Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute (25375 Views)

Guy Who ‘Wanted To Steal’ Davido’s Chain At Club: I Only Wanted To Hug Him" / Davido Dances With Segun Wire, Who Wanted To Be A Yahoo Boy (Photos, Video) / Between Timaya And A Fan Who Wanted To Help Him (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by mickeymimi: 5:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
I think Ali was mocking them ... What kind of tribute was he expecting from them

Even if Keshi was their no 1 enemy or bad employee... they are expected to pay him a good tribute than a tribute of hate and war na.

Does it mean that every employee Ali has fired ..he wanted them dead abi..
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by nortcentrallord(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Age is telling on alibaba. If GEJ and PDP should invite him for a show now, he will dust his suit and go crack his old non funny jokes yet he doesn't like them even though he enjoyed that administration alot. Alibaba, the game of comedy has left you behind. Sorry.
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by diplomat058(m): 6:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Airforce1:
they wanted him "fired" and they wanted him "dead" are two different meaning.

Buhari wanted Jonathan out of office so he could take over but didn't wanted him dead.
....but he didn't want him dead OR but he never wanted him dead.
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by ihearYou(m): 6:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
examhall:

The Comedian tweeted this this morning.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ALIBABAGCFR/status/740472068131676160

Amaju Pinick,No.1 hater of Keshi. Thunder go......
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by allaboutobed(m): 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
ehhhhh even d bible said it. ' the day of death is better than the day of birth'. e get y. though they ( even me ) want him sacked doesn't mean they hate him.
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by ofonike: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pls understand before responding. He said those that want him fired are paying tribute. He didn't say those that want him dead.
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by mykelmeezy: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
lala how far
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by mykelmeezy: 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
why most of una take stupid like this.....sure alibaba should have used ? instead of !

all ali is saying is when he was alive even tho he got fired they didnt really heap praises on him

like they are doing now that he's dead

he isnt insinuating or wishing him dead in anyway

why are nigerians stupid

must you get your hands burnt before you know you dont put it inside fire!

does that mean am asking you to put ur hand inside fire?

smh for the low mindedness of Nigerians
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Kobicove(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
Nonsensical statement!
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by agrovick(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lolllllll! A sizable portion of Nigerians do not understand English going by the comments on the first page.
What Ali Baba is trying to say is when Keshi was alive he wasn't appreciated but now that he is dead the same people that didn't appreciate him are now the ones singing his praises. I hope this helps
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
Celebrate others in Life and Death
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
This Ali Baba guy is just being sentimental..
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by LieDetector(m): 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Airforce1:
they wanted him "fired" and they wanted him "dead" are two different meaning .

Buhari wanted Jonathan out of office so he could take over but didn't wanted him dead.
I never expected this from a self acclaimed online personality/celebrity
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ali Baba is not learned for coming up with such a statement. Why will a sane person say that at this moment? Keshi did very well for the country, but wen the results became unfavourable, he was sacked, which the same Ali would have done and that does not mean they wished him dead.

Ali Bubu, so many people see you as a role model, but you hav disappointed them wit dis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by philclem(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
....Somebody should pass my messge to Ali baba that he should be reasonable enough to know that life is all about struggle and competition,that no matter how they quarrelled,it was strictly proffesional and and now that he is dead they owe him the last respect! I disliked his coaching skills but I'll pray for his gentle soul......RIP #boss
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Gen4real: 9:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
examhall:

The Comedian tweeted this this morning.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ALIBABAGCFR/status/740472068131676160
wait! I can only pardon you mr man, if and only if you can come out tomorrow and tell us they hacked your account and posted this.
Even an illiterate will not post this. Now I agree with helen paul in one of her jokes that you are dry of joke that we should ignore your bossy attitude. So so disappointed. ..
Re: Alibaba: People Who Wanted Keshi Fired Now Paying Tribute by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 09, 2016
alibaba don smoke Ibadan weed ni...asin that insinuation no be am at all..abeg bros Ali how u dey think now sef...nawao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Edopikin And Isikeh Ajiri White Wedding Pictures / Kenny Ogungbe Says P-square Fight Is Shameless Publicity Stunt / IK Ogbonna Shuns Wife’s Birthday As She Deletes Her Birthday Post To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.