Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,097 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe (46108 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Oladim001(m): 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
tobibodunde1992:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/hijab-crisis-osun-can-orders-christian-students-attend-classes-church-robes/
This issue is not something that deserves to be dragged as long as it was on this thread sincerely speaking. This is because the muslims obtained a court ruling that made them start wearing the hijab. The order by CAN which claims to represent all christains is therefore illegal. They should just go to court and obtain their own court ruling its as easy as that. Besides this hijab of a thing was ordered in the Qur'an for the female muslims, and its their way of life. On the other hand wearing of robes was not in any way ordered in the bible and its only on sundays that the christains that wear it and its not even all churches that recommend their concregation to wear robes so the order by the CAN is really really immature and ill guided.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by MrHeff(m): 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2021
datola:
I just wonder if there is more to the wearing of the so called hijab copied from Arabian countries.

Meanwhile, CAN should act in a biblical manner so as not to be seen as playing an eye for an eye game.
seeing what is happening in Kwara, do you still stand by this tweet?

1 Like

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by 4ckyou: 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2021
fiizznation:
The highlighted statement up there is their main problem. No Muslim will bother himself about whatever anybody decides to wear, but reverse is the case with many non-muslims. Like what is anybody's business if my daughter wears hijab to school? Is she wearing it on anybody's head? Or is her hijab biting anybody or what? I don't get it

Oga what are you saying, tell ur daughter to wear handless and bumshot around Abuja central mosque and see if they won't burn her alive
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Germi9: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2021
fiizznation:
I don't understand this CAN. Like what is their business if the girls wear hijabs in their respective schools? Are they wearing the hijabs on anybody's head? So if my daughter today wears hijab to school, how's that anybody's goddamn business? They say live and let live. Nobody said the CAN kids shouldn't wear church ropes or whatever they want to wear as long as they don't expose their unclothedness, but nobody has any right to stop a young Muslim girl from wearing her hijab, nobody.

If nobody forces anybody to wear hijabs, I don't understand why somebody will say other people who feel very comfortable with a hijab on their heads shouldn't put it on. People should learn to mind their goddamn businesses please
the owner of school says no to hijab or whatever you callit,so why dont you just get angry...take a loan ..and build your hijab school
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2021
gunuvi:
Nice one and the traditional worshippers should wear masquerade attired too. It will be nice to see an egun sit beside a celestial girl and an hijab girl in same class. The egin should not forget to come to class with his long cane just in case. grin grin

beat anybody

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert / Paul Enenche: I Can Buy A Private Jet But I Haven’t Acquired One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.