Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? (1637 Views)

'Women Become Prostitutes Because Men Are Demanding For It'- Lady Says / I Am Crushing On These Five Nairaland Cute Guys, Ladies Stay Away / Exposed : How To Make Nigerian Men Spend Money On You Without Demanding sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by PoliticalThuG(m): 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
I have been wondering why ladies have decided to make a guy they are dating an ATM . Atleast before you met the guy you are dating, you were living your life without putting your burden on any one.
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why did you go and date her when you can't meet her demands? undecided
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by histemple: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
Omittesb:

And why will the lady date the guy if SHE can't take care of the guy?
Everybody has needs and one person should not become a parasite and depend on the other as if there is a law that forbids her meeting the guy's demands.

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by ronald4lif(m): 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2016
grin
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by Bushesbae(f): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
You want them to demand for grass?
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2016
histemple:

And why will the lady date the guy if SHE can't take care of the guy?
Everybody has needs and one person should become a parasite and depend on the other as if there is a law that forbids her meeting the guy's demands.

Your right.. But you should not just fall for a girl who don't love you and only wants to play you like a mugu. Be wise and choose , so that you won't complain that the Lady is playing you

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by histemple: 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I have been wondering why ladies have decided to make a guy they are dating an ATM machine. Atleast before you met the guy you are dating, you were living your life without putting your burden on any one.

ATM not ATM Machine. ATM means Automated Teller Machine.

Pls edit
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
Men want sex.

Women want comfort (money, material thinngs etc.)

cheesy
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Omittesb:
so for u, dating is an avenue to spend on ladies? U are a disgrace to guy-hood bre

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by theEYe21(f): 3:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Because money rules the world and its the root of all good things grin grin
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bushesbae:
You want them to demand for grass?
hope when guys begin demanding for sex u won't complain
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by UrWorstNitemare: 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
undecided women have always being demanding for worldly possessions. Since d beginning of nature...

U can't change them...

U can only device a means to maneuver thru their numerous wants.

Try doing it d G. Way.. cool

Until u discover this secret... you might still remain inbtw d food chain***

Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
histemple:

ATM not ATM Machine. ATM means Automated Teller Machine.
Pls edit
done! Thanks
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by holywota: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
op why do men alway demand 4sex in a relationship?am not saying ladys trade sex,but if u cant take care of her don't take her
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by xpac01(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I have been wondering why ladies have decided to make a guy they are dating an ATM machine. Atleast before you met the guy you are dating, you were living your life without putting your burden on any one.

I keep wondering too.
I once chatted with a lady who told me she can never date a guy who can't give her money. I was like "the Bleep", and you'll first do shakara for the poor boy as if you're carrying magic wand for him becoming a billionaire, only to come suck his little remaining cash
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by mrbillz(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
Money answerth all things. Have you asked yourself why can't guys date a lady without asking for sex sad
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
AnakinSkywalker:

Men want sex.

Women want comfort (money, material thinngs etc.)

cheesy

Does that mean sex is money

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by histemple: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrbillz:
Money answerth all things. Have you asked yourself why can't guys date a lady without asking for sex sad

So technically it is Sex for money------and that makes them what?

1 Like

Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by histemple: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrbillz:

So technically, it is Sex for money------and that makes them what?
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by tosyne2much(m): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2016
Where Ronald4lif ?
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by mrbillz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
histemple:

So technically, it is Sex for money------and that makes them what?
Go tell that to Kim! Some guys desire and hunger for sex outwage the demanding level of some girls. You will meet a girl today and next thing is come to my house. She honored the invitation and you started making advances to her. Your approach matters when dealing with a girl. That would give her a foresight of what she can make if you!
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by ronald4lif(m): 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
tosyne2much:
Where Ronald4 lif ?

Egbon mi, right here.

Na laugh I dey laugh o. grin
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
holywota:
op why do men alway demand 4sex in a relationship?am not saying ladys trade sex,but if u cant take care of her don't take her
so relationship don turn business abi? Iffa hear
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2016
xpac01:

I keep wondering too.
I once chatted with a lady who told me she can never date a guy who can't give her money. I was like "the Bleep", and you'll first do shakara for the poor boy as if you're carrying magic wand for him becoming a billionaire, only to come suck his little remaining cash
and if u dnt give them they will tag u singy or broke ass niggar.. Na that one dey pain me pass
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by xpac01(m): 3:43pm On Jun 10, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
and if u dnt give them they will tag u singy or broke ass niggar.. Na that one dey pain me pass
No wonder niggas dem subscribing to oloshos these days.
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Why can't guys stay in a relationship without demanding for sex?
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by PoliticalThuG(m): 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
mrbillz:
lol.. Is she marketing her body? Because her bf ask for sex she shud aswell ask for money? Who demand first in a relationship..? Ladies. From recharge card money to buying pants and bra.. Etc
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by histemple: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
xpac01:

No wonder niggas dem subscribing to oloshos these days.

Only very few girls are NOT oloshos. From the discussions herein, it is obvious that if you ask a girl for sex, then you must PAY either directly or indirectly and DO-AND-PAY is the known definition of oloshos.

The only difference might just be location. While some stay in hotels, brothels, others stay in Campus, hostels, churches, father's house etc

And while some are registered as National Association of Nigerian Prostitvtes, others are non registered members of the same profession.
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by holywota: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
so relationship don turn business abi? Iffa hear
Does my comment go in line with what you just typed
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by mrbillz(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
lol.. Is she marketing her body? Because her bf ask for sex she shud aswell ask for money? Who demand first in a relationship..? Ladies. From recharge card money to buying pants and bra.. Etc
Guy change your circle and the kind of girl you roll with. Probably you're still into those dirty girls. Meet matured girls and you will know money ain't a thing to some girls. If you're the type they wanna get along or hobnob with they stick around make you feel comfortable having them as friends. And if they don't, they let you know by their attitude and as a guy you should be able to know she isn't into you. If you force it she go drain you and you no see pant sef
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by xpac01(m): 4:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
histemple:

Only very few girls are NOT oloshos. From the discussions herein, it is obvious that if you ask a girl for sex, then you must PAY either directly or indirectly and DO-AND-PAY is the known definition of oloshos.

The only difference might just be location. While some stay in hotels, brothels, others stay in Campus, hostels, churches, father's house etc

And while some are registered as National Association of Nigerian Prostitvtes, others are non registered members of the same profession.
smiley My brother, you deserve 72 virgins.
Re: Why Cant Ladies Stay In A Relationship Without Demanding For Money? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Does that mean sex is money

No Sir not at all (although some may argue that sex is money o. the time some girls spend I having sex determines whether they get money or not. Also, per round of sex or each sexual service has monetary value too. But this is by the way).

In elaborate terms what I mean is both gender have what they can hardly do without in a relationship. As it is for men so it is for women. Men are practically brought up to sexually conquer. Women are brought up to believe that a man (father, male friend, boyfriend, husband etc.) is to take care of all their problems.

Most Men can't help but ask for sex. Most Women can't help but ask for comfort/money/material things. Both can't help it. It is deeper than meets the eye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Caught Bedding Another Man's Girlfriend Stripped Unclad / How Is My New Month Look / If You Are Not A Virgin Then You Are A Prostitute.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.