Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? (1459 Views)

I Feel So Guilty / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Help, I’m So Guilty, My Married Friend Is Having threes@me With Me And My Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by Bbsharon(f): 6:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hehhehehhe Seriously ladies why do we do this? Am also guilty of this once or twice. Must you eat from that plate? Does his own taste better even if you were the one that cooked and dished.

http://damidemi..ae/2016/06/relationship-why-are-ladies-so-guilty.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by Cutehector(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
I luv eating togeda wit a girl.. I jst duno why, buh they all feel shy... grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by jonaifame22(m): 6:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
Cos gals are naturally long throated, frm the time of adam and eve they've been that way,despite the fact that God gave them all the fruits of the tree in the garden to eat frm,she (eve) still chose to eat God's own which is the tree of knowledge of good and evil!
Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by Bbsharon(f): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
jonaifame22:
Cos gals are naturally long throated, frm the time of adam and eve they've been that way,despite the fact that God gave them all the fruits of the tree in the garden to eat frm,she (eve) still chose to eat God's own which is the tree of knowledge of good and evil!

Nawa o...see analysis grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
It's thievery in-the-making. grin[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by jonaifame22(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bbsharon:

Nawa o...see analysis grin
don't mention me oo cos u might jus get pregnant!
Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by Bbsharon(f): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
jonaifame22:
don't mention me oo cos u might jus get pregnant!

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by schumastic(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bbsharon:
Hehhehehhe Seriously ladies why do we do this? Am also guilty of this once or twice. Must you eat from that plate? Does his own taste better even if you were the one that cooked and dished.

http://damidemi..ae/2016/06/relationship-why-are-ladies-so-guilty.html?m=1

i tire oooo, the annoying part is whenever i want to eat my meat,fish or chciken, she will want a bite from it but if i try to do same na fight oo undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by Bbsharon(f): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
schumastic:

i tire oooo, the annoying part is whenever i want to eat my meat,fish or chciken, she will want a bite from it but if i try to do same na fight oo undecided undecided

Lol...there is love in sharing yours grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by schumastic(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bbsharon:

Lol...there is love in sharing yours grin

YEAH I KNOW, BUT IS ALWAYS ONE SIDED..MOST TIMES I TELL HER TO DISH THE FOOD IN THE SAME PLATE AND EAT THE OBSTACLE FIRST SO NO ONE GETS CHEATED grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by mikolo80: 1:33am On Jun 10, 2016
fishbrain
Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by okwabayi(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
It’s for two reasons:
1. She likes the guy a lot.
2. She’s signaling to other females that he is her catch, they should keep off.

I counter the situation by ordering/collecting more food than I can consume so I can satisfy both our needs.

On a regular day I dress up and go out. I receive zero attraction indicators from women I come across.
On days I go out with a female friend, cousin or similar relative I see a lot of women near salivating just to talk to me.
Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by okwabayi(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2018
Wait, why is a woman asking this? Doesn’t she have friends with boyfriends to explain it to her?
Re: Why Are Ladies So Guilty Of This? by anochuko01(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2018
Bbsharon:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
na so you fear belle reach?grin

(1) (Reply)

Family Bounding. Everyone Matters In Family Romance! Photo Included. / Why Do Men Sleep After Sex? / She What This Girl Posted On Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.