Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage (90316 Views)

Breast Cancer Survivor "Ericka Hart" Shares Topless Birthday Pictures / Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by menxer: 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is a non issue, as long as her pusssy is intact, she can make do with fake breast, after all most things about ladies these days are fake. tongue
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Afrok:
Girls without breasts or girls suffering from breasts cancer coz any lady with breasts as small as "odara nwanu" "agbalumo" and "Africa star apple" are termed BREASTLESS undecided

Make she clarify well coz those that are breastless (small breasts) are now bold by wearing foam bras kiss and until u unhook the bra, u never can tell the boldness of the breasts cheesy
HAHAHA U ARE SO FUNNY
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by KevMitnick: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Awww, this is tough. Women are really strong creatures, I don't think a man can be able to have this confidence if his diccck is cut off. I salute all the women in the world.
A Dick is not equal to the Breasts dumb ass...
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Bamz(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
reverendfather:
I'm happy for her, this is the perfect time for her to amend her ways, if she has any though.

Preach it Rev!
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Misogynist2014(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
HornyTiwa:
What sort of headline is this,what do you mean by Gives girls without breast courage

someone went through the process of cancer healing which includes cutting off the affected breasts and took a picture to create awareness and you try to shame girls with no breast with it?

Mr seun osewa,I think you should check the headlines before posting,this is ridiculous.

#saynotobreastcancer

#saynotowomemdiscrimination.
Can you reread what you have written?

Does it make any LOGICAL sense?
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Icecream4U(m): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Awww, this is tough. Women are really strong creatures, I don't think a man can be able to have this confidence if his diccck is cut off. I salute all the women in the world.
can you have the confidence if your pvssy is sealed?
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Bgorgeous: 6:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
God bless u dear
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

the opposite of breast is not diiiick. Dick is the opposite of vaggggina. Get it! And who told you men have not been castrated before?
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:

with due respect, u cant compare the two ....... Ever !!

you dey mind the girl? What kind of stuppppid comparison is that? Between men and women, who is more body conscious?
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
Lucky lady!The most important thing is staying alive..after all, bobby is just a swollen part of the female body..apart from feeding a child and sexual gratification..people over hype it...#grateful tho#....with foam and artificial boobs,she'l be fine and alive!!better than losing one's life.

now you are aying something good, instead of that disturbing post of yours.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by zynzyn(m): 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:

Lady, Dick is ANOTHER THING ENTIRELY O!!

She can still have children o!

There is no word u can use to describe a woman that can be as painful and derogatory as what a man without a dick would be called!!
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=funnyme post=46331468][/quote]

they are not all private parts. Go to the hinterland and you will see it publicly displayed
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by eyinjuege: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wish the solution to breast cancer was as easy as cutting off the breasts.
Its usually a battle as with all cancers, and unfortunately not all win the battle.
Even after the breast cancer has been dealt with, there's usually one cell hiding somewhere just waiting to rear its ugly head somewhere else.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
Because she survived BREAST CANCER she decided to go NAKKED....

hope when she develops PUSSI CANCER she will be ready to unveil it.. ?
Because she is already at Risk of having Pussi cancer.

Nonsense
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Kaira333: 7:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
saintdennis:

C ur rabbit teeth a.k.a eyin. U need braces tongue
what is this one saying mteeeeewwww
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by mamawin(f): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hygist:
lalasticlala give girls without b hope by moving this to fp
how about 'lalasticlala give nairalanders with breast cancer hope by moving this to fp'
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by mamawin(f): 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
eyinjuege:
Wish the solution to breast cancer was as easy as cutting off the breasts.
Its usually a battle as with all cancers, and unfortunately not all win the battle.
Even after the breast cancer has been dealt with, there's usually one cell hiding somewhere just waiting to rear its ugly head somewhere else.
hope and pray that the las t sentence is not true.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by goldbim(f): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
craziebone:

now you are aying something good, instead of that disturbing post of yours.
what disturbing post,sir?
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by FlySly05: 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:

Someone give this gentleman a carton of Cabin biscuit and a bottle of Dr Pepper. You Sir are a gentleman Extra Ordinaire
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Theoflux(m): 7:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
BREAST, very very important. But, if you no get, God is your strenght_#PikinMustChop
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by mamawin(f): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
SmithHumble50:
Sad... I lost a sister to breast cancer last month..
Early detection is key...
sorry about that, may her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Mskrisx(f): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
SmithHumble50:
Sad...
I lost a sister to breast cancer last month..

Early detection is key...

So sorry deary...God will help you let go of this hurt... embarassed

1 Like

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by slap1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:

grin
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
what disturbing post,sir?

was it you i quoted? Anyway, there is a post a particular ginas (i can't really remember) posted. I see it as offensive.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by DonaldGenes(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hygist:
lalasticlala give girls without b hope by moving this to fp

Lmao why are you wicked na
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by smiliyB(f): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
AkasGonahMani:
Please who go help dis boy? Treated three (3) times but yet not successful.. Currently now @ Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital.. 08037517611
pls take him to scoan and stop suffering the poor boy,I believe with prayer he wil be healed.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
True talk.. Congrats to her.

Meanwhile check my signature
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by slam7000(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
reverendfather:
I'm happy for her, this is the perfect time for her to amend her ways, if she has any though.

Remove the speck on your own eyes first before you start judging her....that's if you have any speck in your eyes.

Breast cancer doesn't discriminate between Rev sister and a lady working 24/7 in a red light district.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by kataleya(f): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
reverendfather:
what planet are u from? Holy father
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
realy..buh is she going to marry... wink wink wink
onosprince:
She looks pretty but without booobs thats some gay stuff
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by goldbim(f): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
craziebone:

was it you i quoted? Anyway, there is a post a particular ginas (i can't really remember) posted. I see it as offensive.
yes,i was the one you quoted..i guess it was not me..sorry.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
what's with the nu.de?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.