Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl (14561 Views)

How A Nairaland Girl Stole Money In My house on First Date. Pic added / I Wish To Sleep With A Nairaland Girl / Heres How To Have Sex With A Nairaland Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by LordOfNaira: 8:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
kiss kiss kiss
yummy. e se gan. o dun bi oyin.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
LordofNairaland:

yummy. e se gan. o dun bi oyin.
U ar welcome sir cheesy. Nxt tym, ki e brush eyin yin oo grin
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Naughtynaughty.. Come and tell em about the sex we had smiley
angry undecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by LordOfNaira: 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
U ar welcome sir cheesy. Nxt tym, ki e brush eyin yin oo grin

A ma n brush eyin daradara o. O wani asa adeba ki a ma se amototo ayinka wa.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
LordofNairaland:

A ma n brush eyin daradara o. O wani asa adeba ki a ma se amototo ayinka wa.
cheesy cheesy
Ati gbo oo
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by LordOfNaira: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
cheesy cheesy Ati gbo oo
a nife yin gan ni.
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
u knw wev had countless hot sexxxxxxx wink wich one exactly Shuld I gist em
angry
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Tell dem about that one we had for 9 straight hours.. And you started calling me Alhaji..

Or tell em about that one we were doing that scattered the bed, so we had to move to the ground, but we broke the tiles.. So we had to move to the expressway ontop the coal tar..
angry
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
We know u lying, but continue

Obiorathesubtle, that party with naughtynaughty was tha bomb!! cool
angry angry
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
iykekelvins:
She did

And she loved it
angry
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lemme tell dem about the one we had in the cinema grin
Rembr wen 50 shades of grey just came out? Dang!
Obiora culdnt hold himself again he rushed me to one corner and phhhiiiiiaaaaammmm.. It happend. How many hours again?
Wow am still surprised till today.. U didn't take any drugs and u lasted dat long? Damn yhr the bomb!
Shld I talk about ur rod? Story for another day
angry

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin aah.. I remember that wan.. You can scream shaaa o.. You were just screaming.. Other people inside the cinema hall couldn't hear the feeem again seff...

cool Noo.. Don't talk about the D.. Before dem girls go dy send me pm.. Na only me and you forever naa..
angry

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
twas a nudeeee party. Asin come the way ur mama born u.
Smh I was just looking at kelvins wit his small balls dangling upandan anyhow grin
He was pushing Sandusky anyhow like say he was swallow her small breas grin

I have the tape o wink
Culdnt dance much cos my nakddd big bum was pushing me back
angry
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
twas a nudeeee party. Asin come the way ur mama born u.
Smh I was just looking at kelvins wit his small balls dangling upandan anyhow grin
He was pushing Sandusky anyhow like say he was swallow her small breas grin

I have the tape o wink
Culdnt dance much cos my nakddd big bum was pushing me back
angry

this life cry

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin grin

And you've been using this your big bum to confuse my life.. cheesy
angry
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty:
pls lets just keep the rest

Remeber our last 2015 sexxxxxxx? Plus how many rounds we went ? Oh lord Jesus
angry
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided na my girlfriend you dy talk about like that??

I dy break people head o!
angry

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
naughtynaughty, after giving it much thought, i have decided to call It quit with you...

obiorathesubtle is my tightest gee and you had had such numerous flings with him...

as hard as this is for me, I have no other option.

cc hateu2

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
naughtynaughty, after giving it much thought, i have decided to call It quit with you...

obiorathesubtle is my tightest gee and you had had such numerous flings with him...

as hard as this is for me, I have no other option.

cc hatteu2
habah nah! That was her paast. 4giv her biko, we all have our past cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
timsonpreye:
hahaha i watch am oh dem scatter everytin finish but Wait oh i go like try am wit naughtynaughty to knw if na true una talk grin
lol
Iffa wooz u eh grin grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided na my girlfriend you dy talk about like that??

I dy break people head o!
no mind am angry
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
habah nah! That was her paast. 4giv her biko, we all have our past cheesy
oh really??

recheck the date of the thread naundecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 10, 2016
raphrinco:
Sexy you... ;you ar way too funny and sponky wink
cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
AirSultan:
oh really??

recheck the date of the thread naundecided
erm erm
D tin don happen b4 d date of d thread naah cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2016
HateU2:
erm erm
D tin don happen b4 d date of d thread naah cheesy
continue covering up her as.s na..

see as she dey ignore me selfundecided
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ROMANCELANDERS and their threads concerning the smelling vaginas of naija ladies has affected my thoughts. joke apart this is dead serious, the thread created by lezz/lezzlie concerning naija ladies so affected me that to have sex with a nigeria girl to me is unthinkable. i have vowed never to have sex with any nigeria lady till i leave the country. i will have sex with a nigeria lady on two conditions. one is that she must be a nigeria celebrity and the other one is that she must come from a very rich, proper home where her health must be her top priority. i have my reasons.

U go old.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by Hisduchess(f): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrcork come and answer this question ooo
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by OversabiPROF(m): 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
No, but i will love to. Any babe currently in Ife? Call 07080077669
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by RedCapChief(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Hisduchess:
mrcork come and answer this question ooo

Mrcork only likes light skin gehs grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by absolutism: 1:34am On Jun 11, 2016
slyIsaac:
Yeah I do all the time in my dream......I even had a threes0me with hateu2 and estharfabian last night.... Twas freaky mehn cool
I love you estherfabian kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by schumastic(m): 1:43am On Jun 11, 2016
optional1:

Mummy ju.han SANDOSKI ur pikin don get boyfrnd oooo sotay she dy complain say d boy dy cheat on her. SANDOSKI come nd see ur daughter makydebbie

tatafo who tell u make u call her mummy? work no pay lol
Re: Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl by optional1(f): 2:35am On Jun 11, 2016
schumastic:

tatafo who tell u make u call her mummy? work no pay lol

Lol her mum is my frnd, she told me to take care of her kids b4 she returns frm her journey.

Stop following lil gals nd leave my frnd's daughter alone.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught Another Girl Sleeping With Her Fiance & This Happened (Pix) / Photo : Guys Be Careful "See What This Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing" / Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.