Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,820 members, 7,834,751 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Help Me Judge This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Judge This (770 Views)

Guy Pls Help Me Judge This Case. / Come And Judge This Brouhaha,did I Wrong Her? / Pls Judge This My Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Judge This by bentlywills(m): 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
Where did dz he go wrong?

Re: Help Me Judge This by ZORO47(m): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2016
32k for food?? Na e you dey reson whether you for pay undecided

It depends on who you be. If you dey related to Dangote then you fall the babe hand big time.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Judge This by philybuck(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
My friend you were so right not to have paid, she could have simply told you she needed to get some stuffs for her friends before making the order to know if you had that much money on you or not, she was lucky she had her ATM on her, she for wash plate tire.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Judge This by evanscheck(m): 11:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
Nice one!!!
U did the right thing joor. God bless u

1 Like

Re: Help Me Judge This by Tapout(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2016
but y will u take a lady out and allow her to order what she wants when u know ur not capable of footing whatever bill that is thrown @ u??
Re: Help Me Judge This by ZORO47(m): 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2016
Tapout:
but y will u take a lady out and allow her to order what she wants when u know ur not capable of footing whatever bill that is thrown @ u??
eh, she should buy the whole restaurant and the cars parked outside too with your money cos you told her to pick what she wants.
Re: Help Me Judge This by Tapout(m): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2016
ZORO47:
eh, she should buy the whole restaurant and the cars parked outside too with your money cos you told her to pick what she wants.

some don't have the sense u think they have....
Re: Help Me Judge This by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 11, 2016
But why are our ladies behaving this way. A guy is not your source of income.

This is how they lose their lives. Greed and excess love for money. Just imagine the guy was a ritualist,rapist , serial killer........ offcos he wud pay for the take away package, take her to his house and take away her life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me Judge This by LEERICIST(m): 1:02am On Jun 11, 2016
OP comma dey ur story oo... So she paid the 32k bill??
Re: Help Me Judge This by bentlywills(m): 7:16am On Jun 11, 2016
Tapout:

So because she wz told to order she can now order for the whole building? undecided
Re: Help Me Judge This by bentlywills(m): 7:17am On Jun 11, 2016
LEERICIST:

She paid for the take away she ordered
Re: Help Me Judge This by ZORO47(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2016
LEERICIST:
you want make she rather wash plate? grin

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Wronged Someone And You Are Sorry But Cant Get Through To Them / Things You Shouldn't Do On Your First Date / Spit On My Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.