Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute (25378 Views)

Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" / Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by shiki(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Childish talk. They didn't wish him dead, they only want him sacked for his under performance

1 Like

Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Tgid: 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
hmm
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
hmnnn.....
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Siga: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
... Haba ...Ali baba... come on ...
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by yekparikpa(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Alibaba is silly. That I want you fired for incompetence doesn't mean I want you dead. RIP Kesh!
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by iamomaa(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wo! Look Here, forget d matter make we carry on with our life
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by jbhill(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Irrelevant post.
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by kingthreat(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
This boring comedian should shut the hell up. Not wanting someone to head a position is not the same as wanting him dead, So if Mou died, Abrahamovic should feel guilty right? Dumbazz punk of a man

1 Like

Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Martiano(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
I hardly comment but will want to educate our dear Alibaba a man I have so much respect for and am so shocked that he was the first to send this tweet which I expected will come.Listen oga Ali Keshi (RIP) had a job with the NFF and his employers found out that he applied for another job which is against the rules of his employment coupled up with some irreconcilable differences so he had to be fired.That is how the coaching job goes as you can see that Man city sacked their coach even in the middle of the season just as Ahmodu was sacked after qualifying us for the world cup or cant you feel the love mourinho has from same chelsea fans and management despite his sack?.You cannot deny Keshis achievements and also his good qualities as a human so you should not judge those that are mourning him in that regards hence you will want people like the children of Rashidi Yekini and his Ibadan loyals to sing joyfully after his death because he Keshi (RIP) did come on National TV to say they planned to stop passing the balls to him during USA 94 so he does not take further glory.I think its better we all just wish this wonderful man a blessed journey to the great beyond and forget about any hatchet.God bless you big boss

3 Likes

Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
Since when did rationality became a crime? To hell with alibaba. By the way, RIP to Keshi.
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by MoneyGreen(m): 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecided Omo see me see reasoning oh..
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by kcynho(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Luizkid:
it's like he's out of jokes... are the two related ?
seriously this twitter is springing up rubbish talks from some reasonable fellas,disappointed wt that statement
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by omocheche(f): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Anyone who wished you loose your job can also wish you death. It is very possible, now they will start coming up with how powerful of a man he was.

RIP the Big Boss.
This country na 1day 1bad news
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by deliveryboy: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ali Baba I'm tired of your dry jokes does not mean I want you dead.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Destined2win: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
Airforce1:
they wanted him "fired" and they wanted him "dead" are two different meaning.

Buhari wanted Jonathan out of office so he could take over but didn't wanted him dead.
Guy, na night school you go?
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by hensben(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Two different thing bro two different thing
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by bettercreature(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
Luizkid:
He is a very stewpid man seeking attention
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by gare(f): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
examhall:

The Comedian tweeted this this morning.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ALIBABAGCFR/status/740472068131676160

It's very childish for him to think that way
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by iamomaa(m): 2:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Destined2win:
Lol mo foooo!
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by ZUBY77(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
CaroLyner:
silly insinuation.
they wanted him fired not dead.

He is a silly man and i never listened to his rants.
If Super Eagles were not doing fine, it was good to fire Keshi.
It didn't mean wishing him dead.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Airforce1(m): 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Destined2win:
I noticed the errors

Thanks
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by BABANGBALI: 2:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
Airforce1:

Buhari wanted Jonathan out of office so he could take over but didn't wanted him dead.
pls ignore that wanna be noticed guy.
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Btruth: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Luizkid:
I wonder oooo.....lol. maybe someone need to sit him down and tell him the difference between been "fired" and go and "die".

2 Likes

Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by fpeter(f): 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2016
Airforce1:

Buhari wanted Jonathan out of office so he could take over but didn't [b]wanted
him dead.[/b]

Didn't want o undecided
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by nairalandankrah: 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
"didn't wanted him dead oo o " j jjeeee suuuusss is lord.ddd!!!!
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Segadem(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
iamomaa:
Hmmm
... such is life
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Jadoskii(m): 2:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Airforce1:

illitrates full here.what ali baba means is that keshi wasnt valued while he was alive and his haters that wanted him sacked nd making derogatory remarks about him then are now paying glowing respect to him;a show a shame nd hypocrisy. Read properly b4 u post crap.
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by andyanders: 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
Luizkid:

Exactly right. I think Alibaba has outgrown his profession and it is affecting him. No right thinking human being would wanna be joking over this kind of issue knowing fully well that nowhere in the world that anything under this sun can remain permanent.

Keshi did his best as a player and as a coach during his time and when there was no result coming as a result of which he was fired.

Siasia was also fired and he is still living. Alibaba should mind his words and not insult his person by using those words as if it was NFA or someone that killed Keshi.

The family never said someone killed him and how would the people he worked for want to kill him or want him dead by sacking him. Mourinho was also fired from Chelsea and he is still there and has been called by another club.

If Keshi was been wanted by another country, will NFA stop him by asking that country not to hire Keshi? Alibaba, I think your age is affecting your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by anonimi: 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
There is nothing wrong with them paying tribute simply because they asked that he should be fired for not performing as he should on his job for which he was well paid.
Let us learn to separate sentiments from ACCOUNTABILITY and performance issues. Otherwise we will not make any change for progress.

Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by iamomaa(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
Segadem:
... and if they did not send condelence message or paying tribute as expected, he will be the first set of persons that will rant on internet
such people are known
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by subtle009(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
So Alibaba an "elderly man" wrote this? That we don't want him as coach doesn't mean they want him dead. It doesnt even make him a terrible person. So if person no like person expertise na to wish say he die? OvaSabi, Ova holy dey worry Alibaba. We expected wisdom, we got garbage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by BAZETU12: 2:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
ALI BABA NA STUPID MAN,BAD THINKING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt / Photos From OAP, Omalicha's White Wedding Today / Toke Makinwa's Lookalike Sister, Ope, In Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.