Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,800 members, 7,862,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education (612 Views)

My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / My Friend Needs A Husband. / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2016
A Female Friend Of Mine Just Recently Told Me She Prefers Having Sex With An Elderly Person Than A Young Fresh Blood No Matter How The Young Blood Is Rich...Have Advised My Friend For Long But She Is So adamant ......PLEASE NAIRALANDERS MY FEMALE FRIEND NEEDS HELP
Re: Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education by KnightRod(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2016
at a particular point in their life, some women would pick an experienced 'daddy' over a young boy..

I don't know why..
Re: Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education by SWITANN(f): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2016
kondoekun19:
A Female Friend Of Mine Just Recently Told Me She Prefers Having Sex With An Elderly Person Than A Young Fresh Blood No Matter How The Young Blood Is Rich...Have Advised My Friend For Long But She Is So adamant ......PLEASE NAIRALANDERS MY FEMALE FRIEND NEEDS HELP

let her live her life then,you can only take a horse to the river but u can't force it to drink. she has her freedom to do anything.
Re: Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:

let her live her life then,you can only take a horse to the river but u can't force it to drink. she has her freedom to do anything.

I don't just love beautiful people, I compliment also... Nice to meet you... smiley

Can You help me with a simple task smiley
Re: Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education by SWITANN(f): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I don't just love beautiful people, I compliment also... Nice to meet you... smiley

Can You help me with a simple task smiley

yeah,what is that?
Re: Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:

yeah,what is that?

I will need your support for our campaign team... Beautiful girls like you makes the magic easy smiley

Can I add you up?... Please Madamme smiley
Re: Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education by missvera(f): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
She is attracted to older men... Some are like that.
Re: Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education by mizzbouqui(f): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2016
Maybe she's afraid of how the young fresh blood will f**k her, maybe the elderly ones do it gently, she owns her life but I wonder why some young ladies go after older men, apart from money I dont think they have any other thing to offer, you should tell her the joy that is there when one have sex with a younger guy, I pity her sha make he no be say one of this days, one of those men will just stop breathing while performing on her "those guys are old"
Re: Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education by SWITANN(f): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I will need your support for our campaign team... Beautiful girls like you makes the magic easy smiley

Can I add you up?... Please Madamme smiley

which team is DAT?
Re: Nairalanders......my Female Friend Needs Help On Sex Education by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2016
SWITANN:

which team is DAT?

My team... #KINGINVALHALA cool

I know you would say yes smiley... Thanks kiss

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Only Respect Her Guy Cos Of His Money / When Is It The Right Time Or Stage To Talk About Money In A Relationship? / Mr Nairaland. Those Of You Spamming My Mention..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.