Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe (46105 Views)

Skuki Peeshaun Alerts EFCC As Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow 500k Seed / Christian Students Should Snub Arabic Classes - Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi, Others / Osun Christian Students Must Wear Garments If Muslims Wear Hijabs – CAN Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2016
I think CAN shouldn't get it twisted. Two wrongs would not make it right. This move would only cause more confusion and may even be resisted by the Christian parents themselves.
The words of Jesus should ring loud at this moment :"we are in the world but not of the world "

1 Like

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by redsconsult(m): 8:04am On Jun 10, 2016
Dawdy:
Let them wear whatever they want to wear, they will soon be tired. HIJAB has come to stay, there is nothing any CAN can do about it. Allah is the one that commanded female Muslims to use HIJAB.
were you at the meeting with Allah when he ordered muslim female to put on hijab or wear pants etc... deluded religious bigot..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Max24: 8:06am On Jun 10, 2016
datola:
I just wonder if there is more to the wearing of the so called hijab copied from Arabian countries.

Meanwhile, CAN should act in a biblical manner so as not to be seen as playing an eye for an eye game.
What you just typed is bullshit! undecided
datola:
I just wonder if there is more to the wearing of the so called hijab copied from Arabian countries.

Meanwhile, CAN should act in a biblical manner so as not to be seen as playing an eye for an eye game.
What you just typed is bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by seunny4lif(m): 8:06am On Jun 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by vedaxcool(m): 8:07am On Jun 10, 2016
fiizznation:
I could vividly remember when my daughter went to school without her hijab on{she normally adorned her head if she is to go to school} one certain day. Could you believe that her teacher who is Christian had to call me, that's she wanted to know why my daughter wasn't putting on her hijab like she used to do everyday. And I had to explained to her why my daughter wasn't in hijab that particular day, and the teacher was like; oh no problem. But I think the Nigeria Christians are kind of "Christians extremists" just like we have Muslims extremists

wow, that is the truth, you will see some very wonderful christian remind their muslim friends of their prayers, yet why CAN takes this hijab issue with so enthusiasm and vigor beats me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by ziccoit: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2016
Do the Christians walk around in their day to day activities in church robes?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by globexpo: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2016
emir of osogbo loading...
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by wordman8: 8:10am On Jun 10, 2016
we should destroy our land for our sailfish political interest, government should not make policies that will jeopardise the peace of our people due to a favoured religious body. let's live together

2 Likes

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by vedaxcool(m): 8:11am On Jun 10, 2016
Luckylife:
Why can't some people learn from their primitive belief. Boko haram started with the support of you extremists because guys like you blindly believe they are guided by Koran . There are different between public schools and Islamic macaranta . For the safety of public students terrorists can hid bombs in hajib because no one or even the school authorities can detect non students. Good Religion are made to better the co existence of human not to create disunity among human. That what our Christianity stand for but I don't no about yours. [ quote author=vedaxcool post=46436369]

How does what Chadians decide to do affect the life of us in Nigeria? Please come oh, did the ruling force your daughter to wear hijab? If no, please learn to face your immediate problems rather than allow what teen Muslim girls wear be your priority.

And so far CAN is creating disunity and discord by failing basic ethics of tolerance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by fiizznation: 8:13am On Jun 10, 2016
ruffp:

But u just said ''as long as they don't expose their unclothedness''! So what business of urs is it if one decides he/she is comfortable with his/her unclothedness? My point..leave ur religion at home!!!
Coming to school naked can never be same as coming to school with at least a cloth covering your body. One is right while the other one is rightfully wrong. Even though everybody have every right to go around naked, but the society don't accept it, the ethics of moving around forbade it and morality frowns at it. Look my friend, immorality is not welcomed anywhere in the world; not in your churches neither in my mosques.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2016
Dawdy:

And what is your business with their heads open?
Is it your head?
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Lilimax(f): 8:28am On Jun 10, 2016
Very good! smiley
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Lilimax(f): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2016
nigerianvenom:
Nice one from CAN. NO religion has any form of monopoly over the others.
Na so!

1 Like

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by MrMcJay(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2016
Dawdy:
Let them wear whatever they want to wear, they will soon be tired. HIJAB has come to stay, there is nothing any CAN can do about it. Allah is the one that commanded female Muslims to use HIJAB.

Na Islamic school them dey go? I guess you don't understand what a uniform means.

5 Likes

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by keally: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2016
vedaxcool:

How does what Chadians decide to do affect the life of us in Nigeria? Please come oh, did the ruling force your daughter to wear hijab? If no, please learn to face your immediate problems rather than allow what teen muslim girls wear be your priority.
are Nigerian muslims more Islamic than Chadian muslims?

5 Likes

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Aribambam: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2016
please which bank is the best for praying for school fees abroad
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by gurunlocker: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2016
Lol.... crazy state
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by legacy4real(f): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2016
Aregbesola is insane!

School student will now look like boko haramm

1 Like

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by MrMcJay(m): 8:35am On Jun 10, 2016
redsconsult:
were you at the meeting with Allah when he ordered muslim female to put on hijab or wear pants etc... deluded religious bigot..

Na him be secretary for the meeting. Person wey no understand Wetin dey inside Al-Quran.

Useless hypocrites, if them wan born pikin, na to run go America cos them wan born citizen. Why not go to Saudi?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by johntaiwo123(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2016
K
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by ENCOUNTER(f): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Na religion competition ni?
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by CashZamani(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Why? What's so special about the head?
Idiot, ask d devil u serve

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Oladim001(m): 8:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Guys calm down. The difference between what the muslims are doing and what the others are doing is that the muslims are following the rule of law. They went to court and obtained a ruling in their favour. So if people of other religions feel cheated, then they should go to court also not take law into their own hands like barbarians. A word is enough for the wise.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by ZUBY77(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2016
Dawdy:

Which school did Allah built?
I hope you don't cut off my eHead because apparently the physical head is not available in your location.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by bamirotola: 8:38am On Jun 10, 2016
Dawdy:

It is onlydull heads you cover.... for ur info, Arabian countries use hijab cosdey r located in desert areas.. even bfor muhamed got the call for Islam, traditional wosshiper in d middle east wear hijab... so get your facts right... ignorant set of ppl

6 Likes

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by mikeljack(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2016
fiizznation:
I don't understand this CAN. Like what is their business if the girls wear hijabs in their respective schools? Are they wearing the hijabs on anybody's head? So if my daughter today wears hijab to school, how's that anybody's goddamn business? They say live and let live. Nobody said the CAN kids shouldn't wear church ropes or whatever they want to wear as long as they don't expose their unclothedness, but nobody has any right to stop a young Muslim girl from wearing her hijab, nobody.

If nobody forces anybody to wear hijabs, I don't understand why somebody will say other people who feel very comfortable with a hijab on their heads shouldn't put it on. People should learn to mind their goddamn businesses please
YOU KNW WHY THIS THING DAY VEX ME NA UNA SO CALLED MUSLIM DAY COVER HAIR NA DEM DO HOLY HOLY PASS BUT DEM SPOIL PASS NA THEM Bleep PASS DOG,COME MY AREA THEM DON CARRY BELLE FULL HERE MAKE UNA DAY THEIR DAY DESIVE UNA SELF

3 Likes

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by phemmie06(m): 8:38am On Jun 10, 2016
I pray this won't degenerate into religious crisis
Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by chumaster(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
This is what you get when you bring in religion into govt.

1 Like

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Same way the mess in the Northern part of Nigeria started.
Sardauna and co smuggled Islam into governance and now the North is decades backward.
Hijab in Secondary schools? It's now a case of we versus them.

1 Like

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by dragonking2: 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
Imagine entering a classroom seeing everybody in different apparels.. .lol.. .Religion is a serious problem in this country

1 Like

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Dawdy(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
MrMcJay:

Na him be secretary for the meeting. Person wey no understand Wetin dey inside Al-Quran.

Useless hypocrites, if them wan born pikin, na to run go America cos them wan born citizen. Why not go to Saudi?
Tell me what I don't understand in the glorious Quran. We won't go to Saudi to practice our religion. We are Nigerian Muslims. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Osun CAN Orders Christian Students To Attend Classes In Church Robe by Eddygourdo(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2016
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin It IS NON OF WE MUSLIM BUSINESS IT IS BETWEEN THEM AND THE SCHOOL AUTHORITY.

I must praise the Osun state muslims for their exemplary behavior by following the law and obtaining this ruling. Rather than take the law into their hands they simply followed due process. I trust they won't make this spiteful move of CAN their business and watch as CAN shows its real face. A good muslim does not make it his business to deprive Christians their rights to clothing of their choosing.
but a good one makes it his business to deprive them of their lives when they feel threatened ? Or when fighting for their gods. Seems u didn't take my sdvice to keep silent so the world doesn't realise the emptiness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Peak Milk Apologises To Christians Over ‘ Offensive’ Easter Advert / Celebrate The Comforter 2019: Obasanjo, Ooni Of Ife, Sanwo-Olu Attend / Twitter Reacts To Adeboye's Advice On The Type Of People Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.