Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. (4863 Views)

Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication. / Why Christians Should Not Celebrate Easter- Femi Aribisala / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by urahara(m): 11:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
UyiIredia:
@ HardMirror Saul, Saul, Why persecuted thou Christianity ?

Because christianity art a dumb religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Image123(m): 2:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
urahara:

Because christianity art a dumb religion
Respect yourself.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by urahara(m): 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

Respect yourself.

Alaye , park well jare , if not i will call yahweh my houseboy to mess you up

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Image123(m): 3:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
urahara:

Alaye , park well jare , if not i will call yahweh my houseboy to mess you up

Oh I see you're a misguided youth. May you grow up.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by urahara(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

Oh I see you're a misguided youth. May you grow up.

Funny coincidence. I just told my house boy yahweh that statement this morning.

House helps can be problematic right grin .... Especially a. Hebrew speaking one

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Image123(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
urahara:

Funny coincidence. I just told my house boy yahweh that statement this morning.

House helps can be problematic right grin .... Especially a. Hebrew speaking one

Normally, I'd ignore but you appear very young and misguided. Hope you're through with olevels? Don't spoil your life so young. Grow up.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by urahara(m): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

Normally, I'd ignore but you appear very young and misguided. Hope you're through with olevels? Don't spoil your life so young. Grow up.

O my gosh , jehovah jireh yahweh , dont u know how to make proper soup . YAHWEH must i teach you everything , you are 16 years and yet u are a good for nothing . i have tried so much for you . i spons d your waec exams and u failed miserably . u are just like my stupid gateman allah.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Image123(m): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
urahara:

O my gosh , jehovah jireh yahweh , dont u know how to make proper soup . YAHWEH must i teach you everything , you are 16 years and yet u are a good for nothing . i have tried so much for you . i spons d your waec exams and u failed miserably . u are just like my stupid gateman allah.

You sound tired of life, and you're not making much sense too. Jesus loves you though, don't go that way.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by urahara(m): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

You sound tired of life, and you're not making much sense too. Jesus loves you though, don't go that way.

Yahweh , dont u brush , ur mouth is smelling .

Get to the bathroom and go and brush . village boy. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by LawFight(m): 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Image123:

It doesn't gurantee eternal bliss, if it did you would be guaranteed eternal bliss. i thought that was plain logic?

Blimey, i do ask the same question too. But i never got so foolish to disbelieving God.

This is a poor understanding of things. Many churches and christians have done this in the past, we should learn from the mistakes of others instead of copying it. i think even Deeper Life and Scripture Union brethren still did this kind of stuff in the 70s, 80s. Jesus is coming soon, so don't own property or marry or go to school etc. It is a zeal without knowledge, the Bible does not COMMAND this. Jesus knew hell is real, He created it long before coming to earth. Yet He spent about 30years doing virtually nothing but leaarning capentry etc. He even told His disciples not to preach to non-Israelites at a point. Are you more catholic than the pope?

i'm totaly with you on this. This is how and more of what the christian life should be. May God help us.

Yes some did out of zeal, but they were never told to. They ended up in famine and poverty, and the churches outside Jerusalem had to send them relief(like IDP camp) and remember the poor saints. Not every pious deed is required or commanded by God. If God specifically tells YOU to do it, fine. But don't tell others to go doing it. This is how people form cults copying their pastors and leaders, up to their style of walking and talking.

i'm absolutely with you on this too. Jesus prophecied the love of many waxing cold, and people having itching ears to be deceived. My prayer is not to fulfill evil prophecy like them and obviously you HardMirror have done.

We're together again, hehehehehehehehe. i did not ask you top be singing the chorus.
.please brethren jesus christ didn't create hell o.we dont know who created hell.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by felixomor: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
theoneJabulani:
if the bible is your origin of morality, then am sorry to say you are a psychopath
Please then tell us where morality came from? And please the earliest constitution ever written was drafted from what and where?
Also,
please If you say children are born with morality, why is it that when u raise that same child in the jungle the person will grow up without morals? If really he is born with morals.

Can we now see who the real psycopath is?
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Image123(m): 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
LawFight:
.please brethren jesus christ didn't create hell o.we dont know who created hell.

You should say "I don't know", don't say that we don't know. Jesus Christ created hell, who else? satan?
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mr HardMirror, are Christians the only Religious people who believe in a Hell Fire or Place of Damnation?
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by HardMirror(m): 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Reyginus:
Mr HardMirror, are Christians the only Religious people who believe in a Hell Fire or Place of Damnation?
Absolutely not sir. There are lots of religions that believe in an eternal place of torment that fits the description of the biblical hell. But only christians believe someone has paid the price for salvation from hell.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by DeSepiero(m): 9:39am On Jun 21, 2016
Image123:

You should say "I don't know", don't say that we don't know. Jesus Christ created hell, who else? satan?

Seriously?
You need to start reasoning.

3 Likes

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 21, 2016
HardMirror:

Absolutely not sir. There are lots of religions that believe in an eternal place of torment that fits the description of the biblical hell. But only christians believe someone has paid the price for salvation from hell.
Is this part of your initial argument or a new argument? I though it was more about knowing a place like hell but refusing to make awareness?
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2016
Well.I'm a christain but as a Christian should behave.I will not deny the fact that we Christians nowadays act like a D**k and are really hypocrities even real prophets inclusive but who are you to judge them.

Trust me nature has a way of settling the score.

Just do what is right as a Christian and dont let anyone intimidate or put fear in you.
#I'm not a saint but everyday i'm trying to be one.
#I try to be good not because I was preached to by a prophet but because I love to be good and love to help people

Always remember that Nathaniel was confirmed a good man by even jesus before Jesus died on the cross to save all.
The truth is that Christians or believers confuse each other as in seriously.

1 Like

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by HardMirror(m): 11:02am On Jun 21, 2016
Reyginus:
Is this part of your initial argument or a new argument? I though it was more about knowing a place like hell but refusing to make awareness?
Oh yes. Other religion don't have a god that asked them to make soul winning their primary life objective. Only christianity has this mandate, but wha and are christians busy doings? They are all pretenders you hardly see christians making sacrifices to save souls. The big me prin of god are only using alter calls to garnish their primary interest of money. The congregation too are all about money. In the Acts of Apostles, people were not trying to be rich, they were selling all they had so that there would be no lack in the church, but what do you see today? It is all about "baba god o, emi na fe wa range, dangote o lori meji..."
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 21, 2016
HardMirror:

Oh yes. Other religion don't have a god that asked them to make soul winning their primary life objective. Only christianity has this mandate, but wha and are christians busy doings? They are all pretenders you hardly see christians making sacrifices to save souls. The big me prin of god are only using alter calls to garnish their primary interest of money. The congregation too are all about money. In the Acts of Apostles, people were not trying to be rich, they were selling all they had so that there would be no lack in the church, but what do you see today? It is all about "baba god o, emi na fe wa range, dangote o lori meji..."
But Muslims are also mandated to win souls? Theirs has a longer reach. The entire world. What's the difference now?
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by HardMirror(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2016
HEFAIROHLUWA:
Well.I'm a christain but as a Christian should behave.I will not deny the fact that we Christians nowadays act like a D**k and are really hypocrities even real prophets inclusive but who are you to judge them.

Trust me nature has a way of settling the score.

Just do what is right as a Christian and dont let anyone intimidate or put fear in you.
#I'm not a saint but everyday i'm trying to be one.
#I try to be good not because I was preached to by a prophet but because I love to be good and love to help people

Always remember that Nathaniel was confirmed a good man by even jesus before Jesus died on the cross to save all.
The truth is that Christians or believers confuse each other as in seriously.
May your God bless you my brother. Well said
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by HardMirror(m): 11:13am On Jun 21, 2016
Reyginus:
But Muslims are also mandated to win souls? Theirs has a longer reach. The entire world. What's the difference now?
Seems you don't know the urgency of soul winning in christianity. Islam is more about creating caliphates than winning souls, it's more about the strength in number than the joy in heaven over a saved soul.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2016
HardMirror:

Seems you don't know the urgency of soul winning in christianity. Islam is more about creating caliphates than winning souls, it's more about the strength in number than the joy in heaven over a saved soul.
But creating caliphates win souls for them isn't it so? They create caliphates to win souls and vice versa. Is this not true?
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by HardMirror(m): 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Reyginus:
But creating caliphates win souls for them isn't it so? They create caliphates to win souls and vice versa. Is this not true?
that is not soul winning at any level
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
HardMirror:
that is not soul winning at any level
But they are instructed by their holy book to win souls or they suffer damnation?
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 22, 2016
RELIGION IS A SCAM BE GOOD FOR GOODNESS SAKE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Image123(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
DeSepiero:

Seriously?
You need to start reasoning.

You that assumes you have started reasoning, what did you reason? Who created hell?
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by DeSepiero(m): 12:26am On Jun 23, 2016
Image123:

You that assumes you have started reasoning, what did you reason? Who created hell?

Who says Hell exists?
If hell must exist, then Africa is a branch of hell.

2 Likes

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by Image123(m): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2016
DeSepiero:

Who says Hell exists?
If hell must exist, then Africa is a branch of hell.

Oh that, thank you for convincing me.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by oaroloye(m): 8:09am On Aug 20, 2016
HardMirror:
Take a moment and think deeply.

You believe EVERY human being is going to perish FOREVER, being punished in a Furnace called hell. No escape, no mercy.

YET

Just a small confession to Jesus and just saying you accept this Jesus as your Lord will guarantee eternal bliss.

Now the big question is WHY ARE CRISTIANS BUSY DOING EVERYTHING ELSE BUT NOT PREACHING?

If I believe in Hell, I will not buy anything I don't need to just stay alive and make heaven.

All I will have are 2 sets of cloths and bathroom slippers. A mud hut will do. I don't need cars at all. I don't need to save money.

But look around you what are christians doing? And yet they believe hell is real.

How many of them evangelize everyday. I am not talking of once a week.

How many of them have 5 converts they pray for everyday?

How many of them feed the poor?

How many of them visit the hospitals?

Of what use is a Range rover to a christian. Wait that is even too much. Of what use is a car to christian. Why not give that money to missionary work?
In the Book of Acts of apostles, people were selling EVERYTHING they had and giving the proceeds up for God's work.

What do christians spend their time doing today?

They are gathering worldly things and yet these same people will come online to talk about hell and heaven being real.

They would rather give a car to their pastor who already has 30 cars claiming to be sowing to the ministry. Than selling the car and distributing to those who have not had food to eat.

Now tell me again why these set of people should be taken seriously when they talk about hell or christian love.

What christian love? What sacrifices are they making?

As far as I am concerned. They remain the most heartless religion not Islam, not Hindus, not Shintos, Not scientologists no, Christians take the crown for heartlessness.

Because they are heartless but they want to be praised as most compassionate.

The little good the force themselves to do is all in hope for a reward from their god and not out of love.

If it was out of love we would be seeing christians selling things they don't need EVERYDAY just to help those in need.

Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by oaroloye(m): 8:11am On Aug 20, 2016
HardMirror:

You believe EVERY human being is going to perish FOREVER, being punished in a Furnace called hell. No escape, no mercy.

HELL is a Special Containment for DANGEROUS SPIRIT BEINGS capable of MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time) Destruction. A Spirit Being can destroy, say, a building, or a moving car part, just by GAZING at it for a few moments, and cause an accident with multiple fatalities.

"But WHY would one do THAT?"

(Are you RETARDED?)

In order to FEED on the LIFE ENERGIES of the DEAD BODIES.

Spirit Beings are capable of seizing Human Bodies to feed on their Life Force and use them to live.

Do you have children?

Would you like for a Spirit Being to destroy your child's SOUL, so that THEY could REPLACE it, and continue THEIR life.

In His Wisdom and Mercy, God created HELL, so that YOU and YOUR CHILDREN might have a chance at life.

(You idiot!)

YET

Just a small confession to Jesus and just saying you accept this Jesus as your Lord will guarantee eternal bliss.

(Are you a RETARD? You must be a RETARD.)

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so unto them: for this is The Law and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide (is) the Gate, and broad (is) the Way, which leadeth to Destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait (is) the Gate, and narrow (is) The Way, which leadeth unto Life, and few there be that find It.
15. "Beware of False Prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree bringeth forth Good Fruit; but a Corrupt Tree bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree cannot bring forth Evil Fruit, neither (can) a Corrupt Tree bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that bringeth not forth Good Fruit is hewn down, and cast into The Fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one that saith unto me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into The Kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth The Will of my Father Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me,

'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy Name?
And in thy Name have cast out Devils?
And in thy Name done many wonderful works?'

23. "And then will I profess unto them,

'I never knew you: depart from me,
ye that work iniquity.'

24. "Therefore whosoever heareth these Sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto Wise man which built his house upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the wind blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
26. "And every one that heareth these Sayings off mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it."
28. And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these Sayings, the people were astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them as (one) having Authority, and not as the scribes.

. ROMAN 10:8-13.

8 But what saith it?

"The word is nigh thee,
even in thy mouth,
and in thy heart:"

that is, the Word of Faith, which we preach;
9. That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth
the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in thine heart
that God hath raised him from the dead,
thou shalt be Saved.
10. For with the heart
Man believeth unto righteousness;
and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation.
11 For the scripture saith,

"Whosoever believeth on him
shall not be ashamed."

12. For there is no difference
between the Jew and the Greek:
for the same Lord over all
is rich unto all that call upon him.

13. "For whosoever shall call upon
the Name of the Lord shall be Saved."

PAUL OPPOSED THE GOSPEL FROM THE BEGINNING, AND IS THE SOLE REASON WE ARE STRUGGLING TO UNDERSTAND THE WAY OF GOD FROM 4 GOSPELS, INSTEAD OF 400 GOSPELS.

Paul ran around like a MADMAN Hunting Down all the FIRST CHRISTIANS who refused to obey the SANHEDRIN EDICT, that no one should EVER repeat YAHSHUA'S Teachings.

He brought them, IN BONDS to JERUSALEM to DIE in RIGGED TRIALS. (Please THINK about what that entailed.)

This included OVER 500 Brethren who saw Yahshua together AFTER his Resurrection. PAUL DESTROYED THEM ALL.

He was PAID HANDSOMELY for EVERY Christian he brought in. This is what he MEANT in Romans 7 by HIS SIN BEING COVETOUSNESS.

The EXECUTIONERS- and those who looked after their clothes and stuff while they STONED THEM TO DEATH, ALL GOT TO SHARE THEIR PROPERTY.

Yahshua bitterly condemned this practise.

. MATTHEW 23:14.

14. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! For ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretense make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive The Greater Damnation."

Then he FAKED HIS CONVERSION-

HE SAID that ALL IT TAKES is to BELIEVE THAT "IESUS" AROSE FROM THE DEAD, and CONFESS HIM LORD, and ONE IS SAVED.

. EXODUS 23:8.

8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the Gift blindeth the wise,
and perverteth the words
of the Righteous."

. ROMANS 6:23.

23. For the Wages of Sin (is) Death;
but The Gift of God (is) Eternal Life
through Jesus Christ our Lord.

PAUL WAS ACCEPTED BY THE APOSTLES, BECAUSE HE WAS HELPING THEM, BY DESTROYING THEIR COMPETITION.

THEY helped PAUL, by WITHHOLDING Yahshua's Teachings, as his SECRET BOSSES, THE PHARISEE SANHEDRIN, wanted.

GENTILE CHRISTIANS ACCEPT PAUL BECAUSE OF ALL THE PURELY IMAGINARY "GIFTS" HE GAVE THEM.

These Gifts do not exist!

ETERNAL LIFE IS NOT A GIFT.

EVERLASTING LIFE IS NOT A GIFT.

. 1st JOHN 5:13.

13. These things have I written
unto you that believe
on the Name of the Son of God;
that ye may know
that ye have Eternal Life,
and that ye may believe
on the Name of the Son of God.

THE LYING INGLORIOUS BASTARD OYINBO CHRISTIANS TEACH THAT THOSE WHO MERELY READ 1st JOHN 5:13 "HAVE ETERNAL LIFE."

They tell their VICTIMS:

"JOHN HAS SAID TO YOU,
THAT YOU, HAVE ETERNAL LIFE!
DON'T YOU, BELIEVE THAT"

The crowds of followers scream out:

"YYYESSS!!! HALLELUYAH!"

You are fucking stupid ignorant Black people.

I am a fucking stupid INFORMED Black person.

YOU SAY that these people are all FOOLS for believing the EVANGELISTS and PASTORS, whereas you are ignorant of the MECHANISMS in play, here.

. THE LEVELS OF EXISTENCE. L. Ron Hubbard.

1. Beliefs. 2. Thoughts. 3. Words. 4. Physical Actions. 5. Postulates. 6. Total Understanding.

. THE TONE SCALE OF AWARENESS. L. Ron Hubbard.

40. Serenity.
30. Postulates.
22. Games.
20. Action.
8.0. Exhilaration.
6.0. Aesthetics.
4.0. Enthusiasm.
3.5. Cheerfulness.
3.0. Conservatism.
2.5. Boredom.
2.0. Overt Hostility.
1.8. Pain.
1.5. Anger.
1.4. Hate.
1.2. No Sympathy.
1.1. Covert Hostility.
1.0. Fear.
0.9. Sympathy.
0.5. Grief.
0.1 Apathy.
0.0 Body Death.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS. L. Ron Hubbard.

1. Self. 2. Family. 3. Groups. 4. All Mankind. 5. All Living Things. 6. The Physical Universe. 7. Spirits. 8. God.

. THE AWARENESS LEVELS NEEDED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. Self; 12. Groups; 15. All Mankind; 22. The Physical Universe; 32. Spirits; 40. God.

YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THIS IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, HAVE YOU? That is the way that the Oyinbos, and those fools who serve them, wanted it.

"IF YOU KNOW
ALL THE STEPS OF A PROCESS,
YOU CAN NEVER BECOME
THE NEGATIVE EFFECT
OF THAT PROCESS!"
. - L. Ron Hubbard.

L. RON HUBBARD IS AN OYINBO WHO TOLD THE TRUTH ABOUT LIFE IN GENERAL, AND OYINBOS IN PARTICULAR.

Therefore, the Oyinbos who do not FOLLOW him ALL HATE him. If you want to know whether an Oyinbo is telling the truth, SEE WHAT THE LIARS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THEM.

See what they say about DAVID ICKE, ALEX JONES, WILLIAM COOPER, GAIL LIPLINGER, JACK T. CHICK, and similar!

ACCORDING TO L. RON HUBBARD, IF YOU CAN POSTULATE AT LEVEL 8, YOU CAN CONTROL YOURSELF, AND MAKE YOURSELF DO ANYTHING.

ACCORDING TO L. RON HUBBARD, IF YOU CAN POSTULATE AT LEVEL 12, YOU CAN CONTROL GROUPS, AND MAKE ANY GROUP DO ANYTHING YOU WANT.

ACCORDING TO L. RON HUBBARD, IF YOU CAN POSTULATE AT LEVEL 15, YOU CAN CONTROL ALL MANKIND, AND MAKE ANY POPULATION CENTRE OR STATE DO ANYTHING YOU WANT.

ACCORDING TO L. RON HUBBARD, IF YOU CAN POSTULATE AT LEVEL 22, YOU CAN CONTROL THE MEST UNIVERSE, AND MAKE THE EARTH DO ANYTHING YOU WANT.

ACCORDING TO L. RON HUBBARD, IF YOU CAN POSTULATE AT LEVEL 32, YOU CAN CONTROL SPIRITS, AND MAKE ANY SPIRIT BEING DO ANYTHING YOU WANT.

ACCORDING TO L. RON HUBBARD, IF YOU CAN POSTULATE AT LEVEL 40, YOU CAN CONTROL GOD, AND MAKE THE SUPREME BEING DO ANYTHING YOU WANT.

SPIRITUAL ENERGY translates to SPIRITUAL POWER, through AWARENESS, which is measured by SIX CONJOINED CHANNELS, namely:

AFFINITY: Liking- the recognition of Commonality of Goals.

REALITY: The amount of Agreement on what is Real.

COMMUNICATION: the transfer of UNDERSTANDINGS.

KNOWLEDGE: the amount of ORGANIZED DATA.

RESPONSIBILITY: the WILLINGNESS to be Cause.

CONTROL: the Ability to Start, to Change, and to Stop Operations.

A name for the combination of these Channels is "UNDERSTANDING."

Another name for the combination of these Channels is "LIFE."

OUR PEOPLE ARE SO STUPID- even now, many readers will be saying:

"Why is he telling us all this shit? We don't want to know any of this shit!"

DID YOU EVER HAVE A FRIEND, OR A RELATIVE, OR A CHILD- WHO ONE DAY WENT TO A CHURCH MEETING- AND THE PERSON WHO CAME BACK FROM THAT MEETING WAS NOT THE SAME PERSON WHO CAME BACK FROM THAT MEETING?

Sometimes that can be an IMPROVEMENT.

Usually, however, the improvement is LIMITED.

NONE of these people ever get anything RESEMBLING "ETERNAL LIFE."

Here are the SIGNS that one has RECEIVED ETERNAL LIFE- or is DEFINITELY on the way to receive Eternal Life:

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matt. 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. ETERNAL LIFE.

This should show you that what the Churches call "CHRISTIANITY" is nothing but a LOAD OF BULLSHIT!

It is very hard to penetrate decades of Brainwashing of Christians and non-Christians alike, without BLOWING the BRAIN we are trying to save.

There are Christians who HEAL THE SICK instantly, and even RAISE THE DEAD- but it IS ALL BULLSHIT!

Most of the people Healed FALL SICK AGAIN.
All of the Dead we know were RAISED long ago still DIED.

In the LONG RUN, NOTHING was ACHIEVED!

They WON a BATTLE, but LOST the WAR!

Professor IVAN PAVLOV was given the NOBEL PRIZE for "discovering" the STIMULUS-REFLEX MECHANISM.

We were told in school that he found that dogs got excited and produced saliva, wagged their tails, and so on, WHEN A BELL or WHISTLE sounded showing that their DINNER was imminent.

Anyone who has owned a dog should know that.

However, PAVLOV discovered that the dogs would get excited if the SOUND ALONE was used- WITHOUT FOOD FORTHCOMING.

Again- anybody who owns a dog should know this- it is a mean and childish trick.

Clearly, IVAN PAVLOV was so honoured, because he had taught the WORLD GOVERNMENTS that this Technique could be used to control their CITIZENS.

This was my surmise- until I saw a video that had ben withheld from the public for over 50 years, that proved that PAVLOV HAD ALSO EXPERIMENTED ON CHILDREN!

This was a particularly UGLY and BRUTAL experiment, where they CUT OPEN THE FACE, to gain access to the SALIVARY GLANDS.

[See: THE BRAIN: A SECRET HISTORY OF MIND CONTROL, by BBC.]

The POINT of this gruesome story is: THIS IS WHAT OYINBO CHRISTIAN CLERGY USES TO CONTROL CHRISTIANS!

It takes TWO HOURS to DEPLETE whatever NeuroChemical the Brain uses to support MENTAL RESISTANCE.

Then, the victim will be open to MANY SUGGESTIONS that ONE HOUR ago, they would have regarded as STUPID, and CONTRARY to the BELIEF System.

You will notice that even the most entertaining movies try to limit themselves to TWO HOURS. This is because THEIR SCIENCE HAS PROVEN that THE average BRAIN is DEPLETED, and is running on EMPTY after that time period. It can replenish itself, but it takes TIME.

The Awareness level DROPS, L. Ron Hubbard would say, from 4.0 ENTHUSIASM, to 2.5 BOREDOM.

It can even go so low as 2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY, 1.5 ANGER, 1.4 HATE.

ADOLF HITLER was known for his speeches- none of which I have ever heard- but I bet they were so long, that the people he was talking to fell into ANGER and HATRED, which he directed toward the people whom THE VATICAN wanted DEAD. He and Mussolini, who used the same technique, manipulated their people into KILLING THEMSELVES- to kill TOTAL STRANGERS.

Exhausting the brain takes time, and there is a danger that people might REALIZE what is being done to them.

The Brain operates on WAVELENGTHS which are switched in and out as required. This can be done with LIGHT and SOUND.

The Oyinbos apparently decorated their Churches with COLOURED GLASS WINDOWS and SHINY OBJECTS that DAZZLED the BRAIN, and affect the MEMORY.

The BEST Singers in town were in the Churches.

When you pitch notes together, you create a series of HARMONICS that affect the BRAIN.

These things are NOT for DECORATION: they are to create A CONDITIONED REFLEX that says: "SUBMIT TO THE PERSON LEADING THIS GATHERING! OBEY THEM!"

Therefore, a full Church sermon is backed up with several SONGS. YOU are made to START SINGING; KEEP SINGING; STOP SINGING. Control.

"Now shut up, and sit still, while the CHOIR bombards you with harmonious waves to stimulate your ENDORPHIN production- as we have TRAINED you to do all these YEARS-!"

This is how Oyinbo Christianity has enabled the Oyinbos to RULE THE WORLD.

Though Knowledge of PHYSIOLOGY and PSYCHOLOGY.

You cannot REASON a Christian out of Christianity on an equal footing- when you cannot keep them listening to you for two hours. Make them stand up, sit down, touch their comrade, sing, listen to songs.

To THEIR mind- and they themselves will NOT be conscious of this- YOU ARE NOT TALKING - because you didn't do all the other stuff to them.

YOU are NOT competent to SPEAK on the LEVEL of A RELIGIOUS INSTRUCTOR.

Therefore, they will even pathetically BEG you to COME TO THEIR CHURCH, to HEAR THEIR CLERGYMAN preach to you.

THEY have been listening to this person for MONTHS into YEARS- why can't THEY preach "THE MESSAGE" to you?

Why do they have to have you come to their church?

When you ASK them, THEY CAN'T SAY.

They DON'T THINK of it THAT way- if they DID, they would WAKE UP, and realize that the WORDS are the LEAST important part of "The Message;" the REAL MESSAGE is the REFLEX-CONDITIONING ROUTINES one is BRAINWASHED with.

Now the big question is WHY ARE CRISTIANS BUSY DOING EVERYTHING ELSE BUT NOT PREACHING?

If I believe in Hell, I will not buy anything I don't need to just stay alive and make heaven.

All I will have are 2 sets of cloths and bathroom slippers. A mud hut will do. I don't need cars at all. I don't need to save money.

But look around you what are christians doing? And yet they believe hell is real.

Of what use is a Range rover to a christian. Wait that is even too much. Of what use is a car to christian. Why not give that money to missionary work?
In the Book of Acts of apostles, people were selling EVERYTHING they had and giving the proceeds up for God's work.

They are gathering worldly things and yet these same people will come online to talk about hell and heaven being real.

They would rather give a car to their pastor who already has 30 cars claiming to be sowing to the ministry. Than selling the car and distributing to those who have not had food to eat.

Now tell me again why these set of people should be taken seriously when they talk about hell or christian love.

As far as I am concerned. They remain the most heartless religion not Islam, not Hindus, not Shintos, Not scientologists no, Christians take the crown for heartlessness.

The little good the force themselves to do is all in hope for a reward from their god and not out of love.

[quote]If it was out of love we would be seeing christians selling things they don't need EVERYDAY just to help those in need.

THE ANCIENT GREEKS had TWELVE words the crude English Barbarians translated "LOVE."

The ONE you Sinners use "EROS," Romantic Love, is NOT in The New Testament.

. 1st JOHN 5:3.

3. For this is The Love of God,

"That we keep His Commandments:"

and His Commandments are not grievous.

THE MIDDLE-CLASS CHRISTIANS do NOT generally believe in PERSONAL SELF-SACRIFICE directly to those in need, and regard those who do as FOOLS.

When they SELL PROPERTY, and RAISE MONEY, instead of giving it to the POOR, they give it to their UNJUST STEWARDS.

Those Christians who do not do YAHSHUA'S Teachings HAVE NO SALVATION. Yahshua will say: "I NEVER KNEW YOU!"

HE IS SAYING THAT, NOW.

That is why their PRAYERS FAIL- so they LIE and SELF-HYPNOTIZE themselves into BELIEVING themselves BLESSED, when they are NOT.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by peacesamuel94(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2016
HardMirror:

YET

If it was out of love we would be seeing christians selling things they don't need EVERYDAY just to help those in need.

why stirring up hate against Christians and Christianity, we did not come to earth, just to die and go to heaven, There is a reason we came to earth in the first place. God created us to dominate in all spheres of life, although some so called Christians now worship materialism. This few Christians should not be used as the yardstick for judging what Christianity truly entails.
Re: Why Christians Are The Most Evil Sect On Earth Above All Religions. by promise10: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2016
damosky12:

Op. You are true to some extent. However, you need to get it right. Christians aren't perfect. The cause is what the bible calls; "the flesh" ( Gal 5:17, 1cor 9:21). The will of God is that well grow to perfection Eph 4:12..

Now, as regards not preaching the gospel to save the lost, You generalized it like the essence of Christianity is not to care. That's wrong. That you see many not doing the right thing doesn't mean many others are also doing the wrong thing.
Too many of us are still concerned with giving materially and financially for the sake of the gospel. The others who are Christians that you see not to be doing them are still in the process of growth. We should be praying for them instead of complaining. Gal 4:19
Good point!

That's why I see that hardmirror as a deluded human being. It is so shameful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace / Pastors And Men Of God: Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Ede / Another Revelation By A Female Member Of COZA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.