Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. (1221 Views)

Ever Dated An Indecisive Girl In Your Life,share Your Experience / Have You Ever Had The Opposite Sex As A Roommate Before? Share Your Story / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
OK guys today its friday and its fun time. if you are faint in heart, please run away from this thread. so the question is, what are the scary experiences you have had in life? something to do with ghosts, strange occurrences. share your stories. cc:lalasticlala,obinoscopy,mynd44 let us have creepy fun.
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by marshalcarter: 10:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
So you cnt start or what
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2016
OK let me share mine. when i was fifteen years old, during christmas i followed my aunt to where she resides in lagos to spend my holiday. my aunt has three daughters. on a good hot afternoon i was upstairs watching movies with the other two girls, then suddenly we started hearing the other girl crying, so we traced her and low and behold she was sitteth on the staircase. we ask her what happen and why she is crying and she told us that she saw a baby boy laughing at her on the staircase. and that after that an older lady started crying and she was holding a pot. mehnnn i was afraid. we ask her if she was joking and she said its the truth. that day we told my aunt but she did not believe.
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2016
marshalcarter:
So you cnt start or what
read below
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by marshalcarter: 10:09pm On Jun 10, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
read below
Lolzzzz

Fear Fear
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by RoyalBlak007: 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
Many years back...July...twas very cold in d night...suddenly I woke around 2am..didnt know why...

so I stepped out...downstairs to my compound...the sky was so clear...Lo and behold lipsrsealed I saw a spaceship..emitting diff colors..u know like the ones we see in cartoons grin...I tot I was dreaming.. embarassed...then it vanished...was visible to the eye for lik 7seconds
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:11pm On Jun 10, 2016
marshalcarter:

Lolzzzz

Fear Fear
bro that girl is strange. there was a day she told me that in her previous life, she was a man.
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Many years back...July...twas very cold in d night...suddenly I woke around 2am..didnt know why...

so I stepped out...downstairs to my compound...the sky was so clear...Lo and behold lipsrsealed I saw a spaceship..emitting diff colors..u know like the ones we see in cartoons grin...I tot I was dreaming.. embarassed...then it vanished...was visible to the eye for lik 7seconds

how is this scary?
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by bimbod(m): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2016
one midnight I woke up from sleep to urinate, on getting to d bathroom entrance I saw a light from the inside and decided to check who was there by peeping through the door hole, i saw a figure in there like the shape of a woman with one of her leg on the water closet, I think she was actually bathing or something cause I saw soap on her hand, I tot it was my mom and decided to check her room but there I saw my mom still sleeping on d bed,, I was confused and a little scared, I went bak to d bathroom and I didn't see d light or d woman there again...

anyways I still urinated, can't risk dat for anything.
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by Strawman: 11:59pm On Jun 10, 2016
One day I was standing at the balcony of my house, just admiring the environment. Suddenly I heard some knocks on my neighbour's gate. I was just observing... As his gateman was running to check who the mysterious visitor is, the person just shouted one incantation like that, "AJAKAAAAJA!!!". All of a sudden my neighbour's gateman turned into a rabbit and died. I was shocked, I nearly fell down from my balcony. Before I knew it, 5 native doctors just barged into the gate and angrily marched to the main door of the building. The door was locked so they disappeared inside. I heard my neighbour scream like they're stabbing him. Now I don't have neighbour again sad

That was the scariest thing I ever saw in my life sad
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by Countrygirl(f): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Here to read both real and imagined experiences.
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by faith551(m): 12:04am On Jun 11, 2016
Strawman:
One day I was standing at the balcony of my house, just admiring the environment. Suddenly I heard some knocks on my neighbour's gate. I was just observing... As his gateman was running to check who the mysterious visitor is, the person just shouted one incantation like that, "AJAKAAAAJA!!!". All of a sudden my neighbour's gateman turned into a rabbit and died. I was shocked, I nearly fell down from my balcony. Before I knew it, 5 native doctors just barged into the gate and angrily marched to the main door of the building. The door was locked so they disappeared inside. I heard my neighbour scream like they're stabbing him. Now I don't have neighbour again sad

That was the scariest thing I ever saw in my life sad

oohhh, why am I even scared to believe u
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by Blackfire(m): 4:02am On Jun 11, 2016
Have u ever seen a mermaid emerged from the shores of the beach in the night ... *what my eyes ve seen*
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by marshalcarter: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
WHITEWIZARD:
bro that girl is strange. there was a day she told me that in her previous life, she was a man.
Lwkmd.....ma guy she needs deliverancegrin
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by iPrevail(m): 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

undecided undecided

Yer a blawdie oaf, yanno? undecided
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by kingjajanama: 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin lol
faith551:

oohhh, why am I even scared to believe u
Re: What Are The Most Scary Experiences You Have Had In Life. Share Your Story. by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
marshalcarter:

Lwkmd.....ma guy she needs deliverancegrin
hehehe if you get to meet strange people. you will know this world is creepy.

(1) (Reply)

I Vowed Never To Die Again On Top Woman Matter! / Can I Apply For Mr Nairaland? I'm I Eligible? / Should A Woman Buy A Man Gift While They Are Dating??...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.