Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (63783 Views)

Apply For 2017 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians! / Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / List Of Successful Candidates For 2016 Naf Dssc Interview Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by DMainMan: 11:52am On Jun 16, 2016
tempex88:

Please share the schools admission portal so we can apply
check page 1
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by bauer00: 11:57am On Jun 16, 2016
Emasel:
I've sent the Dragnet Past questions to all who dropped their emails here. You can help forward to others in need of them.
Dejiayodeji1@gmail.com.... thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Pureheart91(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
bauer00:

Dejiayodeji1@gmail.com.... thanks

Also be needn d past questions bro..tankz alot..ramseyamaes@gmail.com

Please Admin most of dy uni posted on page1 are all demandn for TOEfL,or IELTS..plz i wudnt be needn such hectic process as i wud be wantn a str8 hand university wid easy acess and quick provisional admision offer b4 d dead line; also how to i complete d NAE form widout havn a national passport
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by ValD(m): 12:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=Hafsat24 post=46471902]Good job Dmainman..however I have no admission yet..if I do apply to a University..dobyou think i would be able to get a feed back before 26th? Thanks... Contact me I will help you with admission before the date..email..ustphp.edu@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by ValD(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
DMainMan:
To qualify for 2016/2017 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:

1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2016.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.

Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Geosciences
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)

Please note:
1. ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible.
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
7. Application closes midnight, 26th June, 2016.

The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 9th July, 2016

Apply through here: http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships

Source: http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation
[color=#006600][/color]
Email me for admission abroad ...ustphp.edu@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Please someone should help me with the dragnet questions evsonlive@Gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by OMUEYAKI2(m): 12:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mlegend:
yes provided its uk scul coz dre msc is usually a yr.
How about those having Bsc equivalent? like maybe HND or PGD?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
please send the dragnet past questions to me

ejikechinedu@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Ojemedad: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pls send to exceldelight@yahoo.com....thanks bro
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Toluchenko(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Emasel:

Yea, Drop your mail
adetunjitoluwanimi@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by ojtech: 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pls, l need de past question too; jideelect@yahoo.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Kikenitoluwa(f): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Emasel:

Yea, Drop your mail
kikentoluwa@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Kikenitoluwa(f): 1:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Emasel:

Yea, Drop your mail
kikentoluwa@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by emma4eva(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Emasel:
I've sent the Dragnet Past questions to all who dropped their emails here. You can help forward to others in need of them.
Received, thanks

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by boladapo(f): 2:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Can computer science apply?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Pureheart91(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pls send d dragnet question ramseyamaes@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Emasel:
PLS CAN YOU FORWARD IT TO ME
ndejiko247@gmail.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Emasel:
please can u forward to me
thank you
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Why would they want us to print a profile and take to our head of Department to sign in order to confirm our Undergraduate result, the wahala plenty o....
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by SuPeRq(f): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
DMainMan:
To qualify for 2016/2017 NAE Post Graduate Scholarship Award scheme, applicants MUST:

1. Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper division in any of the relevant disciplines from a recognised Nigerian university.
2. Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas university for a one year Master’s Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed below.
3. Not be above 28 years of age by December 31st, 2016.
4. Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.

Course of Study
Only candidates with offer of admission and BSc degrees in disciplines related to the following areas should apply;
• Geosciences
• Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical/Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
• Petroleum Economics
• Law (Oil and Gas/Petroleum)

Please note:
1. ONLY Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with details of the qualifying test via SMS and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
3. Employees of NAE and other affiliate companies and their dependents are not eligible.
4. Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other companies and agencies are not eligible.
5. Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start this application to avoid errors and disqualification.
6. Strict compliance with above guidelines is required.
7. Application closes midnight, 26th June, 2016.

The Computer Based Test for shortlisted candidates shall be conducted on 9th July, 2016

Apply through here: http://scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships

Source: http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation please can a Chemistry Graduate apply Quadratyusuph@outlook.com
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
agalamanyi:
Why would they want us to print a profile and take to our head of Department to sign in order to confirm our Undergraduate result, the wahala plenty o....
where did u see this criteria.
wt is the meed of university certificate?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
agalamanyi:
wt is the need of university certificate?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Afrobasic(m): 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello @DMainMan
Is it possible to apply without nysc certificate?
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Phoenix11:
wt is the need of university certificate?
I tire for dragnet o, once you submit, wait a while then login again
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
agalamanyi:
I tire for dragnet o, once you submit, wait a while then login again
DMainMan pls is this true
@DMainMan
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by godslaw(m): 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
please someone who has received the past questions should please forward to me. awohboniface.i@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Phoenix11:
DMainMan pls is this true
@DMainMan
lol am telling you whats popping in my portal, you are asking someone that's not applying for the scheme if it's true. Hilarious
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
agalamanyi:
lol am telling you whats popping in my portal, you are asking someone that's not applying for the scheme if it's true. Hilarious
lol
wanted some1 else to confirm it.
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by Jefa4real: 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Phoenix11:
lol
wanted some1 else to confirm it.
LOL
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by tokuns(m): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
please can anyone kindly send me the PAST QUESTIONS
engineboy20@gmail.com

God bless
Re: Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians by jazinogold(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Emasel:

dragnet past question pls......jazinogold@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Submit Ur Cv @ Any Grooming Centre Near U. / Www.brisin.gov.ng : BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 Now Opened / WAEC Recruitment 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.