Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) (8233 Views)

Pictures From Nairaland Get Together Party / Top 3 Nairaland Babes With The Sexiest Lips Ever! See Pics / Why Nairaland Babes Are Not Getting Pm From Handsome Guys Like Me (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by sinaj(f): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
ernesty20:
respect yourself.. I am warning you
u go beat her if she no respect herself? cheesy
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Who would pm seu.n.... he's so old and prolly fat undecided
That's the problem with birdbrained ladies like you!

How sure am I that you've seen Seún's face?

Its obvious you just pick up imaginations from your garbage-filled head and then analyse it with your birdbrain and you spew the trash from your leprous fingers undecided

Seún can be called the Zuckerberg of Africa, but of course,you wouldn't know .. because all you do is get high on marijuana undecided
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
That's the problem with birdbrained ladies like you!

How sure am I that you've seen Seún's face?

Its obvious you just pick up imaginations from your garbage-filled head and then analyse it with your birdbrain and you spew the trash from your leprous fingers undecided

Seún can be called the Zuckerberg of Africa, but of course,you wouldn't know .. because all you do is get high on marijuana undecided
°Well dang undecided
....I said "PROLLY" ! undecided
And I made no claim I had seen em.
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°Well dang undecided
I said "PROLLY" ! undecided
Shut it..
Probably or not... the damn fact remains that you haven't met him.

Get off your lugubrious mentality .

Your persona speaks of jealousy or perhaps envy, you're green with it!

Try upgrading your Psyche,it will do you a whole lot good cool

1 Like

Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Shut it..
Probably or not... the damn fact remains that you haven't met him.

Get off your lugubrious mentality .

Your persona speaks of jealousy or perhaps envy, you're green with it!

Try upgrading your Psyche,it will do you a whole lot good cool
1.I made no claim I had seen him.
....°•You did for me.

2.Jealous?..envious? . of what?! undecided

3.You assume too much about me.
Someone You Don't Know.
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
1.I made no claim I had seen him.
....°•You did for me.

2.Jealous?..envious? . of what?! undecided

3.You assume too much about me.
Someone You Don't Know.
I need not know you before making assertions about you because the traits are clearly vivid judging from you comments.

Your online persona is the yardstick people will definitely judge you with, so don't go about crying like a baby when they judge you 'wrongly' ..

You don't expect us to know the real you... do you?
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by UyiIredia(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
mimzy:

LOL
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
I need not know you before making assertions about you because the traits are clearly vivid judging from you comments.

Your online persona is the yardstick people will definitely judge you with, so don't go about crying like a baby when they judge you 'wrongly' ..

You don't expect us to know the real you... do you?
°I'm not crying at all
But telling you you are being presumptuous.

°•Tell me something right quick.
.....what's it to you what I think of pming seu.n?
....what do you care? undecided
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by Laveda(f): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
rosy4u:

Cool dear nd u?

I'm fine jare smiley
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
sinaj:
abeg u watch Lord of d rings dat year?

Diz guy resemble smiggle there

D only diff. Bsay him baff up for diz pishure with him coat sad
kai lol dis girl u wicked ooh.

1 Like

Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°I'm not crying at all
But telling you you are being presumptuous.

°•Tell me something right quick.
.....what's it to you what I think of pming seu.n?
....what do you care? undecided
Don't give that bullcrap!

I don't get moved by sentiments undecided

Its obvious you are somehow indifferent towards Seún

KingCheezyPuff .... Antagonist
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by bimbod(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2016
sinaj:
abeg u watch Lord of d rings dat year?

Diz guy resemble smiggle there

D only diff. Bsay him baff up for diz pishure with him coat sad
lol it's smeagol

1 Like

Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
see ur gay patner.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cutehector:
He's gay! grin

1 Like

Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:

KingCheezyPuff .... Antagonist
stop this please. U shouldn't b doing this, Arguing wid a gurl? Hell no!

Kingcheezypuff stop it 2. Oya both of u beg yourself grin angry
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:

KingChee.zyPuff .... Antagonist
°I'm not trying ta move you anywhere
I just want ta know why yer in my face about pming some dude? undecided
...*what do you care that I don't wanna?

°•Another thing
Why'd you share my last post?

And stop giving him mentions!!
If Iwanted to do that I woulda!! undecided
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by MrCork: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
ernesty20:
Not that i am blowing my trumpet but i think they should reduce the number of pms they send to me daily.. It is getting too much angry

^^huh....wit that yorrr head that loooooklike Humty Dumty egg?....STOP LYNIN JORRRR!!!! (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by MrCork: 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

°•Another thing

If Iwanted to do that I woulda!! undecided

so from our lasst convasssation..why do u preffa wearin thong to G string?....weather too hot? smiley
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by GoldenJAT(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
ernesty20:
oya go and play with sands.. Kid
this kid must b a genius.... 2 type so correctly and accurately..who been an adult Don help?? receive small sense.
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by Knightngale(f): 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
ernesty20:
Not that i am blowing my trumpet but i think they should reduce the number of pms they send to me daily.. It is getting too much angry
how come you keep using the same pix for all your useless threads?
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
MrCork:

so from our lasst convasssation..why do u preffa wearin thong to G string?....weather too hot? smiley
°Why do you wear thongs in front of the fan,Cork?
..weather to humid?
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by CaptainEColeJnr: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
[color=#770077]What I care?
I only deduced that you were against Seún for some reasons best known to yourself, don't you think you should pre-occupy yourself with some books or watch cartoons rather than stressing on whether Seún is fat or ugly.. undecided

°•Another thing
I didn't share you last post you asphyxic lady undecided Gosh!

If Iwanted to do that I woulda!! undecided[/color]
I didn't give him any mention.. are you blind as a bat? undecided Can't you see I used a diminutive "U" (Ú) .. Damn!!! Get off your hangover

Conclusion:- I can deduce you have some mind issues.. it could be dyslexia, or asphyxia,or perhaps cataracts in your eye undecided .. Go see a doc undecided
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by SpicyMimi(f): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
ernesty20:
are u doubting me? Maybe u never received pm from a lady since u join nl
Pic or you are a terrible liar and obviously an attention seeking mofo
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
What I care?
I only deduced that you were against Seún for some reasons best known to yourself, don't you think you should pre-occupy yourself with some books or watch cartoons rather than stressing on whether Seún is fat or ugly.. undecided

O didn't share you last post you asphyxic lady undecided Gosh!

I didn't give him any mention.. are you blind as a bat? undecided Can't you see I used a diminutive "U" (Ú) .. Damn!!! Get off your hangover

Conclusion:- I can deduce you have some mind issues.. it could be dyslexia, or asphyxia,or perhaps cataracts in your eye undecided .. Go see a doc undecided
°*..Whats it to you if I wonder on his appearance undecided
Sounds like you need ta take yer own advice and busy yerself with something else.

*You shared that post.Question is why?
I don't know if you know it but you can see who shares yer posts.
You wanna screenshot? undecided

*YES,I noticed the usage but still thought he got the mentions

*must you insult me every other word? undecided
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by timsonpreye(m): 3:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
D lies dat men tell dis all in the name of attention surprise even d devil shocked
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by timsonpreye(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
D lies dat men tell dis days all in the name of getting attention surprise even d devil shocked
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by CaptainEColeJnr: 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°*..Whats it to you if I wonder on his appearance undecided
Sounds like you need ta take yer own advice and busy yerself with something else.

*You shared that post.Question is why?
I don't know if you know it but you can see who shares yer posts.
You wanna screenshot? undecided

*YES,I noticed the usage but still thought he got the mentions

*must you insult me every other word? undecided

Yea.. just checked... I shared yo post.. but it was a mistake .. I wouldn't share those bullcrap you wrote for anything in da world.

I just un-shared it though!

Insults? I was only being blunt with you... If you know me,I don't hide under the shadow of euphemisms just to sound nice of gentleman-like... Hell no!

I'd tell you straight to ya face.. hate me or love me... it won't change a thing. cool
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Yea.. just checked... I shared yo post.. but it was a mistake .. I wouldn't share those bullcrap you wrote for anything in da world.

I just un-shared it though!

Insults? I was only being blunt with you... If you know me,I don't hide under the shadow of euphemisms just to sound nice of gentleman-like... Hell no!

I'd tell you straight to ya face.. hate me or love me... it won't change a thing. cool
°You did not unshare that post
And after you shunned the idea,why?

*You still didn't answer why you've taken an interest in my opinion of pming the form owner either.
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by UyiIredia(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
rosy4u:
Na so craze dey start angry
Na true you talk. But right from time u suppose know say im don craze finish.

1 Like

Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by CaptainEColeJnr: 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°You did not unshare that post
And after you shunned the idea,why?

*You still didn't answer why you've taken an interest in my opinion of pming the form owner either.
Girls/Ladies .. do you all actually think its a man's duty to woo.. Gosh!!!

Your question is lame and lacks substance ... I really do not owe you an answer, you figure it out yourself.

And one more thing ... stop thinking like an amateur, it contradicts the first word of your moniker.

cool KingCheezyPuff.... Antagonistic Amateur
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Girls/Ladies .. do you all actually think its a man's duty to woo.. Gosh!!!

Your question is lame and lacks substance ... I really do not owe you an answer, you figure it out yourself.

And one more thing ... stop thinking like an amateur, it contradicts the first word of your moniker.

cool KingChe.ezyPuff.... Antagonistic Amateur
°•Smh.I've wasted enough time.
.....°Bye
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by rosy4u(f): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
UyiIredia:

Na true you talk. But right from time u suppose know say im don craze finish.

grin grin grin
Re: I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) by Nickymezor(f): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
NS undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / Are Pretty Girls Not Worth Dating? / Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.