Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? (4704 Views)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) / Valentine's Day: Girl Looking For A Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 10:11am On May 14, 2017
This type of girls will immediately ask you where the relationship is heading to cheesy

girl will be booking traditional marriage on your first date with her grin

she will even ask to assist you to pay her bride price grin

she will introduce you to their church pastor grin

this type of desperados are very difficult to manipulate cheesy

add your experience guys

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 10:13am On May 14, 2017
Doesn't mean she is hungry ...
she might just not want to waste her time in relationship that wont lead anywhere ..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 10:17am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:
Doesn't mean she is hungry ...
she might just not want to waste her time in relationship that wont lead anywhere ..

what happens to courtship undecided

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by xynerise: 10:18am On May 14, 2017
naijamakossa:
This type of girls will immediately ask you where the relationship is heading to cheesy

girl will be booking traditional marriage on your first date with her grin

she will even ask to assist you to pay her bride price grin

she will introduce you to their church pastor grin

this type of desperados are very difficult to manipulate cheesy

add your experience guys

Be honest and tell her where it is heading to.

To the grave
Down the aisle
To the bed
Or into thin air.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by xynerise: 10:19am On May 14, 2017
naijamakossa:

It depends on your definition of courtship. Is it the one that having sex is the major exercise you both Do?

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by talk2alabama: 10:25am On May 14, 2017
Its not a bad thing to want a family...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 10:31am On May 14, 2017
xynerise:

It depends on your definition of courtship. Is it the one that having sex is the major exercise you both Do?
courtship is courtship as far you get to know each other well,,,

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 10:35am On May 14, 2017
naijamakossa:
Who e epp undecided

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 10:37am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Who e epp undecided

Happy Sunday sweetie

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 10:37am On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Happy Sunday sweetie
Beauty cheesy Happy Sunday dear kiss
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Who e epp undecided
me undecided
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 10:40am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Beauty cheesy Happy Sunday dear kiss

You ve been missing.

How s everything?
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Doctorfitz: 10:44am On May 14, 2017
Yea been in that twasnt funny at all.
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 10:48am On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

You ve been missing.

How s everything?
Yes o work stuff men .. been in and out so don't stay too long
Im good smiley how are you .. did u go church ?
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 10:49am On May 14, 2017
naijamakossa:
me undecided
U want milk or what .. why u dey look me like dat undecided
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by JhyMedex: 10:52am On May 14, 2017
Traditional marriage on the first date?...

this one jst weak me...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2017
tongue If u won't marry her,why waste her time....

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 10:56am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes o work stuff men .. been in and out so don't stay too long
Im good smiley how are you .. did u go church ?

Very important. Work is our first husband grin

Am fine. Attended the first mass and am back. Just chilling
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 10:59am On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Very important. Work is our first husband grin

Am fine. Attended the first mass and am back. Just chilling
Sharp girl me too like first mass
So quick grin
Me married to my job o .. my first love grin me can't divorce it
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 11:03am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Sharp girl me too like first mass
So quick grin
Me married to my job o .. my first love grin me can't divorce it

Hahaha. So quick and ur brain is still very fresh. You get every preaching smiley

We re on the same page same. I can't divorce my job.

As a french man will say " ton pied mon pied"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahaha. So quick and ur brain is still very fresh. You get every preaching smiley

We re on the same page same. I can't divorce my job.

As a french man will say " ton pied mon pied"

You speak french shocked
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 11:05am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

You speak french shocked

Yes.
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 11:06am On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes.

You porto-novian too ? Benin rep ? shocked my nan from der
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 11:07am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

You porto-novian too ? Benin rep ? shocked my nan from der

Am from Cameroon
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 11:08am On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am from Cameroon
Should have known as u fine like this ..
cool
So you naturally speak french .. any other languages ?
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 11:11am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Should have known as u fine like this ..
cool
So you naturally speak french .. any other languages ?

Yeah. We do have other languages. More than 200 local languages but the two official languages taught in school are french and English
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 11:13am On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yeah. We do have other languages. More than 200 local languages but the two official languages taught in school are french and English
Thats good .. have you been to france ? You can get good job there once you speak french .. translator etc good pay yanno
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

U want milk or what .. why u dey look me like dat undecided
u get milk undecided

I don't mind drinking directly from the milk bag grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 11:16am On May 14, 2017
naijamakossa:
u get milk undecided

I don't mind drinking directly from the milk bag grin
Aha grin i know u will come alive lol yeye guy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by shinarlaura(f): 11:16am On May 14, 2017
Bumbae1:

Thats good .. have you been to france ? You can get good job there once you speak french .. translator etc good pay yanno

Never been there but am currently working towards that. That's the destination for many Cameroonians.

I pray it works sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by Nobody: 11:17am On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Never been there but am currently work towards that. That's the destination for many Cameroonians.

I pray it works sha smiley
Yes I pray so too .. just keep pushing wink
Re: Have You Ever Come In Contact With A Desperate Girl Looking For Husband? by naijamakossa(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2017
shinarlaura:

Am from Cameroon
donc tu Parle fraçais ? js8 au Togo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Cum Was All Over Kiddwaya's Duvet" - Tolanibaj / I Always knack robber When Am The toilet / She Ended It, The Strangest Thing Is: She Kept Crying And Never Wanted To Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.