Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times (47737 Views)

See My Beautiful Girlfriend Without Make-up (pic) / How Can I Break Up With My Girlfriend Without Leaving Her Heart Broken. / Photo : When A Girl Wants To Play Smart On A Dude This Hard Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by ndcide(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
Same old lines.. None is telling the ladies how they can be of value this time around.

I'm really not pleased reading this.. So how does the lady come in, in times like this. What will the girlfriends be doing in terms of adding to the relationship. What exactly?

Just like the banks, I'm doing same. I'm tired of the, no money, need airtime, my laptop or need new laptop... Abeg, abeg.. Who needs girlfriends this time.. Maybe wife not girlfriends.

They'll cost you more money, needless spending, increased relationship OPEX, drama here and there, yet, when you really review the whole thing, nothing have been added to you, absolutely nothing.

Abeg I'm not in the mood.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Benblaq(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
chubbygal:
Broke nigga!!! Noted
God knws i for sa sumtin..bt mk i shutup....afta human beings wey gt breast go de claim equal rights...nd u sa "broke nigga noted" male nd female wu broke pass? Hw i wish na women de pay for men head..i for knw weda dem for de use foreign hair
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Benblaq(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
chubbygal:
Broke nigga!!! Noted
God knws i for sa sumtin..bt mk i shutup....afta human beings wey gt breast go de claim equal rights...nd u sa "broke nigga noted" male nd female wu broke pass? Hw i wish na women de pay for men head..i for knw weda dem for de use foreign hair commonsense evolution ..its stl ya'boi 'blacky
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
You don't need all these if Otedola or Dangote's daughter is madly in love with you... She will love you just the way you are and still help position you well...

If you think am lying go and ask Teebills..
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2016
Uhmmmmn.. U must spend o! Now dat tinz are costly, even Fanta we used to giv dem b4 has added money and u must deposit money too 4 the buttle incase una mistkenly break am wia una dey romance...... I WEEP 4 THIS NATION!
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
Who needs a gf (more liabilities) in these harsh economic times? At a time when companies are laying off their liabilities, op is encouraging guys on how to pick up more liabilities (albeit cheaper ones).
Biko when the economic crisis is over (2019), single boiz would place their adverts for the available babes.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
Equalizer:
You don't need all these if Otedola or Dangote's daughter is madly in love with you... She will love you just the way you are and still help position you well...

If you think am lying go and ask Teebills..
My brother lets be realistic na, how many of the otedolas and dangotes daughters do we have around, compared to the number of hungry boiz? lol
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
u again.. realy tired of u..... grin grin grin grin
ladyF:
Na here all these guys go die put today. Lol.. Please take note, OP said without spending much o, not that you will not spend anything at all, you gats drop something for us... grin

Don't mind dettol advert o, if you don't take care of her, someone else will. kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by ladyF(f): 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
u again.. realy tired of u..... grin grin grin grin
lol long time. grin
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
frenchwine:

My brother lets be realistic na, how many of the otedolas and dangotes daughters do we have around, compared to the number of hungry boiz? lol

We have coded rich girls out there but guys always fall their hands by going after them with fake identity.. The way to go is being real to core.. Girl wey go love you go love you no matter how broke you are... Just be you and watch the girl connecting you like Etisalat to whole world codely...

Note: you must be hardworking ooooo... Girls don't like lazy guys..

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:24pm On Jun 11, 2016
were ave u been
ladyF:

lol long time. grin
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by ladyF(f): 11:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
were ave u been
been around o, but no time cry
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by busyfishing(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Rubbish
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Rick9(m): 11:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Only an underground minded fellow would be looking for a girlfriend in this harsh economy, guy go Hustle jor
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
EWAagoyin:
When you meet your mr/mrs right with or without money they will stick to you like super glue cool
TRUE TALK. LOVE DONT COST A THING.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
Good points though

Meanwhile, Check my signature....

Pls females only for now...
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by lilmessiah(m): 12:19am On Jun 12, 2016
[quote author=Youngetskilz23 post=46490320]range rover + money = UNUMEROUS NUMBER OF GF(S)
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 12, 2016
paragon40:
E NO GO WORK...@op they will change d game... cool
believe me Bro it works
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by aubventure: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2016
Flexherbal:
OP: you have done well.
Please, also tell them to always try to satisfy the girl after they have gotten the girl, to keep the relationship. You don't need money to satisfy a woman in bed. For those how can't Our herbal tea will help you do te magic.

If the guys satisfy the ladies who will satisfy the guys
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Ladycloud(f): 1:00am On Jun 12, 2016
ladyF:
Na here all these guys go die put today. Lol.. Please take note, OP said without spending much o, not that you will not spend anything at all, you gats drop something for us... grin

Don't mind dettol advert o, if you don't take care of her, someone else will. kiss

lol
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Ladycloud(f): 1:00am On Jun 12, 2016
ladyF:

lol grin
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by masseratti: 1:19am On Jun 12, 2016
ladyF:

funny detol advert tho, anyway this is why Some of us that have dated girls from other countries both Africans and Caucasians generally have problems with Nigerian girls, and to be honest its not you guys fault, its we the Nigerian men we go overboard to buy the world for you guys, a guy spending money on you does not mean you are special in his mind, heck he is doing that to six other girls out there, if you dont take care of her some one else will, yes Her Parents should take care of her and she should work to take care of herself, and if she is still a student she should wait till she starts making a living before she clutch an I Phone, or a hair worth 100k.
We don over spoil Naija girls tbh.
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Poseidon000: 1:49am On Jun 12, 2016
chubbygal:
Broke nigga!!! Noted
[size=13pt]
Wow! Your success in life has to be determined by a guy. If at the end of the day, no rich dude to leech on. You automatically become epitome of penury, isn't it?

Tell me something, leech
[/size]
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Asudon: 2:15am On Jun 12, 2016
Nollywood uber star, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is seen by numerous as touchy and uncompromising, and even to the point of being respected a hardened, that may take offense to the least difficult of jokes. Be that as it may, in numerous occasions, the mother of four has appeared there is a light side to her identity as she did on Wednesday in a post on her Facebook page. •Omotola with hubby •Omotola with hubby Many Nigerians will in any case recall that Wednesday, June 7, as icy, blustery day and our screen goddess is no exemption. Omosexy, as she is called by her fans,in the post, expressed that she got stuck in her auto in the downpour when a call came through to her that her better half, Captain Matthew, has had his flight crossed out. For some ladies, this may mean diverse things, contingent upon the soundness of their marriage and their association with their spouses. For Omosexy, it showed there is still some sparkle. "Raining truly much today. Been stuck in my auto for somewhat then a call rolled in from that commander… his flight's been crossed out. Alright am going home. Pleasant climate? … to sit in front of the Tv ? * # jokesformarriedfolksonly, ? * # rainyseason, * # osexynationals, Sshhhhh… ", she posted. read more on www.asudon..com grin wink
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by firstolalekan(m): 2:58am On Jun 12, 2016
ladyF:

It's [size=5pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
See dis ngbeke o cheesy
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 12, 2016
Should i blame dis on APC for Activating our country in this Present Situation or PDP for allowing Change like this to take place

Am confuse undecided

This is A Madness
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Araoluwa005(m): 4:11am On Jun 12, 2016
By D.K. Olukoya G.O MFM
1. Wedding is a day but marriage is a lifetime .
2. A stingy man who is single will still be stingy when married.
3. Silence can never be misquoted.
4. If you want what no one has had, you must do what no one has done.
5. When God wants to bless you, He puts a person in your life. When Satan wants to destroy you, he puts a person in your life.
6. It is better to be single and alone than to be married to the wrong person.
7. Avoid a contentious woman.
8. 3 men to avoid:
a. A hot tempered man.
b. A womanizer.
c. A drunkard.
9. Marrying a comedian does not guarantee a happy marriage.
10. Never be yoked to anyone who will not be yoked to Christ.
11. 3 words that echo peace in a marriage:
a. I love you .
b. I am sorry .
c. Thank you.
12. Don't waste your time meditating or dwelling on your singleness.
13. Cohabitation is a recipe for marital failure .
14. Deal with anti marriage dreams.
15. Masturbation is destruction.
16. Marriage without friendship is like a sky without the sun.
17. If you rush into marriage, you may end up with someone who will bury your destiny.
18. A successful marriage is always a triangle : God, A man and a woman.
19. Why you marry is as important as who you marry.
20. Much happiness in life depends on your marital choice.
21. A man needs divine wisdom from God in choosing who to marry.
22. Do not place your priority on good looks ; no woman is ugly, she just needs rebranding.
23. 3 major characteristics to look for in a woman :
a. Fear of God.
b. Wisdom.
c. Discretion (beauty is vanity ).
24. The best way to enslave a woman is to show her love excessively - as a rule, women don't run away from where they're pampered.
25. Love is not blind ; infatuation and lust are blind.
26. Love puts God first, lust puts sex first.
27. Test every love with your peace of mind, if it is absent, God is not there.
28. If you are a true friend, you will attract true friends.
29. Caring hearts never lack caring hands.
30. Desperation leads to frustration.
31. Bad marriages can be avoided before they begin.
32. Keep your self pure and your bed undefiled.
33. It is spiritual insanity to plan to convert someone so you can marry the person.
34. Wage war against the devil that fought your parents' marriage.
35. Marriage is a covenant, always look before you leap.
36. It is better to be single and believing God to be married than to be married and believing in God to be single.
37. A broken courtship is better than a failed marriage.
38. Do not marry money or property, marry a person.
39. Be presentable. Pls ma/sir forward this message to the singles around you. God bless you wonderfully as you do so. Nice weekend
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Cutehector(m): 5:51am On Jun 12, 2016
Even if u eventually have the money.

A girl who doesn't like u, will never like u.. even tho she is there to siphon all ur money.

my point? Just fvck the shitt outta dese girls.

but don't u dare come near my sister or I will cut ur balls and feed it to u
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by Safemode(m): 5:59am On Jun 12, 2016
ladyF:

lmao.
u be Policewoman, Agbero abi Omo Onile?
Why must guys drop something?
Love lo matter o!
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:28am On Jun 12, 2016
grin grin grin grin
ladyF:

been around o, but no time cry
Re: 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times by kenoz(m): 6:36am On Jun 12, 2016
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] / Mention The Lies Your Ex Told You / 39 And Pregnant But My Boyfriend Says He's Not Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.