Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:27 PM

Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval (23669 Views)

Buhari Nominates Anthony Ojukwu As NHRC Boss, Writes Senate For Approval / BREAKING: Buhari Sends ‘revised’ List Of Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate / Buhari's Ambassadorial Nominees And Their State Of Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by pepigeorge(m): 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
ireneony:
undecidedhow will this change the current situation In Nigeria.
where is he even sending d name from? Sick bed
maybe d same way yaradua signed budget from sick bed.
I tot Osibanjo was d acting president.
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by okangaijele2015: 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Northern Nigeria: 21
Western Nigeria: 11
Biafra: 7
Niger Delta: 6
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by blackpanda: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
NavierStokes:

And hasn't the system been running since members of the last set were recalled?
At a time of economic gloom such as this which obviously is an emergency, I think making appointments such as this is the last thing the hungry man I see everyday, wants to hear. Whichever way we try to argue it doesn't take away the fact that the timing of the appointments is insensitive considering what the country is going through, or did the president just realize he needed to have representations out there?

Try and learn, not just argue for the sake of arguing. Show some level of maturity ok.
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by NavierStokes(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
blackpanda:

Try and learn, not just argue for the sake of arguing. Show some level of maturity ok.
Have a good evening. Ciao
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by HASSANAASIA(f): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
It's always been my dream to be a diplomat...will get there soon insha Allah
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by busyfishing(m): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
NavierStokes:

I could have used yours only it's a single digit processor, single digit I.Q, single digit SSD.
came out with a 2.1 From school.am a software engineer.. I make roughly $1500 every month..the $ means dollars.My low IQ gave me all that. Thanks be to God
Re: Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval by NavierStokes(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
busyfishing:
came out with a 2.1 From school.am a software engineer.. I make roughly $1500 every month..the $ means dollars.My low IQ gave me all that. Thanks be to God

Alright God be praised!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amidst Devastating Flood In Rivers, Wike Doles Out ₦300m To Lagos Officials / Adeyanju Deji And Charly Boy Visit Ooni Of Ife / FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.