Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories (8242 Views)

Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Guys Take Note: Money Doesn't Make You Attractive To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Lamba42(m): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
Had a chat earlier this week with some of my older colleagues (very late 30's to Mid 40's) about 6 of us all together ,mind you they're all doing very well for themselves and rather successful.The topic came up concerning how everyone's relationship/flings were going and apparently the summary was..Money doesn't make a woman loyal to you ,in fact most(including me)were of the opinion that a woman's loyalty is by the grace of God. Each of them narrated stories about women they had spent huge funds, taken them on vacations(Commot naija o), gotten jobs for ,invested in businesses for them only to find out they were soliciting attention from other men via dm's and texts, and some even went as far sleeping with those other men, for reasons best known to them.Not all women are cheaters but it seems a lot of them just naturally enjoy being the Centre of attention for Multiple men.
Please share your own Experiences .

17 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Adasun(m): 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2020
'just hustle and make money' gang would soon show up

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
what you attract with HONEY, you will equally lose with HONEY. any man that thinks that money is relevant to a woman's loyalty, is indeed a dreamer. women attracted to you because of the money you spend on them, are only loyal to MONEY!

any smart man knows that A) there will always be a man with more money than you out there and B) you cant turn a HOE into a respectable housewife. some women out there are hoes and should be treated as such. the minute you believe that money can turn a bad woman into a good one, thats when you have lost the game. a woman who values a man for his money is a BAD WOMAN

91 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by decatalyst(m): 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lamba42:
Had a chat earlier this week with some of my older colleagues (very late 30's to Mid 40's) about 6 of us all together ,mind you they're all doing very well for themselves and rather successful.The topic came up concerning how everyone's relationship/flings were going and apparently the summary was..Money doesn't make a woman loyal to you ,in fact most(including me)were of the opinion that a woman's loyalty is by the grace of God. Each of them narrated stories about women they had spent huge funds, taken them on vacations(Commot naija o), gotten jobs for ,invested in businesses for them only to find out they were soliciting attention from other men via dm's and texts, and some even went as far sleeping with those other men, for reasons best known to them.Not all women are cheaters but it seems a lot of them just naturally enjoy being the Centre of attention for Multiple men.

This happens more when you do not define the relationship from the onset.

So many (male & female) commercial sex worker out there!

You are dating 4 guys and you are mocking a prostitute my sister it's the same company. It is just that you are in the private sector and she is in the public sector.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by MrSly(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2020
A woman is a complex being, emotional being, this, that, and all. But above all she is a woman and all she needs is a man. You must be of strong character and mind, must be capable to solve your own problems, show that you love her but still prefer your dreams and not her. Subtly make her see that she has competitors.
You can come to thank me later.

Disclaimer: This may not work for small girl with big gods.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Meedon: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
decatalyst:

This happens more when you do not define the relationship from the onset.

So many (male & female) commercial sex worker out there!

You are dating 4 guys and you are mocking a prostitute my sister it's the same company. It is just that you are in the private sector and she is in the public sector.

You've said it all especially that aspect of prostitution.

All girls are hoes.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Meedon: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2020
Trash

MrSly:
A woman is a complex being, emotional being, this, that, and all. But above all she is a woman and all she needs is a man. You must be of strong character and mind, must be capable to solve your own problems, show that you love her but still prefer your dreams and not her. Subtly make her see that she has competitors.
You can come to thank me later.

Disclaimer: This may not work for small girl with big gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
grin grin grin grin Wo

2 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by MrSly(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Meedon:

Trash

It seems that's all you got in that your empty skull. I am sorry for that anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by haiti007(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
what you attract with HONEY, you will equally lose with HONEY. any man that thinks that money is relevant to a woman's loyalty, is indeed a dreamer. women attracted to you because of the money you spend on them, are only loyal to MONEY!

any smart man knows that A) there will always be a man with more money than you out there and B) you cant turn a HOE into a respectable housewife. some women out there are hoes and should be treated as such. the minute you believe that money can turn a bad woman into a good one, thats when you have lost the game. a woman who values a man for his money is a BAD WOMAN

No truer words. I really admire the way you comment on this forum

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2020
As long as money is loyal to me, loyalty of a woman doesn't matter. grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Meedon: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrSly:

It seems that's all you got in that your empty skull. I am sorry for that anyway.

Okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2020
I mean, you can get the pussy with money, but the loyalty? That's not guaranteed wink

22 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by ThiagoKid(m): 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Gbam!!!
Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2020
Well it all depends on how the relationship started in the first place.
Any guy who's game plan is to get the babe with money shouldn't of all things expect loyalty.

On another note, I really don't get the idea of having money and still get tied down by one small girl in the name of a relationship.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2020
Adasun:
'just hustle and make money' gang would soon show up
Lol... and one is left to wonder on how much money one must have to get a loyal girlfriend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

God bless you Sir!

1 Like

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by khingTony(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2020
These days, one does not need any lady to be loyal, just collect your portion and move on

cool

25 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Ugaboy: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2020
And poverty makes a woman more infidel

5 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Ugaboy: 8:42pm On Jul 29, 2020
J111333:
As long as the money is loyal to me, loyalty of a woman doesn't matter. grin
i strongly stand with u

5 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by proclinician: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2020
You and you friends were dating prostitutes I do not know what else you guys expect. Who dates a prostitute and expect loyalty pls?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2020
Meedon:
All girls are hoes.

thinking in such above way will always have you fail in this subject... unless you decide to now join the "other" team (aka tutti frutti).
Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by chocboi78(m): 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
If you used money to get her..dont expect loyalty cause another guy definetely has more money than you

7 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Meedon: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

thinking in such above way will always have you fail in this subject... unless you decide to now join the "other" team (aka tutti frutti).

If you say so.
Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Auladimeji(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
That is why I love Ubunja.He said it all

A lady collects money from simp and give it to Aphal male
It's better to be an alpha male with average wealth than to be a simp will fortunes

All those stupid guys that like saying "Make money and girl will follow" yeah,they'll follow you but to make you wretched. E.g the man that discovered that the children are not his and killed the wife then himself at lekki

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by oglalasioux(m): 10:59pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lamba42:

All of them @bolded.

6 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by JoshOxborn: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2020
A'ight. She will tell you money is not love. But she enjoys looting your money and spending it on materials.

1 Like

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Rilwayne001: 11:14pm On Jul 29, 2020
The foolish mentality of an average Nigerian when the see a very cute girl is that, to get her attention or to even make her your GF, you need to have a fat account balance. Very pitiful thinking.

Fact is, any girl that'd give you attention only because of your account balance or because of your expensive phones or wears is a prostitute and not we worthy woman to give you kids.

I think this society has a long way to go when it comes to understanding women and love. Most aren't ready to. Most just preferred to continue dumbing around.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Vyzz: 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2020
Money definitely attracts a woman....

Anyone that says otherwise is a lier.... But love and respect I think keeps them.....

Well I would choose to have the money and attract alot of women which I know that the will cheat on me than to use live and respect and still b cheated on

7 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Notateflonguy(m): 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

If there's anyone I respect on nl... You're one of them... Your comment are usually 1000% on point.... I hail bro.. Respect

8 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Sixfeetbelle: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2020
Auladimeji:
That is why I love Ubunja.He said it all

A lady collects money from simp and give it to Aphal male
It's better to be an alpha male with average wealth than to be a simp will fortunes

All those stupid guys that like saying "Make money and girl will follow" yeah,they'll follow you but to make you wretched. E.g the man that discovered that the children are not his and killed the wife then himself at lekki

That is not what happened ooh. The Lekki murder-suicide didn't happen because of the children weren't his.

2 Likes

Re: Guys; Having Money Doesn't Make Your Babe Loyal. Share Your Stories by Westernlove: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2020
Lamba42:

So you are just waking up to reality. A large percentage of Hoes are and can never be truly loyal, It's just deception. Even we men are kinda worst. The only difference Is the manipulation. Just swim your swim, assist her with money and material things or whatever If you have the capacity and get the fvck out and stop looking for nonsense loyalty wey no lost......Just have It In your mind you can never satisfy female beings, #CaseClosed.....

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom / Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY! / Forget Their Pretty Face, Most Hausa Women Have Nothing To Offer In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.