Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head (4731 Views)

4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / Ladies: Top 7 S3x Positions That Puts You In Control (with Pictures) / Any Real Man Will Spot The Problem With This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
vicstar:

that's the real deal sugar! embarassed gringrin

...angry it's dangerous and disgusting.

°But cunnilingus aren't grin
....how do you cunnilin,Vic? Fast or slow? cheesy
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by vicstar(m): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
...angry it's dangerous and disgusting.

°But cunnilingus aren't grin
....how do you cunnilin,Vic? Fast or slow? cheesy

bring yo hairy püssy over lemme show ya wink when am done you gon' testify embarassed

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
vicstar:

bring yo hairy püssy over lemme show ya wink when am done you gon' testify embarassed

* I got a yeast infection cheesy
...make you chop am? grin
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by vicstar(m): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
* I got a yeast infection cheesy
...You want to chop am anyway? grin

as long as is yours embarassed bae I don't mind, I know is so cheezy I got to lick ma fingers off! grin
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
vicstar:

as long as is yours embarassed bae I don't mind, I know is so cheezy I got to lick ma fingers off! grin
°You a clown! grin
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by vicstar(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by nairamaniac: 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
Berlyn:
Head kor yansh ni undecided my precious mouth is not ever ganna go down for any damn guy undecided

Modified* ooops the topic na for guys sef, well undecided
me thinks you are just over-rating your mouth. What's there in heads. Trust me, love and monitory-surprises can mk u do some things you never planned to do.
He gets you a brand new car and throws a surprise birthday/engagement party for you, all on the same day.
hmmmm, your guys diiick would suddenly look just like your toothbrush henceforth.
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
nairamaniac:

me thinks you are just over-rating your mouth. What's there in heads. Trust me, love and monitory-surprises can mk u do some things you never planned to do.
He gets you a brand new car and throws a surprise birthday/engagement party for you , all on the same day.
hmmmm, your guys diiick would suddenly look just like your toothbrush henceforth.
i still wounldnt do it for all that undecided sorry i keep to my word

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
ShaqFu:
LOL. Instagram? Hmm.. Never liked it. I'm fine. Can I know you IG handle? Wouldn't mind seeing the real you. grin tongue LOL.
Lol. grin

I'll pass. tongue

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by ShaqFu: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

I'll pass. tongue
oh please pass by my side... grin tongue
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
huh?
this celebs got y'all going crazy, girl. wtf is I ain't going to cook for you or do your laundry? hmmmm please explain dear.
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 09, 2016
nairamaniac:

He gets you a brand new car and throws a surprise birthday/engagement party for you, all on the same day.
lol lmao toothbrush!? lmao and teary right now, damn bro you goddamn funny. don't mind what they type here, some are adDICKted to MouthAction.

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by AwesomeDuru(m): 2:57am On Jun 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

working....tongue PS--I fell in love with Instagram. Howdy tho?
Even i have missed you...
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
oh please pass by my side... grin tongue
Hey!

One question before I hit you with A ''k". tongue
Your moniker...what inspired it?
PS--Do you watch Anime? wink

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 09, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
Even i have missed you...
Hey frenemy...

I missed you too..wink
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 09, 2016
icedbeatz:
this celebs got y'all going crazy, girl. wtf is I ain't going to cook for you or do your laundry? hmmmm please explain dear.
Simple babe...I'm Not A Nanny!

undecided ....Or maid.

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by ShaqFu: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
Hey!

One question before I hit you with A ''k". tongue
Your moniker...what inspired it?
PS--Do you watch Anime? wink

Thank goodness you're not gonna shot me with A "K". grin

Anime? Which anime, Bleach, Naruto, HunterXHunter, Sword Art Online, Kingdom, Claymore, God Of High School, High School Of The Dead, Black Bullet etc. So, which anime in particular? grin wink
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 09, 2016
ShaqFu:
Thank goodness you're not gonna shot me with A "K". grin

Anime? Which anime, Bleach, Naruto, HunterXHunter, Sword Art Online, Kingdom, Claymore, God Of High School, High School Of The Dead, Black Bullet etc. So, which anime in particular? grin wink
arslan senki(you should watch this one ) dragonball, gintama.

Lol. grin
....You looked like someone that watches Anime. just had to throw the question out there.
A guy after my own heart! embarassed

Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by ShaqFu: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Estharfabian:
arslan senki(you should watch this one ) dragonball, gintama.

Lol. grin
....You looked like someone that watches Anime. just had to throw the question out there.
A guy after my own heart! embarassed

Oh I've watched dragonball. I'll check the other two out. Have you watched Gundam?

Em, how do I look like someone who watch anime when you've not seen my face before? grin

At the emboldened, you think?
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by AwesomeDuru(m): 8:12am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by nairamaniac: 9:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
icedbeatz:
lol lmao toothbrush!? lmao and teary right now, damn bro you goddamn funny. don't mind what they type here, some are adDICKted to MouthAction.

LOL. I don't mind them at all. its unpredictable what most of them can do under the influence of love/money.
Re: LADIES; Top 4 Reasons Why A Nigerian Man Will Not Give You A Head by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 11, 2016
Estharfabian:
Simple babe...I'm Not A Nanny!

undecided ....Or maid.

what?! common hun, these are what we do for the people we really care about so why do you have to put yourself in a box like that. Nanny, maid and whatnot? he probably shows you love in the ways he can don't he? unless he doesn't. when your man buys you gifts, protects or defends you if there is an altercation which might have the possibility of loosing his life or being hurt does he ask you if he's your bodyguard?! omg you ladies are just impossible sometimes. I don't the kind of guy you're dating but why stay in a relationship where you see caring as a job? save yourself the headache and move on and quit wasting each others time. I guess you're just fronting though because I believe you cook, clean and do more for your partner unless you don't have one, Have a nice weekend.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Assaulted Or Abused By A Female? Serious!! / What See The Largest Penn**is In The World / I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.