Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? (42992 Views)

What Skills Have The Highest Hourly Pay? / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money Or Is Earning You Money? / Earn Real Money Online Easily, You Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by porozhniy(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Kruzilano:
ehen biko please. My laptop went off since ystrday. Nd refuse to switch on. It shws d power light nd smtins i feel d fan rotating. But ntin comes on... Ejoo wetin fit be d wahala.. Cos afraid e dy catch me
Could be the RAM or VGA, u'd never know unless they open the laptop.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by iyke2k4(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2016
How are you running the business with this dollars instability?.Please teach us because some of us stopped because of the recent behaviour of dollars
winkmart:
I KNOW ABOUT MINI IMPORTATION AND IT'S SAVING ME BIG TIME
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by ranktzy(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2016
swtdrms:
Just one and one talent/skill/profession. I eat code, drink code, sniff code, sleep code. I am a programmer. Over 8 after grad, never thot of serious paid employment, not easy at first, but now glory to Allah. Lots of projects i can't even handle alone.
Can you subcontract some of your jobs, i can be of help if you're doing it all alone.. Thanks!
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Funkybabee(f): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2016
if u really serious about what to do join GHA today and u will be making money even if you sleep.you just need to start it with 1k and keep making money

check my signature for more info
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by LordofData: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2016
R language
Python
IBM SPSS
STATA
EViews

I train people on the use and application of these packages for Data Analysis.

STATISTICIAN by BLOOD.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Okags: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2016
You can call or text 08027519607 for you want to learn electrical installation, would give free one month basic training.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Princepoint(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Bryan12(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2016
Am a currently a computer technician.have been one for four years based in Port harcourt but it doesn't pay well.i have an intention of going into business(importation)of fairly used laptops.but presently am an undergraduate in my 1st year studying stat/comp.sci.....i hate the course and wanna switch to geography cos what they're teaching us there won't be of any use to me when I finally graduate.i feel like am wasting my time in that department.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2016
I'm a youth corper serving at Oyo state now and I'm using the opportunity to learn Gas retail business. Started early dis mnth and plannin to leave by late July
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by DIYlady01: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Sewing - Duvets, throw-pillows, bean bags etc.

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by swtdrms(m): 10:06am On Jun 18, 2016
ranktzy:

Can you subcontract some of your jobs, i can be of help if you're doing it all alone.. Thanks!

That's not suppose to be a challenge, but i hope u understand that our most challenge is knowing wch languages u program in, ur coding style/pattern and important to m, ur location. Am in abj, Apo to be precise. If u re within my location then we can link up.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by adejaresalami1(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2016
Electrical work
Interior work
Tiles,marble and terrazo designer
Wood working machines (mechanical work).

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by joey150(m): 10:07am On Jun 18, 2016
wisehouse:
Learning skills like SEO (search engine optimization), SMM (Social Media marketing) is an evergreen industry that when you land just one client. You are in for big cash.

can you elaborate please.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by wisehouse(m): 10:10am On Jun 18, 2016
joey150:
can you elaborate please.
i will first of all advice you do some googling and ask questions. Am on mobile and can't type much.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by jurjes(f): 10:16am On Jun 18, 2016
I am a professional female compere( m.c)
Talkademy trained
P.H based wink

I also know how to mix and match colours giving you beautiful bedsheet, duvet, curtain and throw pillow designs!!.

My innate skill is teaching/ educating!!!
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by LaurelP(m): 10:17am On Jun 18, 2016
swtdrms:
Just one and one talent/skill/profession. I eat code, drink code, sniff code, sleep code. I am a programmer. Over 8 after grad, never thot of serious paid employment, not easy at first, but now glory to Allah. Lots of projects i can't even handle alone.

Are u in Lagos?
Can u train me on this?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by ranktzy(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
swtdrms:

That's not suppose to be a challenge, but i hope u understand that our most challenge is knowing wch languages u program in, ur coding style/pattern and important to m, ur location. Am in abj, Apo to be precise. If u re within my location then we can link up.
Aww! unfortunately I'm based in lagos. Can i send you a pm though?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by dexla(f): 10:19am On Jun 18, 2016
learnt CCTV installation
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by swtdrms(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2016
ranktzy:

Aww! unfortunately I'm based in lagos. Can i send you a pm though?
Very much welcome
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by chachazzy(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2016
feldido:

I love learning new skills.
Started from an early age.
Bro, I wouldn't mind being your protege so that you will be my tutor. This unemployment and state of the economy can drive one crazy. What do you say?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by zyzxx(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2016
Kruzilano:
ehen biko please. My laptop went off since ystrday. Nd refuse to switch on. It shws d power light nd smtins i feel d fan rotating. But ntin comes on... Ejoo wetin fit be d wahala.. Cos afraid e dy catch me
I guess it hp?
It the mother board
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by feldido(m): 10:24am On Jun 18, 2016
chachazzy:

Bro, I wouldn't mind being your protege so that you will be my tutor. This unemployment and state of the economy can drive one crazy. What do you say?

Where u based?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by qoura123(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Bryan12:
Am a currently a computer technician.have been one for four years based in Port harcourt but it doesn't pay well.i have an intention of going into business(importation)of fairly used laptops.but presently am an undergraduate in my 1st year studying stat/comp.sci.....i hate the course and wanna switch to geography cos what they're teaching us there won't be of any use to me when I finally graduate.i feel like am wasting my time in that department.
which uni ? uniport or unical
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by chachazzy(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2016
feldido:

Where u based?
Lagos. Bro
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by LaurelP(m): 10:28am On Jun 18, 2016
jurjes:
I am a professional female compere( m.c)
Talkademy trained
P.H based wink

I also know how to mix and match colours giving you beautiful bedsheet, duvet, curtain and throw pillow designs!!.

My innate skill is teaching/ educating!!!

Nice.
hope you're getting contracts.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by qoura123(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
no single skill but willing to learn any am in bayelsa if you can teach me any pls help!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by joey150(m): 10:30am On Jun 18, 2016
wisehouse:
i will first of all advice you do some googling and ask questions. Am on mobile and can't type much.
very vague answer. Dosent appear like you wanna elaborate at all.. All the same thanks!
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by permanentgrace(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2016
vikel2104:

Oh boy! Na jack of all trade be this oh grin
OK. I just saw the remaining part of your post.
Not bad at all.

People like that hardly complain of hunger. Reason being that there is always something for them to do and earn money and take care of themselves. At times, such lifestyle pays a lot.

2 Likes

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2016
akudinaobi:

Afaraid of height
Why don't you take the glory while others do the job for you
Am a painter and I climb even 20storey building if the scafolding is properly guarded but my boys do lots of the job
guess u've been long into d game, i'm somehow new into it. God Bless Your Hustle
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by feldido(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2016
chachazzy:

Lagos. Bro

Unfortunately, I'm based in Portharcourt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos) / Teaching Job Is Now Hot Cake In Nigeria(My Experience).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.