Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage (90320 Views)

Breast Cancer Survivor "Ericka Hart" Shares Topless Birthday Pictures / Tekno Donates N200,000 To Donald Nwosu, A Cancer Patient / Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Injury From Husband, Warns Him From Spreading 'Lies' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by ikbnice(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
oh
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by EWAagoyin(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Segadem(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by chikel2000(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hygist:
lalasticlala give girls without b hope by moving this to fp
u just killed it
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Arijude(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Awww, this is tough. Women are really strong creatures, I don't think a man can be able to have this confidence if his diccck is cut off. I salute all the women in the world.
Breast can't equate dick

1 Like

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by TreasureTayo(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin grin
ifeelgood:
Konji no send breast.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by salabscholar01(m): 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
yekparikpa:
Breast is overrated. Lol!
Get the experience and re-type your statement lol. grin
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by BCJAY(f): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
God is Great and she is still Happy
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by ikbnice(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Awww, this is tough. Women are really strong creatures, I don't think a man can be able to have this confidence if his diccck is cut off. I salute all the women in the world.
same way a woman will feel if her pvssy is sealed up.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Ruq: 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Goofed.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by salabscholar01(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Afrok:
Girls without breasts or girls suffering from breasts cancer coz any lady with breasts as small as "odara nwanu" "agbalumo" and "Africa star apple" are termed BREASTLESS undecided

Make she clarify well coz those that are breastless (small breasts) are now bold by wearing foam bras kiss and until u unhook the bra, u never can tell the boldness of the breasts cheesy
Bad guy
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by FrankValency(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
imagine those thick laps with full bobbi
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by salabscholar01(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Afrok:
Girls without breasts or girls suffering from breasts cancer coz any lady with breasts as small as "odara nwanu" "agbalumo" and "Africa star apple" are termed BREASTLESS undecided

Make she clarify well coz those that are breastless (small breasts) are now bold by wearing foam bras kiss and until u unhook the bra, u never can tell the boldness of the breasts cheesy
Bad guy grin
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by BABANGBALI: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Why she come close her borehole na? Abeg lalasticlala help me open am make I feed my hungry eyes

2 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by BCJAY(f): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
God is awesome
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by daveyjay(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dandeson1:
No ni.pple for the man of God to suck

Abeg abeg abeg Der is notn bold about bn breastlesss...

Am a breast addictgringrin
correct quy, we dey dxame leaque cool cool
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by VictorRomanov: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:

Don't be shallow minded. So u think if a man has his penis severed for whatever medical reason then he should now take a nude picture of himself to feel confident. Why do most women need a photo/photos posted online and the accompanying likes and comment to be worthy/confident!

3 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Princewell2012(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:

with due respect, u cant compare the two ....... Ever !!
You took that words out of my mouth.
That woman can still enjoy herself but a man without a dick what can he do
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by saintdennis(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kaira333:
And she is still happy and beautiful

Who told u she's 'happy'?
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by CXLVII: 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chai!

Where is my Vaseline oooo

Ojigbijigbi
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by bettercreature(m): 5:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
reverendfather:
I'm happy for her, this is the perfect time for her to amend her ways, if she has any though.
It's late my brother,nothing to amend again
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Kaira333: 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
saintdennis:

Who told u she's 'happy'?
She is sad. Are u happy now?
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by godunia(m): 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nudity everywhere, God help us

2 Likes

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ginaz:
lol so you think breast is to women what penis is to men.
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by jordinsparkles(f): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
How will she breast feed?
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by ridwanayo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
To that mod that keep banning me,check out mah signature its for you,oya no ban me again oh
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by Brightgem(f): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
and surviving it means she shd come and pose nude. Misplaced thanks giving. abeg go wear T-shirt. and some people think this is okay.

1 Like

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by AkasGonahMani(m): 5:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Please who go help dis boy? Treated three (3) times but yet not successful.. Currently now @ Usman Danfodio University Teaching Hospital.. 08037517611

Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by j3r3myk3n(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dandeson1:

Gbayi jare omo iya mi
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by j3r3myk3n(m): 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Dandeson1:

Gbayi jare omo iya mi
Re: WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage by skedy1(m): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Iamsynord:

with due respect, u cant compare the two ....... Ever !!
Hehehe, see attack!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.