Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

What Is The Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Problem (1486 Views)

So Many Ladies Over The Age Of 30, Please What Is The Problem!!!? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships / Nigerian Girls… And The Problem With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Problem by skyone(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2009
I've come to realise that after worshipping in many churches in the UK as an invitee, many unmarried ladies are really getting it wrong or just too proud for a man to approach them. Ironically, these are thesame people who pray on a daily basis, go for deliverance classes etc mainly to get married but hey almost all everyone of them REJECTS at least 99.9% of anyman who approaches them or not even show some sign of ineterest even though they seriously like the man as i've been told by many pastor.

I'm not disrespecting anywoman here but it's the fact, all you need is to visit a SINGLE counselling/meeting section of any Nigerian churches here in the UK you will confirm what i'm addressing here.

Could be about money again or too much of ego?
Re: What Is The Problem by Parohfrey(f): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2009
Poster

You are so right. and the ones who go to the pubs and clubs and bars also do the same. They will be praying for at least someone to come talk to them, but watch them all through the evening, all the men that approach them will get a no answer to everything, then you cant but conclude that they have sealed their own fate.

Most women just have to loosen up a bit to get who they have been destined for.
Re: What Is The Problem by NLNIGGOV(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2009
skyone:

simply stupid ego
Re: What Is The Problem by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
skyone:

I've come to realise that after worshipping in many churches in the UK as an invitee, many unmarried ladies are really getting it wrong or just too proud for a man to approach them. Ironically, these are thesame people who pray on a daily basis, go for deliverance classes etc mainly to get married but hey almost all everyone of them REJECTS at least 99.9% of anyman who approaches them or not even show some sign of ineterest even though they seriously like the man as i've been told by many pastor.

I'm not disrespecting anywoman here but it's the fact, all you need is to visit a SINGLE counselling/meeting section of any Nigerian churches here in the UK you will confirm what i'm addressing here.

where are those type of women let me flog them grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe they dont like the guys approaching them,women can be very choosy you know especially when they have marriage in mind and not just a casual fling undecided
Re: What Is The Problem by posakosa(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2009
bethangel:

[color=#006600][/color]
Maybe they dont like the guys approaching them,women can be very choosy you know especially when they have marriage in mind and not just a casual fling undecided

look at the rubbish u have just posted ----odeoshi--- wink
Re: What Is The Problem by Godmother(f): 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2009
bethangel:

[color=#006600][/color]

I really see nothing wrong in what this poster has posted. Marriage is a serious affair and why I dont advocate for women being choosy, I also dont think they should acept just any guy because they want they get married
Re: What Is The Problem by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
posakosa:

look at the rubbish u have just posted ----odeoshi--- wink

shocked :osee me see wahala o
remember you're still on parole so better behave yourself grin

Godmother:

I really see nothing wrong in what this poster has posted. Marriage is a serious affair and why I dont advocate for women being choosy, I also dont think they should acept just any guy because they want they get married

You're a life saver dear, some mothers have really tried raising up kids.
Re: What Is The Problem by NLNIGGOV(m): 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
bethangel:

[/color]

[color=#006600]

You're a life saver dear, some mothers have really tried raising up kids.

i support u
ASL PLZ
Re: What Is The Problem by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2009
the women are just being careful i guess.
Re: What Is The Problem by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2009
they just don't know what they want
Re: What Is The Problem by SisiKill1: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2009
So just because a girl is single, you expect her to jump headlong into a relationship with the first guy who says wassup?

Maybe they reject you because you approach them like you are the answer to all their prayers.
Re: What Is The Problem by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 28, 2009
Leave them to worry about that now. Why worry about them? Go and find your own girl that will not REJECT at least 99.9% of any man who approaches her or show some sign of interest. Simple.
Re: What Is The Problem by skyone(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2009
stillwater:

Leave them to worry about that now. Why worry about them? Go and find your own girl that will not REJECT at least 99.9% of any man who approaches her or show some sign of interest. Simple.

Why the spiritual councelling and the deliverance classes.
Re: What Is The Problem by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2009
skyone:

Why the spiritual councelling and the deliverance classes.

Why are you asking me? Go and ask them.
Re: What Is The Problem by skyone(m): 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
stillwater:

Stillwater of course not i woudn't expect them to say yes to everyman but what about when a lady "Nigerian Lady" actually fancy a man and still form mountains; common why the ego and fake charisma  undecided
Re: What Is The Problem by skyone(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2009
stillwater:

Why are you asking me? Go and ask them.

but i thought you are also in the bang wagon kiss
Re: What Is The Problem by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2009
skyone:

Stillwater of course not i woudn't expect them to say yes to everyman but what about when a lady "Nigerian Lady" actually fancy a man and cant still form mountains; common why the ego and fake charisma  undecided

Are you sure they like you?
Re: What Is The Problem by skyone(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
stillwater:

Are you sure they like you?

you should ask "do i like them" and which is too late though smiley
Re: What Is The Problem by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2009
skyone:

you should ask "do i like them" and which is too late though smiley

You don't like them, then leave them alone.
Re: What Is The Problem by skyone(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2009
stillwater:

You don't like them, then leave them alone.

I would have left them but i felt in my mind that they might be acting in a perilous manner which could let them down big time so i thought i should come in and give some warmly advise. smiley
Re: What Is The Problem by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2009
skyone:

I would have left them but i felt in my mind that they might be acting in a perilous manner which could let them down big time so i thought i should come in and give some warmly advise. smiley

When you see them, tell them.
Re: What Is The Problem by skyone(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
Stillwater which one do you belong to
Re: What Is The Problem by posakosa(m): 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2009
bethangel:

who put you on parole---- oloshiburuku---- kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Problem by mamagee3(f): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2009
@poster

Exaggerate your post a little bit more. wink
Then People will understand you
. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Problem by posakosa(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2009
@ poster--- how about some women don't feel comfortable searching or finding a man at church when they are suppposed to be there worshipping god. undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Problem by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 29, 2009
posakosa:

@ poster--- how about some women don't feel comfortable searching or finding a man at church when they are suppposed to be there worshipping god. undecided undecided

pharisee like you wink
Re: What Is The Problem by posakosa(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2009
^^^^^ i know u're trying to grab my attention---- hehehe <pls find ur love elsewhere> wink wink
Re: What Is The Problem by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2009
Godmother:

Yeah

@Poster don't take it as an offence, just move on and keep searching grin
Re: What Is The Problem by N101: 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2009
@ poster, a few questions:

Is every man who approaches a woman looking for a relationship?
Do women presume every man approaching them wants a relationship?
How exactly do men approach women - how do they act?  What do they say?
Is a woman's presumed snobbery/egotism based on her body language or something else?

Answer those questions and then I can get the bigger picture.
Re: What Is The Problem by olanajim(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2009
@poster,
Most women praying for husbands are not interested in just any man. They only want someone with 100% perfection. And that is why they are singles in the first place. God will send them a perfect man when they reach menopause.
Re: What Is The Problem by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^ i know u're trying to grab my attention---- hehehe <pls find your love elsewhere> wink wink

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
***hissssssssssssssssssssssss***
Re: What Is The Problem by steeze(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2009
The fact is women dont know what they want. One minute its this, next minute its that. Whether d females admit it or not, its true. Women sometimes are KINDA stupid. And yes, u can insult me now. Keep it coming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, For Men, What Age Difference Do You Consider Too Old For You? / Shocked Lost Lonely And Depressed! / Lady Pours Faeces On Husband Snatcher In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.