pic is she has learnt to 'deal with it' n LIVE WITH IT... doesn't make her happy, just makes her 'content'.
whatever grin
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Spydamannn(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
something did ding in my head just now
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Omoluabi16(m): 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
that was why I said *sexual gratification*..your illustration tho grin.. lipsrsealed
haha! I'm no pervert, please pardon my illustration. I just wanted to emphasize that they aren't just 'fatty tissues' . we no dey use am play grin
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by goldbim(f): 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omoluabi16:
haha! I'm no pervert, please pardon my illustration. I just wanted to emphasize that they aren't just 'fatty tissues' . we no dey use am play grin
you analyzed like a MANCHESTER fan grin..its cool, tho.

1 Like

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by saintdennis(m): 6:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kaira333:
whatever grin

C ur rabbit teeth a.k.a eyin. U need braces tongue
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Omoluabi16(m): 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
you analyzed like a MANCHESTER fan grin..its cool, tho.
lmao.. im a true 'MANCHESTER' fan.

1 Like

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by vickylala239: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Was it her private part that was cut off?

how is breast now the same thing as dickkkkkk?
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by EOOJ(m): 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
smh for u
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by EOOJ(m): 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:

thank u for this comment.....some feminist sha
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Kenturkey048(m): 6:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
wrong comparism,,dick is to vagina not breast.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
HornyTiwa:
What sort of headline is this,what do you mean by Gives girls without breast courage

someone went through the process of cancer healing which includes cutting off the affected breasts and took a picture to create awareness and you try to shame girls with no breast with it?

Mr seun osewa,I think you should check the headlines before posting,this is ridiculous.

#saynotobreastcancer

#saynotowomemdiscrimination.
chai!! this bae dey para o....anyway i support you #saynotonobreast #breast #babyfood #sweetmilk #yougarrit #normalbreast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.