Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right (4726 Views)

Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by hotwax: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
I met this cutie at a corporate get together party. I really went through a lot before she could agree to date me.

She presented herself as a very reserved lady. She doesn't even like to talk about sex. She told she had sex once in her life..i.e the day she was disvirgined. And I believed her.

What made me believe her was the way she always claims to be inexperience in sexual issues. She told me I will have to manage her and take it easy with her on the day we would have sex.

Just last month, reluctantly, she agreed to open her leg. Before I penetrated her, I noticed few things.

When I was kissing her all over her body, she was shaking as if she. Was demon possessed and she was grabbing my dick rushin it inside her pssy.

I sensed something was wrong, I quickly put on my condom...

I was expecting the whole area to be tight afterall she did it once 2 years ago. I entered the area smooth and wide...no friction.

I could remember my ex whom I sex all the time even give my dick some frictions once in a while.

It was an unforgettable experience of betrayal.

I didn't say anything to her..cuz I didn't want to talk about those dirty stuff. How do I say it? "Why is ur pussy wide?"

I just maintained distance from her starting from that day..

She has been accusing me on whatsapp that I just wanted to chop and go. Which is not true. I thought I had the woman of my dream...someone I could take home. But I can't just trust her.

Did I do anything wrong?

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by greatmarshall(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Gabbyosun: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mr chop n go

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by TwoBottles: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
grin grin
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Chimarto: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
That girl matter critical
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by MiVida(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
If you enter am once, the thing ni come wide my brother chop n go!

Kizz Daniel said that.

8 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Phenomenal16(f): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmmmmm.....I don't know if this is true shaa
Maybe the person below me av sth to say
But wait service don enter... U av the intention of taking her home right?.....in matters like this concerning marriage shouldn't be taken lightly...... If u don't trust pls explain things to her...know how to talk am make she no vex.....
Good luck,,,best of luck....is too early to be having trust issues shaa....
Listen to ur hrt

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by hotwax: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2019
Phenomenal16:
Hmmmmmm.....I don't know if this is true shaa
Maybe the person below me av sth to say
But wait service don enter... U av the intention of taking her home right?.....in matters like this concerning marriage shouldn't be taken lightly...... If u don't trust pls explain things to her...know how to talk am make she no vex.....
Good luck,,,best of luck....is too early to be having trust issues shaa....
Listen to ur hrt

Discussin that with her without feelin bad is headache for me
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tell her the reason you went cold on her, it would break her no doubt but it will help her seek solution.

Who knows she might be naturally wide.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by adamubk(m): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
Chop and clean mouth all the way! Too much fake girls

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by midnighter(f): 6:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
hotwax:
I didn't say anything to her..cuz I didn't want to talk about those dirty stuff. How do I say it? "Why is ur pussy wide?"

This is the wrong part of the story, how can you be bold enough to sleep with her but suddenly shy to talk about it?

This means you werent ready to have sex with her. Communication is important in sexual matters

Talk to her about it and see if you believe her afterwards

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
hotwax:

Discussin that with her without feelin bad is headache for me
It's possible the wall didn't go back to its normal tightness, besides there are exercises for such. You should have discussed your reservations. Be bold.
Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
be honest...tell her the truth before you dump her lying aasss, give her the chance to explain herself, listen to what she has to say (even though it is irrelevant)... but it is no brain science that a babe who had sex only ONCE would be as tight as a virgin

14 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by baldman: 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
I am writing this in case this can be of help to those who have missed good girls because of lack of basic knowledge about female arousal. You mentioned that this girl is sexually inexperienced and the last time she got in a sexual situation was two years ago. She got down with you, your was Hot as hell, doing some thing she has not done for a while with a man she finds attractive, her Vjay got super excited and tented.

According to you "When I was kissing her all over her body, she was shaking as if she. Was demon possessed and she was grabbing my dick rushin it inside her pssy."

This above is the natural reaction of a girl that is super turned on whether she is a virgin or not.

She was wet enough and her Vjay was well relax, and you judged her to be a liar just because her body functioned as it ought to?
Moreover have you not realized that women's vjays come in sizes just as men's.

You said you touch the wall of your ex sometimes. I bet those were days that she was not particularly aroused.

It is the reason the bible advises that sex should be in marriage, anyone who opens herself to these inexperienced, selfabsorbed young men will be treated like a piece of rag and trashed. And you stand a good chance of missing the right woman if you continue to judge them based on how 'tight' they are down there.

God is wise and His Word is perfect. If you go on engaging in sex before marriage you are bound to measure a woman's ability to become a good wife based on all the wrong qualities i.e. how tight she feels or your perception of her purity based on her virginity or inexperience. A woman is much more than her vjay and boobs. The women getting kicked out of marriage , do you think it has anything to do with the vjay or boobs.

If you canmot trust her, it is not her problem, it is yours. She told you she has only heard sex more than once, you could not believe her because she was not tight enough, we dont even know if your junk is belo average.

You know what? Get over this girl and go on virgin hunting, you are a good riddance because men who have trust issues are never good for marriage.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by midnighter(f): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
baldman:
I am writing this in case this can be of help to those who have missed good girls because of lack of basic knowledge about female arousal. You mentioned that this girl is sexually inexperienced and the last time she got in a sexual situation was two years ago. She got down with you, your was Hot as hell, doing some thing she has not done for a while with a man she finds attractive, her Vjay got super excited and tented.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
baldman:

According to you "When I was kissing her all over her body, she was shaking as if she. Was demon possessed and she was grabbing my dick rushin it inside her pssy."

This above is the natural reaction of a girl that is super turned on whether she is a virgin or not.

She was wet enough and her Vjay was well relax, and you judged her to be a liar just because her body functioned as it ought to?

You said you touch the wall of your ex sometimes. I bet those were days that she was not particularly aroused.

It is the reason the bible advises that sex should be in marriage, anyone who opens herself to these inexperienced, selfabsorbed young men will be treated like a piece of rag and trashed. And you stand a good chance of missing the right woman if you continue to judge them based on how 'tight' they are down there.

If you are

ARRANT GIBBERISH NONSENSE!!!!!

A) a supposed virgin would NOT rush her man's dikc to enter her honeypot
B) a woman who claims to have been only once with a man SHOULD be tight
C) whether the above babe was married or not is irrelevant to the issue at hand

8 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by midnighter(f): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Lol the irony! You are the one talking the highest amount of gibberish nonsense here!

A. Anybody can exhibit such behaviour as rushing to push whatever into wherever, as long as they are in the mood. And especially if theyre comfortable enough with their partner not to feel forced to form "shy", meek virgin girl who doesnt have any sexual desires of her own or is too afraid of being judged as a hoe to express them. Thats what you want, right? A shy virgin slave

B. Its not a guarantee that somebody would be tight just because they dont have much sex; some women are naturally slack. Besides, how do you know OP doesnt have a small d!ck

C. Its totally relevant because if OP were married to the poor girl he wouldnt be able to, as the distinguished gentleman above us so eloquently phrased it "treat [her] like a piece of rag and trash". He would have to sit down and work it out with her as per a husband and not a flaky interloper who would rather jump to crazy conclusions and dump her than express his concerns to her like an adult.

Just when we get some hope and faith in NL guys, somebody like you comes along and reminds us of what a bunch of twisted, misogynistic, close-minded, odious CREATURES you all are. Smh! Rubbish

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by baldman: 7:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Dear Mrbrownj1, Are you married?

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by luvyaself95(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2019
baldman:

God is wise and His Word is perfect. If you go on engaging in sex before marriage you are bound to measure a woman's ability to become a good wife based on all the wrong qualities i.e. how tight she feels or your perception of her purity based on her virginity or inexperience. A woman is much more than her vjay and boobs. The women getting kicked out of marriage , do you think it has anything to do with the vjay or boobs.

If you canmot trust her, it is not her problem, it is yours. She told you she has only heard sex more than once, you could not believe her because she was not tight enough, we dont even know if your junk is belo average.

You know what? Get over this girl and go on virgin hunting, you are a good riddance because men who have trust issues are never good for marriage.

All you said is trash.
exclude the words God is wise and His words are perfect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by hotwax: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

I tried not to respond to him...he is takin me for a novice who doesn't know how a pssy feel on dicks

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:

Lol the irony! You are the one talking the highest amount of gibberish nonsense here!

A. Anybody can exhibit such behaviour as rushing to push whatever into wherever, as long as they are in the mood. And especially if theyre comfortable enough with their partner not to feel like forming "shy", meek virgin girl who doesnt have any sexual desires of her own or is too afraid of being judged as a hoe to express them. Thats what you want, right? A shy virgin slave

being in the mood is completely different than grabbing a dikc to shove it into her honeypot... this has absolutely NOTHING to do with being h0rny, but all to do with her actions when she is. duh!

B. Its not a guarantee that somebody would be tight just because they dont have much sex; some women are naturally slack. Besides, how do you know OP doesnt have a small d!ck

how can a woman get slack if she never has sex?! how can she be ANYTHING but tight?! lol!

C. Its totally relevant because if OP were married to the poor girl he wouldnt be able to, as the distinguished gentleman above us so eloquently phrased it "treat [her] like a piece of rag and trash". He would have to sit down and work it out with her as per a husband and not a flaky interloper who would rather jump to crazy conclusions and dump her than express his concerns to her like an adult.

again, the above is IRRELEVANT because so far as we know, the OP treated her properly and they were NOT married.
its also IRRELEVANT because deceit is deceit, whether you are married or not. a man who expects his woman to be pure and he later realize he was lied to will simply get rid of her (aka divorce the rat)

Just when we get some hope and faith in NL guys, somebody like you comes along and reminds us what a bunch of twisted, misogynistic, close-minded, odious CREATURES you all are. Smh! Rubbish

its called being real, and not some deluded religious brainwashed donkey

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by chigoizie7(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Na turn by turn, you have chop your own turn, give way for another guy man to run the package

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
hotwax:
I tried not to respond to him...he is takin me for a novice who doesn't know how a pssy feel on dicks

sadly, there are many of them out here. bro, there is NO WAY a woman who had sex only once would be anything be TIGHT, even if you have the smallest dikc in the world... and if you actually face this woman with that fact, she will now start to be honest and tell you story that touches the heart.... lol!

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by midnighter(f): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
being in the mood is completely different than grabbing a dikc to shove it into her honeypot... this has absolutely NOTHING to do with being h0rny, but all to do with her actions when she is. duh!

Why is it different? What was wrong with her action? Is it more acceptable if a non-virgin does it?

MrBrownJay1:
how can a woman get slack if she never has sex?! how can she be ANYTHING but tight?! lol!

How ignorant can you get? When women are aroused the vaginal muscles loosen up to allow easier penetration.

Plus some women are tighter than others from the beginning because of genetics.

MrBrownJay1:
again, the above is IRRELEVANT because so far as we know, the OP treated her properly and they were NOT married.
its also IRRELEVANT because deceit is deceit, whether you are married or not. a man who expects his woman to be pure and he later realize he was lied to will simply get rid of her (aka divorce the rat)y

How did the OP treat her properly? By dumping her without even giving her a chance after convincing her to have sex for the first time in 2 years

How do you know he has been deceived? There are so many things a couple should explore together to build up a good sex life. Just because she didnt behave exactly as he expected her to, she somehow deserves to be unceremoniously dumped right? If anything, hes the one who deceived her .

You are so immature! You dont know the first thing about female anatomy but youre quick to condemn somebody you dont even know.

6 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Clinghton: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
if you can't swim, leave it for them professionals

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by jagaban002(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
You judge too quick , you don’t know maybe she’s using a bigger toy to masturbate that’s why she’s wide and I think don’t love her because if you do that can’t cause a break up since you can work things out together . Let her know your mind and best of luck

5 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by baldman: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, there are many of them out here. bro, there is NO WAY a woman who had sex only once would be anything be [b]TIGHT, even if you have the smallest dikc in the world..[/b]. and if you actually face this woman with that fact, she will now start to be honest and tell you story that touches the heart.... lol!
Ha! are you really serious about this? Is this some kind of joke? I know your name around here for a while now and honestly thought you were being sarcastic!!! Can you read your self again,

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
midnighter:
Why is it different? What was wrong with her action? Is it more acceptable if a non-virgin does it?

a woman who had sex only ONCE would still be considered a virgin, because her honeypot would still have to adapt to having sex/pain/discomfort/unease/inexperience.... now such babe would certainly NOT shove a dikc into that delicate honeypot.

How ignorant can you get? When women are aroused the vaginal muscles loosen up to allow easier penetration.

as much as the vagina enlarges, the MUSCLES get tighter AND her hymen that was "used" only once would certainly NOT suddenly make it a easier passage. it will take a few tries before the passage is clear of obstruction. dont write rubbish online...

Plus some women are tighter than others from the beginning because of genetics.

well i guess you therefore believe that some women are wide as a mother of 10, as soon as they lose their virginity, abi?!?!?!

How did the OP treat her properly? By dumping her without even giving her a chance after convincing her to have sex for the first time in 2 years

he gave her the benefit of the doubt.... and she should have been honest about it, instead of taking him for a fool, trying to squeeze pass this obvious issue.

How do you know he has been deceived? There are so many things a couple should explore together to build up a good sex life. Just because she didnt behave exactly as he expected her to, she somehow deserves to be unceremoniously dumped right? If anything, hes the one who deceived her .

its called experienced.... after being with a few virgins, a man knows exactly how they feel, how they react, how they move... etc etc
you cant come up and "claim" you were touched only once, but yet feel as slack as the neighborhood oloshos... come on now!
men are getting wiser and ladies should be honest OR be treated like the deceitful person they are.
this man is trying to not hurt her feelings, while i suggest he tell her exactly what he feels.

You are so immature! You dont know the first thing about female anatomy but youre quick to condemn somebody you dont even know.

thats your opinion and you are entitled to it.

5 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
baldman:

Ha! are you really serious about this? Is this some kind of joke? I know your name around here for a while now and honestly thought you were being sarcastic!!! Can you read your self again,

bro, i am giving you my opinion, and you are free to disagree with it (this is a free world).... but it still is MY OPINION

1 Like

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
jagaban002:
You judge too quick , you don’t know maybe she’s using a bigger toy to masturbate that’s why she’s wide and I think don’t love her because if you do that can’t cause a break up since you can work things out together . Let her know your mind and best of luck

absolutely true...she could be using a d1ldo to enlarge that honeypot.... but then she should be honest about it because using such tool is the same as being fukced. a virgin that loses her virginity with such tool CANNOT call herself a virgin...same as a woman who has sex only once but fukc herself silly every night with massive d1ldo. the honeypot would be just as slacked/damaged as if she was fukced every night by a dude.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by JERRY1925(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
hotwax:
I met this cutie at a corporate get together party. I really went through a lot before she could agree to date me.

She presented herself as a very reserved lady. She doesn't even like to talk about sex. She told she had sex once in her life..i.e the day she was disvirgined. And I believed her.

What made me believe her was the way she always claims to be inexperience in sexual issues. She told me I will have to manage her and take it easy with her on the day we would have sex.

Just last month, reluctantly, she agreed to open her leg. Before I penetrated her, I noticed few things.

When I was kissing her all over her body, she was shaking as if she. Was demon possessed and she was grabbing my dick rushin it inside her pssy.

I sensed something was wrong, I quickly put on my condom...

I was expecting the whole area to be tight afterall she did it once 2 years ago. I entered the area smooth and wide...no friction.

I could remember my ex whom I sex all the time even give my dick some frictions once in a while.

It was an unforgettable experience of betrayal.

I just maintained distance from her starting from that day..

She has been accusing me on whatsapp that I just wanted to chop and go. Which is not true. I thought I had the woman of my dream...someone I could take home. But I can't just trust her.

Did I do anything wrong?

Dear op, just as someone said above.. The dick comes in different sizes so does the female organ.
Do u know the size of a girls mouth actually determine her vagina size.. Not a proven fact, but it's been proven by local men.. Smiles.
I use to have a friend, she have done crazy stuff relating to sex and a whole lot.. But do u know this girl is so tight still?
To my point, I dated a virgin after her, Yea she was. But this said virgin gets easily aroused and wide most time, I had doubts but I was convinced she was a virgin..because she bleed.
If she's slim... And the previous was chubby then that's another reason maybe. I discover slim girls have wider pussys and deep.

Now concerning her grabbing your dick.. It happens, she probably might have missed sex much. She probably masturbate.
If she's a good woman, keep her.. No one is without sin.

Even if she must have lied, it proves she's not proud of her past.

It doesn't take much time to catch a cheating partner if u smart.. So give her time.

7 Likes

Re: I Dumped Her, But Feeling Its Not Right by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nice Lady Unknown To Me Picked Me Up When I Was Trekking Today To The Office / I Don Beg For 2wks / Ten Ways To Know You’re Dating A Real Man??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.