Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) (2257 Views)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / See The Surprise My Girlfriend Gave Me Today / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) by Emaimo: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
This is creativity. My friend received this cake as a birthday present from his girlfriend. She traveled through many kilometres to deliver the cake to him.

What can you say about the design?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) by emorse(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
You say she travelled a long distance to deliver it? That gesture alone is enough to make any man feel loved and appreciated. Congrats to your friend. Wish them the best.

1 Like

Re: See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) by Emaimo: 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
emorse:
You say she travelled a long distance to deliver it? That gesture alone is enough to make any man feel loved and appreciated. Congrats to your friend. Wish them the best.

Yes bro she did.
Me I dey search for that kind girl. Abi dem dey nairaland?
Re: See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) by nwakibe: 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yes bro she did.
Me I dey search for that kind girl. Abi dem dey nairaland? Don't wory.God Will provide for you.
Re: See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) by MotionD1: 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2016
nice cake, waiting for my gf to the same to me before proposing to her
Re: See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) by Emaimo: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2016
nwakibe:

Yes bro she did.
Me I dey search for that kind girl. Abi dem dey nairaland? Don't wory.God Will provide for you.

Amen Amen Amen...fire!
Re: See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) by AK6464(m): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tell him oracle said that girl is worth taking home to mama

1 Like

Re: See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) by faith551(m): 12:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Is the girl a Nigerian?
if the answer is yes then your friend will definitely pay for the cake
dnt ask me how
Re: See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) by Jayjay0(m): 4:33am On Jun 11, 2016
Who cake help undecided

Did he get the pvssy too
Re: See What His Girlfriend Gave Him As A Birthday Present Today (photo) by Hardaysheenar(m): 6:50am On Jun 11, 2016
This is gud...d guy is lucky 2 av such a 1dafu caring woman unlike some women...all they can give is #50 greeting card and #250 boxers or pants...yet they wud b expecting u 2 spend ur whole purse on dem on their bday...isssh!

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Sexual Performance / Tekno Dancing At The Airport / Man’s Penis Moved To Kneel, After Having Sex With Another Man’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.