Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (818633 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2008
anyone on the oceanic flight to bangkok yet. last call for oceanic flight 101recover to bangkok, plane now boarding at gate NSE grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2008
pangolo:

Windywendy,
I know you are smiling at Cadbury. Enjoy. grin grin Balm to soothe New England Patriots loss

Ha ha you remind me of Fela now abi no be him sing say when trouble sleep yanga go wake up wetin you dey find? palaver you dey find palaver you go get o! that's all i'm singing saying grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Naijadr: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2008
look at FBN at N47, some people are cleaning shop, wasnt it just N41 a few days ago, someone who put big money in it, could have made a nice little profit.
greed is making me wish I bought more CILeasing, or UNIC like I wanted to in Dec instead of UBA grin
RoughCut abeg u fit dash me some Costain money make I buy new car, my own only reach buy tokunbo tongue
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2008
Oga Aktopgun, na Madam Yodi - i dey wait for before i close that door.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2008
Naijadr:

look at FBN at N47, some people are cleaning shop, wasnt it just N41 a few days ago, someone who put big money in it, could have made a nice little profit.
greed is making me wish I bought more CILeasing, or UNIC like I wanted to in Dec instead of UBA grin
RoughCut abeg u fit dash me some Costain money make I buy new car, my own only reach buy tokunbo tongue

Me! when i clean up for Costain and FBNmarshall wanajo i don offload 100KG of UBN go buy FBN the bonus still dey there sha i go start to dey shop for sidley-hawker executive jet so i no go dey wait tarmac to board again. No more commercial flights grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by dollyp1cute(f): 4:17pm On Feb 07, 2008
Na wa o

What else is there to say, this NSE na hala too much money all around.

Even transcorp bones are rising. I need more money to invest o.

aktopgun:

anyone on the oceanic flight to bangkok yet. last call for oceanic flight 101recover to bangkok, plane now boarding at gate NSE grin grin

Akptogun we will fly over the OCEAN and I will have some SUGAR with my Tea. Hope they give a GURANTY safe landing in my UNION HOME.

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE ON NSE
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Rhea(f): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2008
I need some advice here.

With N500K and looking at portfolio security and short term gains-20-30% (6-9months), what stock would u advise I go for?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2008
Hi Rhea,
Give me the money and I will pay the 30 percent upfront to you.After 9 months you can collect your money back.With the skills I have learnt on this forum I am sure I will be able to take your cash and make us good gains!

Game?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2008
SavvyLanre:

Oga Aktopgun, na Madam Yodi - i dey wait for before i close that door.

I no board that flight yet - I don talk that one b4 - close the door ojere.

Naijadr:

Leave FBN ooo - IT has crossed 46 Naira, hmmm, this may be a slight take off  for a very short distance flight , lets see how long it will fly.

as per insurance - profit takers are making it shed weight.
but it will be a slight depression as it seems this week is for the bulls.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Naijadr: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2008
RoughCut:

Me! when i clean up for Costain and FBNmarshall wanajo i don offload 100KG of UBN go buy FBN the bonus still dey there sha i go start to dey shop for sidley-hawker executive jet so i no go dey wait tarmac to board again. No more commercial flights grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

executive jet ha as for me na only old flat vboot I fit buy grin
Na wa o, this COSTAIN sef dey do like e fit reach N50 by June shocked
shey na here una talk am say Feb na the month of the bulls, make I siddon dey watch

@blueband, haha nice one!

@yodi, ah me I no go buy am, the one I bought during PO is ok for me, but even if the elephant falls at N50, that one na nice small profit for all those who bought at N41 about a week or so ago oh
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by LondonCool(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2008
@easimoni,FO2,Pumpimg777,Aktopgun,Wendywendy,yodiyokun ,Roughcut et al,

Is is too late to joing the Dunlop Plc cruise ? I placed orders for the shares when it was @N4.82 and couldnt get any to buy. I am trying to accumulate the shares against 2009 (based on my candlestick analysis).

Does anyone have a curent list of (the top ten) undervalued stock (apart from Dangote Sugar) ?

Why does Robert Kiyosaki frown against investment in stock (with a preference for Real Estate) ? He advises in the 'Cash Flow Quadrant', that you should be the one floating the Stock  instead for others to buy and not to be the one buying from others. Any contributions ?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2008
blueband:

Hi Rhea,
Give me the money and I will pay the 30 percent upfront to you.After 9 months you can collect your money back.With the skills I have learnt on this forum I am sure I will be able to take your cash and make us good gains!

Game?

Bad bad bad,

see how mutual fund dey start ooo.

Rhea, you better learn how to fish ooo or else, people like this go dey give you yeye 30% return when you fit make 50% on your own grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Rhea(f): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2008
blueband:

Hi Rhea,

Game?

Game!
I'll search the forum for those skills. Let me up my stakes a wee bit.
Merci Beaucoup Blueband!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2008
dollyp1cute:

Na wa o

What else is there to say, this NSE na hala too much money all around.

Even transcorp bones are rising. I need more money to invest o.

Akptogun we will fly over the OCEAN and I will have some SUGAR with my Tea. Hope they give a GURANTY safe landing in my UNION HOME.

HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE ON NSE

Awesome! Wifey wants us to follow the OCEAN to its final destination so looks like its a long-haul flight over the OCEAN and there's also a  GUARANTY from wifey that i can bail out  when the door is opened sometime in April when FY is expected
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Naijadr: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2008
LondonCool:

@easimoni,FO2,Pumpimg777,Aktopgun,Wendywendy, Roughcut et al,

Is is too late to joing the Dunlop Plc cruise ? I placed orders for the shares when it was @N4.82 and couldnt get any to buy. I am trying to accumulate the shares against 2009 (based on my candlestick analysis).

Does anyone have a curent list of (the top ten) undervalued stock (apart from Dangote Sugar) ?

Why does Robert Kiyosaki frown against investment in stock (with a preference for Real Estate) ? He advises in the 'Cash Flow Quadrant', that you should be the one floating the Stock instead for others to buy and not to be the one buying from others. Any contributions ?

thats cause Kiyosaki hasnt discovered the NSE yet cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Rhea(f): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2008
blueband:

Hi Rhea,

Game?

Game!
I'll search the forum for those skills. Let me up my stakes a wee bit.
Merci Beaucoup Blueband!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by samstone4(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2008
@Crazy T, Nairalanders

Mr Transcorp here.

Just after I offloaded a few 100kgs of transcorp it seems to be taxiing for takeoff - to use the prevailing flight terms!

Luckily I did not dump the majority of my stock, as a friend advised.

Not another dead cat's bounce? Hope not but I have no information about what is driving it now.

If it does another 5% tomorrow, with good volume, may buy more.

Keep hunting but no hunting accidents, please - your children have not finished their lessons.

Samstone4 cool cool cool cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2008
yodiyokun:

I no board that flight yet - I don talk that one before - close the door ojere.
Ok now, Captain Aktopgun, i don slam door close - all the way to altitude 33 before we allow roughcut shed some of his excess luggage,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2008
Rhea,
You don't understand.I am trying to help you.To search this forum for the skills na die.You will have to start from page 1 and by the time you reach page 400,even stocks like ABATEX and ACADEMY go don reach 10 naira.

If you think say I dey lie,go and start reading from page 1 and maybe you will meet us at page 600,by that time na me and rough cut go dey cruise for our sidley-hawker executive jet.(hope I got the spelling right)
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 4:48pm On Feb 07, 2008
LondonCool:

Why does Robert Kiyosaki frown against investment in stock (with a preference for Real Estate) ? He advises in the 'Cash Flow Quadrant', that you should be the one floating the Stock  instead for others to buy and not to be the one buying from others. Any contributions ?

The cashflow quadrant should be divided into 4 so for each quadrant you have real-estate in which you get your tenants to pay the mortgage bit like floating a stock innit? grin grin grin grin

The second quadrant should be for stocks and equities

The third quadrant is CASH remember CASH is KING

The fourth quadrant should be your business venture that will be turning over your money on a regular basis or a source of regular income

Dont forget that FOUR is the number of BALANCE
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by LondonCool(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2008
by Stanchuks on 26th March 2007

hi guys
   i am actually new in this forum, i actually have a stock broker i deal with and i bearly one month into it, i got to know that if i raise my stock value to 1M naira, i could get a loan of 1M Naira, the conditions are that its for 6 months only and with an interest rate of between 20 - 22%
i'm actually willing to take the risk, because i have borrowed money and capitalised my share value to 1M,
what i really need to know is on what shares can i make at least 50% before the end of 6 months, starting from April,
i will need your suggestions so that i can know what moves to take
MIND YOU GUYS I SOLD MY FATHERS LAND JUST BECAUSE OF THIS AND PROMISED TO PAY HIM BACK BY THE YEAR ENDING

THANKS

@Stanchuks,
Long time ! Out of curiosity, were you able to pay back your father from your Stock Investment ?
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2008
Rhea,
You don't understand.I am trying to help you.To search this forum for the skills na die.You will have to start from page 1 and by the time you reach page 400,even stocks like ABATEX and ACADEMY go don reach 10 naira.

If you think say I dey lie,go and start reading from page 1 and maybe you will meet us at page 600,by that time na me and rough cut go dey cruise for our sidley-hawker executive jet.(hope I got the spelling right)
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2008
yodiyokun:

I no board that flight yet - I don talk that one before - close the door ojere.

Leave FBN ooo - IT has crossed 46 Naira, hmmm, this may be a slight take off  for a very short distance flight , lets see how long it will fly.

as per insurance - profit takers are making it shed weight.
but it will be a slight depression as it seems this week is for the bulls.

FBN is still just getting ready for to take. Being an elephant, it will need a long runway to gain momentum before taking off. Expect some resistance around the 50.00 - 52.00 mark. Profittakers will come in tomorow or Monday. So watch out.

RoughCut:

Abeg, oofload the whole UBN kia kia. Nothing that that horse that has turned to a donkey can do!!!!

As per the elephant, wel, you dey watch am him dey go. When an elephant moves, you will not know that it is taken steps. Na slowly and stylyshly. Note that a step by an elephant maybe like a km when compared to other animals. We go ride that one enter the promised land so no shaking.

LondonCool:

@easimoni,FO2,Pumpimg777,Aktopgun,Wendywendy,yodiyokun ,Roughcut et al,

Why does Robert Kiyosaki frown against investment in stock (with a preference for Real Estate) ? He advises in the 'Cash Flow Quadrant', that you should be the one floating the Stock  instead for others to buy and not to be the one buying from others. Any contributions ?

Nigeria, nay NSE was not covered in that book!!! All those tax jargon does not operate in Nigeria to start with. So many things makes the NSE unique. Imagine the idea of 5% max within which a stock is allowed to gyrate!

Naijadr:

Forget about the things that are passed and press forward towards the mark, Move to another stock Ojare. Don't stand dia starring at a moving train leaving the station. Position for the next train!!!!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by MrRisky: 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2008
Rhea:

I need some advice here.

With N500K and looking at portfolio security and short term gains-20-30% (6-9months), what stock would u advise I go for?

GO FOR ANYONE.  they are all rising even TRANSCORP, NIGERIAN CABLE, UNTL, SAVANNAH BANK, they are all rising.  The bull has a way of resurrecting dead living stocks grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by RoughCut(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2008
SavvyLanre:

Ok now, Captain Aktopgun, i don slam door close - all the way to altitude 33 before we allow roughcut shed some of his excess luggage,

Na only carry-on luggage dem allow me take on board chei! FO2 and Yodi don dey do target practise for GTB take-off and landing
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2008
I NO GO CLOSE DOOR FOR OCEANIC JUST YET.
IT IS JUST TAXING OFF FOR TAKE OFF SO IF U GET FAST CAR U FIT STILL CATCH THE PLANE. WE WILL ALSO BE STOPPING FOR EXECUTIVE GUESTS IN MADRID AND PHUKET. cheesy cheesy (yodi that na u be that o! wink)
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by rasputinn(m): 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2008
DAAR Communications(owners of Raypower and AIT)are coming to the market with an IPO
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by wanaj0: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2008
Mr. Risky:

GO FOR ANYONE.  they are all rising even TRANSCORP, NIGERIAN CABLE, UNTL, SAVANNAH BANK, they are all rising.  The bull has a way of resurrecting dead living stocks grin grin grin

My brother, the case of Savannah is worse than that of the dry bones. I beleive in miracle but but my faith no reach that one.

Well, have some kgs of Savannah for anyone interested!!!

Can offer you some KG of UNTL also. As per Transcorp, no shaken. I can't make a loss in that one.

Before people start BUYING, why do you wnat to BUY when the plane has already taken off. Na easy way to injury be that. Look for sleeping stocks that you can accumulate. See those that accumulated Transcorp @ 2.78 when some people are selling in anger.

I expect the insurance stocks to cool off tomorrow as people take profit. Except NEM and UNIC to face selling pressures tomorrow.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2008
aktopgun:
anyone on the oceanic flight to bangkok yet. last call for oceanic flight 101recover to bangkok, plane now boarding at gate NSE    

Ahhhhhhhhh, brosss, but you be no wan accept say the tin don bottom out na wen we talk am some  2.1 weeks ago now.Which time you enter na?.

Right now IEI seems to hold best value. N12 target is clearly on it. @ Prince11 just hang on.

AIR LARFARGE,,,,,,,,,

This week na cross over week. "Panic buying".

GTB don present one of e last chance last week of Jan. E dey repeat that pattern yearly.
Easimoni you go agree on  this point. We discuss this GTB issue last December.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 5:01pm On Feb 07, 2008
@fof2

correction sir, no be me u dey talk. i no too involve myself in the discussion on bottoming out for oceanic, i held my peace and "hid in the bush" as u say, i struck at the dead of night, killed the pilot and flight crew and hijacked the plane.
not to worry, i get some flight experience and i wont crash cheesy cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by yodiyokun(f): 5:02pm On Feb 07, 2008
aktopgun:

@fof2

correction sir, no be me u dey talk. i no too involve myself in the discussion on bottoming out for oceanic, i held my peace and "hid in the bush" as u say, i struck at the dead of night, killed the pilot and flight crew and hijacked the plane.
not to worry, i get some flight experience and i wont crash cheesy cheesy

This one na Anini style ooo
lmao! lol! grin grin grin
You no kill person with laughter
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2008
Anybody with today's bid price?

Better to hold on some of the insurance stocks.Excess crude oil money that was paid this week would have cleared into contractors hands by next week.Every body for Nigeria wants to invest in shares.NSE no get formula again,it's all about cash.

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.