Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl (14563 Views)

How A Nairaland Girl Stole Money In My house on First Date. Pic added / I Wish To Sleep With A Nairaland Girl / Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
sulia kan ayetoro kan
Alhaji Oni pata nla undecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by unapapadeycraze: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Low cut, where

abi nor be low cut dey your dp?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 10, 2016
slyIsaac:

Ouch....tats a good one...touche!..... I owe you one..

See you around yeye pikin...grin cheesy
heheheh

Durhhhhhh tongue
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by dauntless15(m): 10:17am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy
it seems you're one of them
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Sexytemi(f): 10:20am On Jun 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

abi nor be low cut dey your dp?

Nope, u can look again
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by unapapadeycraze: 10:23am On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Nope, u can look again

tell me joorh. Which kain hair be dat? Na gel you put wey mk am low like dat?

Btw, you gather body wellascheesy.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 10, 2016
dauntless15:
it seems you're one of them
one of who undecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Sexytemi(f): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

tell me joorh. Which kain hair be dat? Na gel you put wey mk am low like dat?

Btw, you gather body wellas:
D.

Cornrows(all back), i then gelled d sides, u can look again now.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by dauntless15(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
one of who undecided
them efelefu's
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2016
dauntless15:
them efelefu's
Wats dat
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by unapapadeycraze: 10:33am On Jun 10, 2016
Sexytemi:

Cornrows(all back), i then gelled d sides, u can look again now.

why you change your dp? I nvr look dat one again na. Btw, na this hair you dey sport now? Wow! See my favourite part of ya body showing exclusively. I wanna svck those boobz.

Put back the previous picture joorh.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by dauntless15(m): 10:38am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
Wats dat
finally an Arabic you dont understand, now you know i have an Arabic as well BTW i wanna ask you some questions

What is bomb sex?
Why are you so sarcastic?
Why did you mention me?
I thought i told you to stop talking to me?
Why are you even replying in English?
What happened to your arabic?
Where are your goons?
What is really really your name?
And what have i done to you?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 10, 2016
dauntless15:
finally an Arabic you dont understand, now you know i have an Arabic as well BTW i wanna ask you some questions

What is bomb sex?
Why are you so sarcastic?
Why did you mention me?
I thought i told you to stop talking to me?
Why are you even replying in English?
What happened to your arabic?
Where are your goons?
What is really really your name?
And what have i done to you?
shocked shocked
All this JAMB questions 4 me
I'm so so re-writing this jamb nxt year undecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by dauntless15(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
shocked shocked
All this JAMB questions 4 me
I'm so so re-writing this jamb nxt year undecided
they are not upto ten please answer them, theres something about your stubborness that is interesting that anytime you quote me i feel this curiosity all over again thats why i warned you to stay away, but somehow we keep meeting.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Lezzlie(m): 10:45am On Jun 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ROMANCELANDERS and their threads concerning the smelling vaginas of naija ladies has affected my thoughts. joke apart this is dead serious, the thread created by l.ezz/le.zzlie concerning naija ladies so affected me that to have sex with a nigeria girl to me is unthinkable. i have vowed never to have sex with any nigeria lady till i leave the country. i will have sex with a nigeria lady on two conditions. one is that she must be a nigeria celebrity and the other one is that she must come from a very rich, proper home where her health must be her top priority. i have my reasons.

Nairaland's incessant attention-craver!!!

What thread of mine do you gabble about, eh?

Cease niggling about girls and sex. Preoccupy yourself with something useful in life.

You are yet to master a craft, skill or degree.

You don't build a career off of Nairaland.

And do not quote back, I won't be responding further.

.......and stop quoting me, you aren't fun cool
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2016
dauntless15:
they are not upto ten please answer them, theres something about your stubborness that is interesting that anytime you quote me i feel this curiosity all over again thats why i warned you to stay away, but somehow we keep meeting.
cheesy cheesy
I yaam not stubborn undecided
U have a crush on me, I joked with u with my Arabic, u took it personal nd started beefing me undecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

why you change your dp? I nvr look dat one again na. Btw, na this hair you dey sport now? Wow! See my favourite part of ya body showing exclusively. I wanna svck those boobz.

Put back the previous picture joorh.
Mumu, omu/oyan lo maa pa e at last kiss
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by optional1(f): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2016
makydebbie:
be cheating on me...am watching you in 3d

Mummy ju.han SANDOSKI ur pikin don get boyfrnd oooo sotay she dy complain say d boy dy cheat on her. SANDOSKI come nd see ur daughter makydebbie
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by dauntless15(m): 10:51am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy
I yaam not stubborn undecided
U have a crush on me, I joked with u with my Arabic, u took it personal nd started beefing me undecided
lmao crush? Damn i dont know what i have on you but how do you know its a crush? I haven't seen you before, and you called all the insult's joke? You ruined me with the Arabic and you caused the beef. Remember when i gave you two choices, if you answer with English it means we're cool if you answered with Arabic we're not cool?
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by unapapadeycraze: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
Mumu, omu/oyan lo maa pa e at last kiss

#smiles. Sebi iwo o ni oyan? Oyan e o wa robust, O wa jealous pe sexytemi fe fun mi ni oyan mucheesy. Ma worry, emi ati sexytemi, ama take selfie, lojo to ba wa sile mi. Picture ibi ti moti gbe oyan e si enucheesy.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2016
dauntless15:
lmao crush? Damn i dont know what i have on you but how do you know its a crush? I haven't seen you before, and you called all the insult's joke? You ruined me with the Arabic and you caused the beef. Remember when i gave you two choices, if you answer with English it means we're cool if you answered with Arabic we're not cool?
It a crush dude. U need sm1 to interpret 4 u. It's not an insult. We were just jooking arwd plus we did not ruin ur life ooo cheesy. Dont take things here personal biko. Are u ibo I remba abt dat but I replied in english nah cheesy or I don 4get self. I don't rily take things here to heart. I'm just catching funnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

#smiles. Sebi iwo o ni oyan? Oyan e o wa robust, O wa jealous pe sex4ytemi fe fun mi ni oyan mucheesy. Ma worry, emi ati sexxytemi, ama take selfie, lojo to ba wa sile mi. Picture ibi ti moti gbe oyan e si enucheesy.
cheesy.
Walahi, dindinrin ni e aburo sanyeri undecided
Ile e ko, oko e ni undecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by dauntless15(m): 11:00am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
It a crush dude. U need sm1 to interpret 4 u. It's not an insult. We were just jooking arwd plus we did not ruin ur life ooo cheesy. Dont take things here personal biko. Are u ibo I remba abt dat but I replied in english nah cheesy or I don 4get self. I don't rily take things here to heart. I'm just catching funnnnnnnnnnnn
its a crush? Good to know, am not taking it personal am just annoyed with you guys then, but its water under the bridge now, please i hate arabic fun ok? And am not igbo
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2016
I was actually discouraged after my stuff with prettythicksme, I think say she get poultry 4 there
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by makydebbie(f): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2016
optional1:

Mummy ju.han SANDOSKI ur pikin don get boyfrnd oooo sotay she dy complain say d boy dy cheat on her. SANDOSKI come nd see ur daughter makydebbie
ooohhh God ehn....pls na..its not me na...see as you don do amebo for my mum you dont know she will beat me ehn!
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by unapapadeycraze: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy.
Walahi, dindinrin ni e aburo sanyeri undecided
Ile e ko, oko e ni undecided

awon to n ko fun e, awon ni didinrincheesy.

Abi o ma wa si ile mi ni? Ki emi ati kajo se ere lori bed. Toba ri kini ta n so yi, eru aba e. Wa gbadun echeesy.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 10, 2016
dauntless15:
its a crush? Good to know, am not taking it personal am just annoyed with you guys then, but its water under the bridge now, please i hate arabic fun ok? And am not igbo
Okies. You are annoyed Dat means u took it personal. It's okay now right? No more beefing I guess? Are we cool? I'm not here to make enemies smiley
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 10, 2016
I want to, but am not serious about it...the chances plenty
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2016
unapapadeycraze:

awon to n ko fun e, awon ni didinrincheesy.

Abi o ma wa si ile mi ni? Ki emi ati kajo se ere lori bed. Toba ri kini ta n so yi, eru aba e. Wa gbadun echeesy.
pushplay, naughtynaughty! E wa wo nkan ti bobo yin n so oo cheesy. Kini o fe bami leru ni kini kekere ti o wa nibeyen undecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by dauntless15(m): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
Okies. You are annoyed Dat means u took it personal. It's okay now right? No more beefing I guess? Are we cool? I'm not here to make enemies smiley
ya we cool, i guess. So what do you suggest i do about the crush thingy
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by robosky02(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2016
shocked
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by unapapadeycraze: 11:09am On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
pushplay, naughtynaughty! E wa wo nkan ti bobo yin n so oo cheesy. Kini o fe bami leru ni kini kekere ti o wa nibeyen undecided

really! O ga o. So o ma gba nkan nla ati nkan to gun? Awon ladies badt gan. Kini highest inch to ti gba? Se o wole kanle? After that ma so inch temi fun e, wa mo pe, eru aba e.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? / Kayanmata And Kayanmaza.. Sexual Wellness For Both Men And Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.