Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,614 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Who Owns The Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Owns The Pregnancy? (1705 Views)

Help! Am I Responsible For The Pregnancy? / Help!!! She is Angry With Me Cause I Told her to Get Rid Of The Pregnancy / She Insists On Keeping The Pregnancy: I'm 27 (2) (3) (4)

Who Owns The Pregnancy? by Mrblazer(m): 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
Hello NLs am new here, Pls I need answers on this question. 3 days before her ovulation she had sex with a guy and he ejaculated inside of her. On the day of her ovulation she had another sex with a guy and did d same as the first guy. The next day she had another sex with a guy and all dis happen within 5days. Now she is 3months pregnant. Who do u think is the father? I expect the ladies to give me the answer.
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2009
fuk off.
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by Mrblazer(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
@tpacalipse. You are nasty. I wonder if the moderators see what u posted. I will forgive u cos u are no lady. And you are my bro. Play safe bro.
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2009
Mr blazer:

Hello NLs am new here, Pls I need answers on this question. 3 days before her ovulation she had sex with a guy and he ejaculated inside of her. On the day of her ovulation she had another sex with a guy and did d same as the first guy. The next day she had another sex with a guy and all dis happen within 5days. Now she is 3months pregnant. Who do u think is the father? I expect the ladies to give me the answer.
sensless
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by biola44: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
nl
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by jaybee3(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
You. dunce  grin
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by chiejik(f): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
usless
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by izeek(m): 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
what is she, a collection center?
which one with all the sex no protection?
even if we are soo good at maths, we can never tell who the father is.
just tell her to wait and se who the babies nose looks like.
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by biola44: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2009
wat abt d eyes?
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by posakosa(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
@ biola: Hi embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by Aprilmay(f): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2009
The woman in question is a 16th centuary LovePeddler embarassed
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by Gentlelady(f): 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2009
Only God can answer the question.
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by r231(m): 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
MR AIDS/HIV/STD will let her know soon don't worry yourself too much
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by dagashini: 2:56pm On Aug 27, 2009
You may not necessarily know who owns it between the first two but the last guy is totally out of it.
(first guy)reasons: A healthy Spermatozoon can actually be viable up to 3 days before it dies so if ovulation comes at end of the 3rd day,there is a possibility of fertilization with the ovum(egg)
(second guy): He is the highest of all possibilities
third guy: His sperm is left with no ovum to fertilize since a ovum washes down within minutes of release if no fertilisation occurs.

The chances are in between the first two guys provided they both have healthy sperm
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by dagashini: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
THIS IS A VERY REASONABLE QUESTION ESPECIALLY FOR YOU DUMBS OUT THERE JUST GIVING BASTARDS TO WE GUYS

You may not necessarily know who owns it between the first two but the last guy is totally out of it.
(first guy)reasons: A healthy Spermatozoon can actually be viable up to 3 days before it dies so if ovulation comes at end of the 3rd day,there is a possibility of fertilization with the ovum(egg)
(second guy): He is the highest of all possibilities
third guy: His sperm is left with no ovum to fertilize since a ovum washes down within minutes of release if no fertilisation occurs.

The chances are in between the first two guys provided they both have healthy sperm
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by Luvties(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2009
GOOD QUESTION AND IT'S ALSO A LESSON TO SOME WAYWARD LADIES. Dat reminded me of a case i witnessed, where a lady call the first guy 4 her pregnancy,when the first guy denied she calls another different guy that he is the one responsible, that second guy denied her too. She end up calling three guys on one pregnancy, what a shit on ladies side. Believe me that is happening most at time ladies trap u with pregnancy even if u are not responsible. THE TRUTH OF ALL PREGNANCY IS ONLY KNOW BY THE WOMAN ALONG. Guys take to your heed because ladies are out there looking for who to trap. BE WARNED!!!!
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by smooooooth: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2009
the first guy has the head, the second got the baby's buttocks while the last guy must have been responsible for the rest of the baby. guyus came fron the 3 major tribes in nigeria, the scan is showing the baby got a big igbo head, a small yoruba penis and a thin hausa body.\

goodluck!!!!
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by TheSeeker(m): 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2009
That lady should be stripped naked in public and stoned to death angry angry
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by Mrblazer(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2009
Why are all ladies ignoring my post? Have I post anything bad? This is just the fact.
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:52pm On Aug 27, 2009
Do a damn paternity test angry angry angry
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by agathamari(f): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2009
any of them could be that father
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by Borat1: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
@OP
Accept responsibility for your pregnancy jor and stop blaming it on three innocent men.
Ejaculate ko Ovulate ni
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by donmanuel1: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2009
poster b4 u paste something dey use ur head. d woman even if she take drugs self 3 men aday o ga oooooooooo smiley
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by chei: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2009
Jerk off you grandmotherfucker!
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by TOPE20001(f): 12:04am On Aug 28, 2009
who are these fuc.kers that likes spamming NL tongue
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by Mrblazer(m): 12:37am On Aug 28, 2009
this is weird!
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by finemocha(f): 5:02am On Aug 28, 2009
which number were u, number 2 or 3, be honest, we know y u are asking
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by Mrblazer(m): 8:14am On Aug 28, 2009
You guys are hilarious, I wasnt expected these responses from u all. Is just a brain twisted question.
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by AIRMARSHA: 8:40am On Aug 28, 2009
ASUU i am still beging u pls call off look at this.
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by chidyke77(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2009
Useless
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by chidyke77(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2009
hahahahaha, dis is serious cos dis strike is turning my guys into smtin else, A beg FG & ASUU help wt d strike pls o.
Re: Who Owns The Pregnancy? by whitelexi(m): 9:23am On Aug 28, 2009
could be 2 or 3, 1 is almost safe. . . I guess a dna test should show more details grin

@Poster: Why am i getting this feeling that u are No.1?? tongue tongue she wan carry the pregnancy dash u? grin grin grin

Why Are Girls Crazy About Black-berry / Am Loosing My Mind!: Is She Leaving Me?/ / Just After Your Wedding Your Partner Reveals That. . .