Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head (4700 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Ladies: Top 7 S3x Positions That Puts You In Control (with Pictures) / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Talkloaded: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2016
We are long past the time where men consider the idea of performing oral se x on a woman strange and needless.

Considering the fact that women are more likely to achieve orgasm through oral se x as opposed to penetrative se x, a man who does not go down will probably have a partner who has never achieve orgasm with his help.
Knowing this, there are still a few things that will prevent men from giving their partners ‘head’. On a scale of manageable to major dealbreaker (Hell No!), here is a countdown of the top reasons why Nigerian men would rather not go down.

4. Not Attractive

The least likely reason, although a reason nonetheless, that men would not perform oral se x is attractiveness. Men are visual creatures and if he does not feel se xually attracted to you, it will affect how hard he will try to please you. If you expect oral se x from your man and he keeps saying ‘no’ it might be because he does not find you attractive enough. Oral se x is a selfless act and it takes a man who is willing to put your pleasure first to give you that special loving.

3. Intimacy level

Another major reason men do not perform oral se x is when they do not feel an adequate level of intimacy and connection with their partner. Some men are unlikely to go down on a woman they just met or on a woman they consider a stranger.

2. Will not be reciprocated

The second most popular reason Nigerian men gave for not wanting to perform oral se x is if it is not reciprocated. He is less likely to eat you out if you are not willing to give him a Mouth Action. Most men are big fans of blow jobs, and he will not consider performing oral se x of you if he has not gotten one or the chance to receive is very unlikely.

1. Bad hygiene

The number one reason he will not go down on you is hygiene.  If your va gina looks, smells or taste funky, he will absolutely not go near it with his mouth. In fact, about 95 percent of men we questioned have given ‘odour’ as their biggest oral se x dealbreaker.

http://talkloade.d.net/2016/06/07/ladies-top-4-reasons-nigerianigerian-man-will-not-give-head/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Cutehector(m): 11:40am On Jun 08, 2016
Ewwww. Disgusting. Uuurgh

1 Like

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Just get tat thing clean.... Am gon be writing the alphabets with my tongue on it wink

3 Likes

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2016
Head kor yansh ni undecided my precious mouth is not ever ganna go down for any damn guy undecided

Modified* ooops the topic na for guys sef, well undecided

2 Likes

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by ernesty20(m): 11:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector can suck the unsuckable provided the shape looks like toto shape

1 Like

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by vizkiz: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
Head kor yansh ni undecided my precious mouth is not ever ganna go down for any damn guy undecided

So when you discovered it's for guys the next thing you could say was "well" selfish girl angry

1 Like

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2016
vizkiz:

So when you discovered it's for guys the next thing you could say was "well" selfish girl angry

grin grin
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2016
MRrSly:
Just get tat thing clean.... Am gon be writing the alphabets with my tongue on it wink
writing Alphabets

That's one of the ''Donts'' whilst giving head..

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 08, 2016
°I bet if I poured milk chocolate on it,he would grin

No,Seriously.
Ya'll need to understand that it's far easier for a man to give head than for a woman to.
....She could gag and choke lipsrsealed
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by donTbone(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Spits and leaves the thread!

2 Likes

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by permanentgrace(m): 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:

You mean you dont suck diccks? Then you must be lacking some nutritional values of diccks.
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
writing Alphabets

works errytime grin
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
The obessession with giving head nowadays is............. Disturbing.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na hygiene matter pass. Nobody will give you head if you female core smells like a fish pond.
If you want to get your man to give you MouthAction…freshen that thang up! Now if you have an odor that won’t go away, no matter what you do, then you shouldn’t be worried about him giving you MouthAction but instead making a bee line to see your gynecologist!
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by bimbod(m): 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
please what is a head is it a noun or a verb??
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

No,Seriously.
Ya'll need to understand that it's far easier for a man to give head than for a woman to.
Story For the gods, na people like una dey swallow pipe.

2 Likes

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by skywalker240(m): 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
SMELLY PUSSSSSY...DONT SUGAR COAT IT...grin grin....BLACK WOWO TOTO..grin grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Maxi112: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
grin grin grin
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by czarr(m): 12:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

No,Seriously.
The jaw hurts....
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
czarr:
The jaw hurts....
°Same with a woman only a man doesn't have some thing lodged in his throught undecided
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by czarr(m): 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Same with a woman only a man doesn't have some thing lodged in his throu undecided
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
czarr:
.....°
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
writing Alphabets

What are the dos and donts
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
permanentgrace:

You mean you dont suck diccks? Then you must be lacking some nutritional values of diccks.
Oh really shocked shocked i never knew shocked mtchwwwww undecided
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
writing Alphabets

your opinion will change when you encounter a good writer. any girl that can't give head no problem but don't be mad if another girl starts doing your job.

1 Like

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
Oh really shocked shocked i never knew shocked mtchwwwww undecided
Don't worry most best headmistresses also thought like you initially but who knows your skills though.
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
icedbeatz:
your opinion will change when you encounter a good writer. any girl that can't give head no problem but don't be mad if another girl starts doing your job.
huh?
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by ShaqFu: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
huh?
Where have you been miss fabian? grin
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by vicstar(m): 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°

that's the real deal sugar! embarassed gringrin

2 Likes

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
ShaqFu:
Where have you been miss fabian? grin
Lol. grin

working....tongue
PS--I fell in love with Instagram. Howdy tho?

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by ShaqFu: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

working....tongue
PS--I fell in love with Instagram. Howdy tho?

LOL. Instagram? Hmm.. Never liked it. I'm fine. Can I know you IG handle? Wouldn't mind seeing the real you. grin tongue LOL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? / Mention Dat Nairaland Girl U Want To Get Married In 2020 / Share the knowledge with others pls don’t be greedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.