Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,605 members, 7,840,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Can Any Girl Be Single & Happy At The Same Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Girl Be Single & Happy At The Same Time? (610 Views)

Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice / Why U Should Be Single / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Any Girl Be Single & Happy At The Same Time? by marvelck: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
Can any girl be single and happy at the same time? Though some girls who are single always claim they are happy. But if you check very well, many of them do crave to get married like others and also experience the joy of marriage. Cos its not easy for a girl to be single, both emotionally and psychologically.
Re: Can Any Girl Be Single & Happy At The Same Time? by unapapadeycraze: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2016
You dey like make sense with your threads, keep it up.
Re: Can Any Girl Be Single & Happy At The Same Time? by lytech1(m): 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2016
Yes.when she just overcame heartbreak....
Re: Can Any Girl Be Single & Happy At The Same Time? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 11, 2016
Yes, when she is below 25ys and very religions .. Bible verses would have filled d vacuum
Re: Can Any Girl Be Single & Happy At The Same Time? by ronald4lif(m): 12:50am On Jun 11, 2016
What a foolish thread. Do you think marriage is compulsory and every woman needs one to be contended?

1 Like

Re: Can Any Girl Be Single & Happy At The Same Time? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
ronald4lif:
What a foolish thread. Do you think marriage is compulsory and every woman needs one to be contended?
It is not compulsory, neither is it mandatory but the importance of marriage cannot be overemphasized especially in this our contemporary society.
If you look at it from the ecclesiastical perspective, its not compulsory but it is obligatory , God said it is not good for a man to be alone.
Re: Can Any Girl Be Single & Happy At The Same Time? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
A lady can be single and happy at the same time, it all depends on the way she decide to live her life, if she let her life to be decided by people's constant condescending as a result of her not been hitched yet then she will be very unhappy .
Re: Can Any Girl Be Single & Happy At The Same Time? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
ronald4lif:

1000 likes.... Preach it on
Re: Can Any Girl Be Single & Happy At The Same Time? by tee59(f): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
It is possible, cus happiness comes frm within.
Re: Can Any Girl Be Single & Happy At The Same Time? by Charles4075(m): 5:20pm On Jun 11, 2016
Op, lemme think, wait for it... Wait for it... Wait for it.. Gbam

Here it goes:

Too many women throw themselves into romance because they're afraid of being single, then start making compromises and losing their identity.

How wrong it is for a woman to expect the man to build the world she wants, rather than to create it herself.

Finally, it seemed to me that the desire to get married- which I regret to say, I believe is basic and primal in women- is followed almost immediately by an equally basic and primal urge - which is to be single again.

So Op, as for me, I love being single. I can come and go as I please and stay out as late as I want to cos you don't need to be loved, not at the cost of yourself because of all the people you will know in a lifetime, you are the only one you'll never lose.

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Here / Man Marries Four Wives In One Day / Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.