Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,148 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? (4126 Views)

Saharareporters : Jonathan Holds Secret Meeting With Former VP Atiku / Oby Ezekwesili, Nigerians React To INEC's Decision To Shift Polls On Twitter / Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by McKren(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2006
Re: 9ijaMan

"The greatest sin against a country is not to break it laws but to break its constitution"

My dictionary defines constitution as,
The system of fundamental laws and principles that prescribes the nature, functions, and limits of a government or another institution.
The document in which such a system is recorded.
Constitution The fundamental law of the United States, framed in 1787, ratified in 1789, and variously amended since then.

So that the laws of the land is a component of the constitution. When you break the law you thus break the constitution.

Yes Obasanjo has questions to answer about some impeachments but there is need to separate which from which. If you have brought the EFCC into the equation then you are approximating the whole thing which is not fair. Let me explain,

The impeachment of Ladoja and Obi where unconstitutional no doubts but they had nothing to do with EFCC.
I find it very disturbing when people talk about spate of impeachment and count those as 5, for me there are only 2 unjustified impeachment and we must know this.
DSP Alameiseigha was caught in the act so too was Dariye, That of Fayose the facts are there. When people start talking about of constitutionality in defence of a thieving governor you begin to wonder if the constitution in the first place empowers these governors to embezzle state funds. Where was the so-called constitution when they stole. If we had an ideal democracy most of the state assembly will not wait EFCC to remind them that such people should be impeached.
They refuse to do their job, rather collude with the governor to pepertrate more evils on the people.
Even when the EFCC reminds the house to do their job the governors try to exploit the slow process of our justice system to remain in office till the end of their tenure after which they hope to escape from the country.

The truth is that I dont know the problem with Nigerians, instead of people to protest the immunity clause in our constitution which has meant as soon as you vote a governor you are invariably giving him the right to embezzle all you got or kill your brother and not answer for it we are busy criticizing the EFCC.

For me I dont care what any person thinks I will tell my grand children about Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, the man who is single-handedly fighting Nigeria's revolution.
His job is not easy, if he is to follow religously ourconstitution which in the first place I think is flawed he would achieve anything.

At least if not for anything virtually every politician is pledging to fight corruption meaning he has been able to bring to our awareness that coruption should no longer be our way of life. He has identified the need to weed it out of our system.

Kudos Nuhu Ribadu!!!!! you are the Giovanni Falcone of our time.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by Mazi(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2006
Going by the Administrative Panel's report, Atiku will be disqualified from contesting from the presidency. This is a known fact.

If Atiku believes he is innocent, and the EFCC are only persecuting him, let him resign and submit himself to trial. He will surely be vindicated.

Otherwise he is as innocent as Alams, Fayose and Dariye.

On IBB, EFCC is waiting by the corner. They'll pounce at the very right time. I trust them.

We need a new generation at the helm of affairs, or someone with a proven anti-corrupt stance.

Our options are Duke, Buhari or Marwa.

One of them will surely emerge as Nigeria's next president.

Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by buchio7(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2006
Irrespective of whatever ppl may say abt atiku negatively, the man has balls, !!!!!!!
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by donami(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2006
I think the vice president is making a mistake, because those from his state have not seen anything he has done.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by BernieBoy(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2006
I'm suprise that a good nigerian can support a frauster like Atiku. Maybe his supporters are mostly people from his tribe.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by TayoD(m): 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2006
McKren,
My dictionary defines constitution as, The system of fundamental laws and principles that prescribes the nature, functions, and limits of a government or another institution. The document in which such a system is recorded.
Constitution The fundamental law of the United States, framed in 1787, ratified in 1789, and variously amended since then.
So that the laws of the land is a component of the constitution. When you break the law you thus break the constitution.
Yes Obasanjo has questions to answer about some impeachments but there is need to separate which from which. If you have brought the EFCC into the equation then you are approximating the whole thing which is not fair. Let me explain,
The impeachment of Ladoja and Obi where unconstitutional no doubts but they had nothing to do with EFCC.
I find it very disturbing when people talk about spate of impeachment and count those as 5, for me there are only 2 unjustified impeachment and we must know this.
DSP Alameiseigha was caught in the act so too was Dariye, That of Fayose the facts are there. When people start talking about of constitutionality in defence of a thieving governor you begin to wonder if the constitution in the first place empowers these governors to embezzle state funds. Where was the so-called constitution when they stole. If we had an ideal democracy most of the state assembly will not wait EFCC to remind them that such people should be impeached. They refuse to do their job, rather collude with the governor to pepertrate more evils on the people. Even when the EFCC reminds the house to do their job the governors try to exploit the slow process of our justice system to remain in office till the end of their tenure after which they hope to escape from the country.
The truth is that I don't know the problem with Nigerians, instead of people to protest the immunity clause in our constitution which has meant as soon as you vote a governor you are invariably giving him the right to embezzle all you got or kill your brother and not answer for it we are busy criticizing the EFCC.
For me I don't care what any person thinks I will tell my grand children about Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, the man who is single-handedly fighting Nigeria's revolution.
His job is not easy, if he is to follow religously ourconstitution which in the first place I think is flawed he would achieve anything.
At least if not for anything virtually every politician is pledging to fight corruption meaning he has been able to bring to our awareness that coruption should no longer be our way of life. He has identified the need to weed it out of our system.
Kudos Nuhu Ribadu!!!!! you are the Giovanni Falcone of our time.
I will not go into detailed arguments with you about the differences or peculiarities between a constitution of a country and it's laws. But going by the definition you provided, I believe you need to take a look at the phrase "fundamental laws" and compare that to what I mentioned.
You do make a valid point about the immunity clause in our constitution and I agree with you on that, but until that is changed there is absolutely nothing we can do about it.
You strike me as biased when you can not see that the constitution was clearly violated in the cases of Fayose and Dariye. I can't recall the full details of Alam's case so I wont even go there. A chief Judge that was unconstitutionally appointed set up an unconstitutional panel to try a constitutionally elected Governor and you tell me that you are okay with that? You got to be kidding me. As for Dariye, only 5 members of the House meeting outside the chambers at 6 in the morning felt so power-drunk that they impeached a sitting Governor. Do you realise you need two-thirds of the whole house to constituionally impeach the Governor?

Now, I am not saying these men are clean. all I am saying is you don't fight criminality with unconstitutionality which is exactly what OBJ sanctioned and encouraged. He is the greater sinner.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by abacus(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2006
sad

Egbon and Others

No problem , But Alhaji Atiku is a man after my heart, i really see him better than them 'all' no reason(s), just like that

Am an Egba man, an Owu indigene as well
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by Roscodaddy(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2006
Don't vote for cowards,vote for a man with balls and liver,Atiku for president.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by ANDSTEL(m): 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2006
OH!
NIGERIA IT IS UNBELIEVEABLE.
IT IS BASED ON MY ASSESMENT OF THE CONTRIBUTIONS OF PEOPLE ON NIARALAND DAT I NOW KNOW DAT SOME PEOPLE ARE LIVING IN NIGERIA WITHOUT KNOWING NIGERIA.
IN FACT I AM PREGNANT WITH ISSUES AND FACTS OVER THIS TOPIC, BUT I THINK I WILL FIND TIME TO COME AND VORMIT ON THIS ISSUE. U MEAN EVEN AFTER NIGERIANS HAVE SEEN WIT THIER OWN EYES, HEARED WITH THIER TWO EARS WHILE SOME EVEN FELT WITH THIER HANDS THEY ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL BROUHAHAS COMMITTED BY MOST NIGERIANS ESPECIALLY THE 2 DEVILS (IBB AND HIS DEVILBROTHER ATIKU) SOME OF US FELLOW NIGERIANS ARE STILL WITH OUR COMPLETE BRAINS, PHYSCHE AND MINDS BECKONNING ON THEM TO COME AND RULES US. THIS IS AN ABOMINATION IN SHORT I FEEL LIKE THROWING OFF. WELL ALL I KNOW IS DAT GOD IS STILL ALIVE. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I WILL FIND TIME TO BRING SOME DOCUMENTS ON THIS NAIRIALAND AND WE SHALL ALL KNOW DAT MOST NIGERIANS ARE STILL IGNORANT OF SOME OF THE ISSUES THEY SO MUCH STRIKE THIER CHESTS CLAIMING TO KNOW WHILE KNOWING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT THEM. ATIKU AND IBB WILL NOT BE CONTEMPLETED FOR ANYTHING GOOD IN THIS COUNTRY AFTER GOING TRU THIS FACTS. WE NEED CREDIBLE LEADERS AND I CAN SEE SOME OF THEM COMING UP IN THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE . NIGERIANS MUST BE CAREFUL ELSES IT WONT BE FUNNY PUTTING PEOPLE WE WILL STILL REGRET AGAIN OVER THIER LEADERSHIP.
IF U DOUBT THEN I REST MY CASE BUT ONLY TIME SHALL TELL.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by ANDSTEL(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2006
@TAYOD

ITS UNFORTUNATE DAT WE ALL ARE AWARE OF THE PROVISIONS OF THE NIGERIAN CONSTITUTION WHICH OFFER IMMUNITY TO THESE FRAUDULENT GOVENORS AND I BELIEVE DAT ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS WHY THESE ROBBERS CALLED GOVENORS ARE SO RELAXED AND COMFORTABLE DOING ALL THESE IS B/C OF THE IMMUNITY CLAUSE. NOW THE QUESTION IS ,A GOVENOR THAT LOOTS THE STATES' TREASURY IS ALSO AWARE DAT THE CONSTITUTION FORBIDS DAT AND GOES AHEAD TO BREAK THE CONSITUTION. THEREFORE IN A VERY CRUDE WAY THE CONSTITUTION CAN ALSO BE DISRESPECTED TO PALCE THE GOVENOR WHERE HE IS SUPPOSE TO BE AS A RESULT OF HIS ACT. THIS MAY NOT BE LEGALLY ALRIGHT BUT IN TERMS OF ACCOUNTABILITY I THINK ITS MOAT APPROPRAITE.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by buchio7(m): 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2006
@andstel

that is rather a crude logic you are postulating. You can nt solve a problem by creating another problem you just end up creating a pattern of destruction which is incapable of moving any situation positively. The governors quite alright have benn caught pants down with there hands in the cookie jar but dere is no rationality for subverting the constitution of the country so as to prove a point.

By the way why is it that the process is selective? why havent the friends of the administration been investigated? The issues i am after are:
1) you cant build something on nothing
2) if the crudeness is good enough for alams,fayose,ladoja e.t.c. it shd also be good enough for the nnamanis,odilis,bode georges,adedibus,.

as for atiku i still maintain that the man has guts but that is nt validating his candidacy for president. How many politicians would have gone through the disgrace,victimisation and outright disrespect by junior cabinet members and still hold his own?
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by egbon(m): 4:49pm On Nov 27, 2006
@ Atiku07

Perhaps you know something that I don't know, hen, so I'll temporarily humble myself and listen to what you have to say. However, the challenge I have with people like you is that you gubble things up and do the thinking after you've spoken  angry If not, pull out your facts on Atiku and let us know what he has done for Nigeria angry angry

People like you are only interested in enriching your pocket and pushing the country's infrastructure backwards  angry  angry angry
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by McKren(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2006
TayoD

I absolutely understand where you are coming from about constitutionality. The type of hostage Nigerians are held right now is just like the type the old Italian Mafia held the Italian people to.
Go and research how the mafia was defeated and the role of Giovani Falcone u will understand where am coming from. in brief look at this,

After several years of planning, the trial began on February 10, 1986. The presiding judge was Alfonso Giordano, flanked by two other judges who were 'alternates', should anything fatal happen to Giordano before the end of what was going to be lengthy trial. The charges faced by the defendants included 120 murders, drug trafficking, extortion and, of course, the new law that made it an offence to be a member of the Mafia, the first time that law would be put to the test.

Judge Giordano won a lot of praise for remaining patient and fair during such a mammoth case with so many defendants. Some of the defendants indulged in disruptive and rather alarming behaviour, such as one who literally stapled his mouth shut to signify his refusal to talk, another who feigned madness by frequently screaming and fighting with guards even whilst he was in a straitjacket and one who threatened to cut his own throat if a statement of his was not read out to the court.

Most of the crucial evidence came from Tommaso Buscetta a Mafioso captured in 1982 in Brazil, where he had fled two-years previously after escaping from prison whilst on day release during a prison sentence for double-murder. He had lost many relatives during the Mafia war, including two sons, as well as many Mafiosi allies such as Stefano Bontade and Salvatore Inzerillo, and so had decided to cooperate with the Sicilian magistrates. The Corleonesi continued its vendetta against Buscetta by killing several more of his relatives. Testifying against the Corleonesi was the only way he had left of avenging his murdered family and friends.

Tommaso Buscetta (in sunglasses) is lead into court at the Maxi Trial.Some evidence was also presented posthumously from Leonardo Vitale. Although Buscetta is widely regarded as the first pentiti (and was certainly the first to be taken seriously), back in 1973, 32-year-old Leonardo Vitale had turned himself in at a Palermo police station and confessed to being in the Mafia. He said he had committed many crimes for them, including two murders. He said he had been having a 'spiritual crisis' and felt remorse. However, his information was largely ignored because his unusual behaviour, such as self mutilation as a form of personal penitence, lead to many to regard him as being mentally ill and his detailed confessions therefore unworthy of being taken seriously. The only Mafiosi convicted by his testimony were Vitale himself and his Uncle. Vitale was held in a mental asylum then released in June 1984; six-months later he was shot dead.

There were many critics of the Maxi Trial. Some implied that the defendants were being victimized as part of some sort of vendetta of the magistrates. The Sicilian writer Leonardo Sciascia said that: "There is nothing better for getting ahead in the magistracy than taking part in Mafia trials." Cardinal Pappalardo of the Catholic Church gave a controversial interview where he said that the Maxi Trial was "an oppressive show" and stated that abortion killed more people than the Mafia.

Other critics suggested that the word of informants - primarily Buscetta - was not the ideal way to judge other people, as even an informant who has truly repented is still a former criminal, liar and murderer and may still have a vested interest in modifying their testimony to suit their needs or even settle vendettas. It was also said that such a huge trial with so many defendants was not making allowances for the individuals, an attempt to "deliver justice in bulk" as one journalist put it.

The information that Buscetta gave judges Falcone and Borselino was highly important, and was termed 'The Buscetta Theorem', in that the believability of his claims of the existence of the Mafia was central to the case. Buscetta gave a new understanding to how the Mafia functioned and how the clandestine groups of hierarchy in the Sicilian Cupola

See how an ex-criminal was used as witness against the mafia, to bring them to justice. How right is that? may be not but if you think of the many people that have been mudered and intimidated you will accept the aproach.

That is the same case with Nigeria. Justice may not have been done to Dariye, Fayose or Alams. But what about the millions of Nigerians who have been deprived food as a result of the activities of these men, what about those who have died of disease. Alams is currently undergoing treatment abroad if people like him put the necessary healthcare facilities Nigerians will not be requiring treatment abroad. Remember that they can afford to, how many other people cant afford to travel abroad. How many other people have died or will die because they cant afford treatment.

You see if Ribadu keeps on waiting for the constitution he will not get anywhere in 100years trust me. Those who are wide questioning the constitutionality of the removal of Dariye and Fayose has other interests. Trust me, its not something any Nigerian should spearhead. Because whether you are comfortable or not the bad state of our economy has direct or indirect effects on us.

You know what TayoD constitution or No I want to see more Governors go Orji, Sani Yerima, Igbenidion etc they should be impeached.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by Grouppoint(m): 4:55pm On Nov 27, 2006
Well, It has been said that every nation deserves its leadership.

So if some of us can still suggest that the best president for Nigeria, out of 120 million citizens, can be found amongst a bunch of ex-rulers, who have been given a chance, and have indeed been found wanting, then we deserve whatever we get in 2007.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by McKren(m): 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2006
i have said it before that adedibu should go and pick form for presidency, chris uba should be his vice because they are both as qualified as ibb and atiku ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by egbon(m): 7:24pm On Nov 27, 2006
Culled from http://odili.net/news/source/2006/nov/27/25.html

I'll retire to teaching, says Atiku

CONTRARY to expectation in many quarters, Vice President Atiku Abubakar on retirement from public office will head for the classrooms to become a teacher.

The Vice President disclosed the ambition of his yesterday in Yola, the Adamawa State capital at the founders' day celebration of the ABTI-American University of Nigeria (AAUN), which he founded.

According to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) this is the university the Vice President is planning retiring to as a teacher.

The Vice President said the masterplan of the school made provision for the founder's residence.

He explained that the school was not accessible to the poor, because it was conceived to capture the category of Nigerians who sent their children to the U.S.

He said he had built several community schools for both primary and secondary education in his town, Ganye, in Adamawa to provide education to rural poor.

Vice President Abubakar explained that he decided to provide the American type of education because of what the country stood to gain from it and said the U.S. was the most advanced country in the world and the only super power.

"I believe that this greatness is brought about by education," he added.

He commended the pioneer students and faculty of the school for their doggedness in ensuring that the university took off.

Earlier in a tribute, Chairman of AAUN board of trustees, Dr. Ahmed Joda, flayed a section of the country that treated women education with disdain.

"I am not happy with our attitude to female education because it means that half of the population will not participate in development," he said.

Joda commended Atiku for setting up the school and explained that it was an effort to uplift the human being.

The President of AAUN, Dr. David Huwiler, who also spoke, said that with the university, "Nigerian students can now, in Yola, acquire the type of education that is available in Europe and America."

Founder's Day is a traditional celebration in the U.S. universities, which recognises the founding of the university, the vision of those instrumental in its founding and the dedication of those who carry out its traditions.

AAUN was established by the Vice President in collaboration with the American University, Washington and its first set of students are currently in their second year.

This is from a man who wants to rule Nigeria! And for those who are STILL interested in finding out "HOW TO LOOT PUBLIC FUNDS" Alh. (Dr) Atiku will be available very soon.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by Mariory(m): 10:08pm On Nov 27, 2006
Reading some of the reasons in this thread on why Atiku should be the next president, I think shows why Nigeria takes one step foward and ten steps back. It's almost as though so many Nigerians are forever to be used as fools by a select few.

One can only logically conclude that some Nigerians like or are addicted to suffering.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by McKren(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2006
Mariory you have said it all,

Some Nigerians like toremain in poverty for the rest of their life. Atiku or IBB come from a culture where every other person arround them tell them rankadede to eat their breakfast, they have even built a situation where the same people will even tell their children rankadede in future for them to eat breakfast and they want to foist that on the whole Nigeria. It will not work, I wish Nuhu Ribadu will build up his own school of thought to counter this useless so-called blind loyalty of Notherners for their elders.

What has their loyalty brought them other than poverty, hunger, disease, illiteracy. Go to the streets of Adamawa you will see loads of beggars while Atiku is living in affluence. Well you may want to argue that the same is obtainable everywhere in Nigeria but at least the average southerner will not be unnecessarily loyal to someone who is not adding value to his life.
To prove this OBJ's greatest critics are even from his own tribe the yoruba why can the Hausas learn to do this let us make Nigeria a better place.

Whether Atiku likes it or not no presidency for him, I personally think he should spend time to ensure that he does not go to prison.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by atilla(m): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2006
My mum always says "the devil you know is better than the devil you dont know"

When I look at a man like Atiku first and foremost I do not see anything good.
There are serious rumours of him being bi-sexual and paying boys and women money for sex. Someone said "Atiku boys" to me yesterday and i was very suprised.
Also I was reading about something called 53 suitcase scandal. How can anyone with such a bad reputation be running for the office of the presidency of Nigeria. This country is amazing.

What can we do because we do not know more about the other aspirants to the seat.
I think it is the duty of every Nigeria to do their research before they vote on that date(if they can).

Forgive me for posting rumours that question somones sexuality and are embarassing but how can I deal with voting for a man with such a reputation for many negative things.

God help Nigeria 2007
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by simmy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2006
wow , i had no idea there was such a thing as an atiku lover, pips can be sooo odd!!!
the dude has a right to contest but i can bet u he's not going to get votes
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by DRANOEL(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2006
point 1. of all the people that declared,atiku attracted the most crowd
point 2. obasanjo has made atiku more popular
point 3. it is the grass root people that rig and atiku controls that
point 4. atiku now controls all the central states politically
point 5. obasanjo will be abadoned at the last moment
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by lewa(m): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2006
Yea yea that would be when Turaki is in gaol before Februrary!
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by kaylala(m): 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2006
He is a JOKER
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by atiku07(m): 10:18am On Nov 29, 2006
@lewa

your vision for atiku to be gaol is actually a mess 4 now cause he has won on a clean note so prepare for ur worst nightmare.

and better still don't u try to come to nigeria else we get hold of u for defermation of character cause for where u get ur own facts .

well be careful when next u are in naija ok cause we are arresting all u false acusers one by one including efcc

Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by McKren(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2006
@Atiku07

Go and tell your principal not to be carried away cos we all know how the justice system works. He has gone to pay someone in lagos to pass the judgement as he so wishes. We are waiting for the judgement from the Abuja high court which will obviously contradict this one.

Meanwhile dont come here trying to threaten anyone Atiku cant be president he is not fit period.

Court judgement quashing allegation that he misused PTDF fund ok tell us one judicous thing he spent the money in. Well the verdict by Akande has only quashed the case based on the fact that there was not much evidence which he Atiku did everything to destroy, it is not a certificate of good character.

The court in Abuja may see enough evidence on the other hand.

You know what Atiku is just making mockery of our justice system and he should not celebrate otherwise he will be celebrating too early cos OBJ does not loose too many battles and will surely not loose this one.

Go and tell your principal that Nigeria has moved beyond his likes he will not be president.
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by egbon(m): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2006
For your information, Fasawe is from OSHODI town, Justice Iyanda is out of the IKEJA Judicial division. Are you surprised by this outcome??
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by kaylala(m): 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2006
undecided
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by 4real(m): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2006
Mr Atiku you have come here again to spread your lies, don't waste out time, just tell us what he wants to do and has done
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by simmy(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2006
Atiku sucks, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Atiku sucks big time
Atiku sucks more
Atiku sucks even more
Atiku suuuuuuuuuuucksssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by Grizzly(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2006
Atiku doesnt suck,
I'd like him to imprison OBJ's ass as soon as he's inaugurated,
thats if there's going to be any elections come 2007 undecided
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by 4real(m): 5:29am On Dec 09, 2006
Pls people this is a message for all DUKIST we are praying for Donald Duke on the 13th of this month we all need to fast and pray, that the PDP primaries would go our way. and don't forget to send your txt or send it by mail
Re: VP Atiku's Decision To Run For The Presidency? by kaylala(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2006
What gave you the impression that he can handle Nigeria and Nigerians?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Owerri - Port Harcourt Road: A Synopsis Of A Intrepid Government. / “I Am Hale And hearty” – buhari / What Sudan Authorities Told Me About ‘dead Buhari Replaced As Jubril’ - Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.