Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians - Investment (702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Tips For Nigerians (813908 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Stock Market: Questions And Answers / Nigerian Banks, Stockbrokers, And Services For Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (793) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by lokwe(m): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2008
faketan:

Please guys this my portfolio

Firstbank 1000000 units
Zenith 2000000 units
GTB 10, 000000 units
Oando 1 000 000
Chevron 1 000 000
ABC 20 000 000
Japaul 500 000
Transcorpse 50, 000 000
Afro oil 5 000 000
Wema 5 000 000

Wetin una wan make I do. Abeg Yodi and blueband make una help me manage am grin grin grin

bros u no dey happy at all. is this your real or virtual portfolio? no make some peeps go ask their uncles to give them money to become a billionaire in dollars just like my brother Aliko
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by andico34: 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2008
@Aktopgun and others, greetings to u all
I have largely been a silent reader but i post sometimes. Congrats to u AKT u are becoming a guru in chart analysis! What u did on mbenefits(to further analyse was a perfect "pan in the handle" formation. We are at the point of the handle which may last from two weeks to one month which is always noticeable with a volume dryout as indicated in your chart. My opinion is that this is the best time to buy mbenefit(in the handle area) for medium term investors or u may wait for a volume spike to confirm entry point. In addition to other tech parameters, u should also use the cup in the handle or pan in the handle formations. It works very well on the nse e.g utc cup formation(jan 2007- N1.22-N4.00), first alum etc. But always go with the trend i.e entrying with the upcoming bull cycle!!!
Kudos to u all , i ve enjoyed all ur posts and am really humbled cheesy cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by andico34: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2008
I have largely been a silent reader but i post sometimes. Congrats to u AKT u are becoming a guru in chart analysis! What u did on mbenefits(to further analyse was a perfect "pan in the handle" formation. We are at the point of the handle which may last from two weeks to one month which is always noticeable with a volume dryout as indicated in your chart. My opinion is that this is the best time to buy mbenefit(in the handle area) for medium term investors or u may wait for a volume spike to confirm entry point. In addition to other tech parameters, u should also use the cup in the handle or pan in the handle formations. It works very well on the nse e.g utc cup formation(jan 2007- N1.22-N4.00), first alum etc. But always go with the trend i.e entrying with the upcoming bull cycle!!!
Kudos to u all , i ve enjoyed all ur posts and am really humbled cheesy cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by Krrush(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2008
faketan:

Please guys this my portfolio

Firstbank 1000000 units
Zenith 2000000 units
GTB 10, 000000 units
Oando 1 000 000
Chevron 1 000 000
ABC 20 000 000
Japaul 500 000
Transcorpse 50, 000 000
Afro oil 5 000 000
Wema 5 000 000

Wetin una wan make I do. Abeg Yodi and blueband make una help me manage am grin grin grin

@faketan

After this one,fake no fit remain for nairaland again.

Fake ti tan  tongue
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2008
Please Notice!!

You may have noticed the increased amount of notices for you to notice.

And, we have noticed that some of our notices have not been noticed. This is very noticeable.

It has been noticed that the responses to the notices have been noticeably unnoticeable. Therefore, this notice is to remind you to notice the notices and to respond to the notices because we do not want the notices to go unnoticed.

From the Notice Committee for Noticing Notices
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by faketan(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2008
Krrush I still dee.

Just tell me how to manage it grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2008
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Anyone who says money can't buy happiness doesn't know where to shop.

Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.

Borrow money from pessimists-they don't expect it back.

I wish the buck stopped here - I could use a few.

If all the economists in the world were laid end to end, they wouldn't reach a conclusion. (George Bernard Shaw)

If men liked shopping, they'd call it research. (Cynthia Nelms)

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.

Lawyer to client at the reading of a will: "Being the sole survivor, I imagine this will is not quite what you expect. Now, if you'll just make out a check for $3,260, " .

MONEY IS THE ROOT TO ALL EVIL -- send $9.95 for more info

A plumber visited a doctor's home, did some repair work and then presented the physician with a huge bill.
"This is outrageous," said the M. D. "I'm a doctor and I don't earn this much!"
"When I was a doctor," the plumber replied, "neither did I."

Shopping: The fine art of acquiring things you don't need with money you don't have.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 11:59pm On Mar 21, 2008
Stumpy And The Plane
Stumpy and his wife Martha went to the state fair every year and every year Stumpy would say, "Martha, I'd like to ride in that airplane." Martha always replied, "I know Stumpy, but that airplane ride costs 10 dollars, and 10 dollars is 10 dollars."
One year Stumpy and Martha went to the fair and Stumpy said, "Martha, I'm 81 years old. If I don't ride that airplane I might never get another chance." Martha replied, "Stumpy, that airplane ride costs 10 dollars, and 10 dollars is 10 dollars."
The pilot overheard them and said, "Folks, I'll make you a deal. I'll take you both up for a ride. If you can stay quiet for the entire ride and not say one word, I won't charge you; but if you say one word it's 10 dollars."
Stumpy and Martha agreed and up they went. The pilot did all kinds of twists and turns, rolls and dives, but not a word was heard. He did all his tricks over again, but still not a word.
When they landed, the pilot turned to Stumpy and said, "By golly, I did everything I could think of to get you to yell out, but you didn't." Stumpy replied, "Well, I was gonna say something when Martha fell out, but 10 dollars is 10 dollars."
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 1:26am On Mar 22, 2008
Loma you have caused me to fall off my seat again. Good work bro
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by cheexy: 1:47am On Mar 22, 2008
Omoba3:

I no want to cotrol, jus folo u chop small, small ehn grin

If I can compress the file small enough I go giv u ebook for abela

No problem, u go chop. Please send the book to my email. chikamso at yahoo.com. Happy easter in advance
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 4:07am On Mar 22, 2008
What do you see?

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by faketan(m): 4:46am On Mar 22, 2008
The two supposed l's do not resemble themselves. so,
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 4:54am On Mar 22, 2008
Happy Holidays from my broker (no wonder he cant get any stock on bid cheesy)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 4:54am On Mar 22, 2008
And also my banker(hope no be on top of my NSE loot hin dey get fat embarassed)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 4:55am On Mar 22, 2008
And my Nairaland friends! (Identify them-some clues-WW,YY,EM,AK,F2,PP)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 4:57am On Mar 22, 2008
Not forgetting the fundamentalists!(na to siddon like Wanajo on top of BOC gases wey hin buy at 2 naira grin)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 4:58am On Mar 22, 2008
And the CICOers running in and out!(long ears needed to hear rumors early!)

Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by faketan(m): 6:23am On Mar 22, 2008
you are funny
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by invisible2(m): 6:55am On Mar 22, 2008
@Loma, nice works. You know, you have to be special so as to specialize in the specialization of your specialities!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by FatherOF2: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2008
@ Ioma,

You're not only special, you're INTELLIGENT. Only an intelligent person can execute what you do.
Na CPR dem take rescucitate me from one of your laughs early in the week.Keep it up.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by nkc(m): 8:19am On Mar 22, 2008
@loma,
i go send u my hdd,make u load am up grin
love yur concepts, thanks,
u r d man
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by LondonCool(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2008
@All UK based Nairalanders,

Proshare Nigeria intend to produce an Investment seminar in London for Nigerians in diaspora around July/August 2008 in conjunction with other collaborating analysts. The seminar would suit those with existing stock portfolio's as a personal portfolio screening excercise would be conducted for each participant. I am one of the facilitators and would like to seek your input as per content. What would you like to see/hear?, what are the issues that concern you in UK as an invetsor in the NSE? How do you use fundamental/technical (and emotional) analysis as decision making tools to maximise the returns on your investment?, etc,etc .Investors abroad tend to take more informed risks mainly due to their cashflow leaverage. Hence, there would be a session on short-term trading(CICO)-the minefields, the pitfalls and the rewards. All silent analysts, active analysts and investors on this forum are invited. There is also room for analysts here to take part (contact me-you don't need to be a stock broker). Watch this space !!
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by sscofield: 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2008
SavvyLanre & Gonyix, Thanks for the constructive advices. Since we all have ETERNAOIL stock in common, what sayest thou as this stock has started nosediving in the last 3 days. SELL or HOLD ETERNAOIL

Lincoln is ok. I broke out of the Panama prison not too long ago with his help , setting up some prison mugus (Bellick, T-Bag & Lechero). Now Sucre may be slowing us down from rescuing LJ & my darling Sarah. cool
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by sscofield: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2008

For those of una wey no no me & my brother Lincoln!!! grin grin grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by loma(m): 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2008
FatherOF2:

@ Ioma,

You're not only special, you're INTELLIGENT. Only an intelligent person can execute what you do.
Na CPR them take rescucitate me from one of your laughs early in the week.Keep it up.

grin grin When Fatherof2 write something in bold, some people conclude say na the stock to buy the next day be that. So for newbies wondering where to buy INTELLIGENT.  and CPR ,just deposit the money in my account wink
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by blueband(m): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2008
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2008
loma:

And my Nairaland friends! (Identify them-some clues-WW,YY,EM,AK,F2,PP)

Ioma - you no go kill person for here, na which one be windy & pumping, e be like say i no Fof2 and Yodi grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 2:57pm On Mar 22, 2008
s_scofield:

SavvyLanre & Gonyix, Thanks for the constructive advices. Since we all have ETERNAOIL stock in common, what sayest thou as this stock has started nosediving in the last 3 days. SELL or HOLD ETERNAOIL

Lincoln is ok. I broke out of the Panama prison not too long ago with his help , setting up some prison mugus (Bellick, T-Bag & Lechero). Now Sucre may be slowing us down from rescuing LJ & my darling Sarah. cool

All man to himself o, on strategy, i no dey do advice pass the one wey i don recommend.
But, you have to look at your strategy - Long term or short term; diversified portfolio and other relevant considerations - bear market or bull market; market news and public news etc
My inclination is towards Hold based on my strategy. Fof2 don already proclaim Sell, but you missed the right window - so i am not sure if that still holds right now.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by SavvyLanre: 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2008
have a nice holiday - at least folks in 9ja. I am out till Monday.
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by ijogbon(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2008
@blueband

The endorphin inducing characteristics of your visual revelations compare only in a minuscule capacity to the rancous manifestation of metabolic exhalation they induce. The prognosis is that when taken in generous quantities as prescribed by a household brand of polyunsaturated fatty metamorphosis the paliative characteristic over a recent and sudden optical observation of rose pigmentation induced by the assault of a honey addicted member of the animal kingdom in the market of arroganism is profoundly obvious.

ehm ehm. Bye bye.

grin
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by lokwe(m): 3:49pm On Mar 22, 2008
LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
UNA NO GO KILL ME
LMFAO cheesy
Re: Stock Market Tips For Nigerians by aktopgun(m): 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2008
andico34:

Kudos to u all , i ve enjoyed all your posts and am really humbled cheesy cheesy

me guru ke! na learn man dey learn jare. but thanks for the compliments. i have to say easimoni, roughcut and pumice put me up to this TA route and they are the ones i need to thank as well. they will know why sooner than they realise.  cheesy cheesy(talking in cryptic code)

on the pattern for mbenefit, i actually see it as a cup in handle formation cuz the trough is a bit too deep to be a pan. it looks like a Tea cup with a handle doesnt it. what do u think man?

(1) (2) (3) ... (699) (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) ... (793) (Reply)

Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum / Crypto Currency Investors Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.