Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements (21215 Views)

After Years Of Graduation, Can You Still Define Your Course Of Study? / Admission Offer Into University Of Manitoba / A Thread For Applicants To Graduate School At The University Of Manitoba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by kowalsky: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
bayocanny:

Hmm, this your GP is too low to fetch you admission in a canadian universities not to talk of getting funded, unless if you can go for PGC

Gp of 4.27 too low
Am i missing somethin
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by donasere(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
bayocanny:

Hmm, this your GP is too low to fetch you admission in a canadian universities not to talk of getting funded, unless if you can go for PGC

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Aii...thanks....

Just to know what's usually the benchmark for admission
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by donasere(m): 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
kowalsky:

Gp of 4.27 too low
Am i missing somethin

Asin ehn....

My body weak....

e b like say I go kuku sitdown with my US peeps!!...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by bayocanny: 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
donasere:

Aii...thanks....
Oh sorry bro, you finished with 4.27 right?
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by bayocanny: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2016
donasere:

Asin ehn....

My body weak....
e b like say I go kuku sitdown with my US peeps!!...
No vex bro, I skipped that part
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by bayocanny: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2016
donasere:

Aii...thanks....

Hadn't been am there with u right now, I would have shout ontop my voice say **hail oooooooo** grin
Sorry bro, I just skimmed over your post the other time
With this your 4.27 you are on the right path, infact you stand a chance to secure a full ride scholarship and to get admitted won't be an herculean task
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by Durbaubal682: 10:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
Hello every one, how are you? smiley
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by donasere(m): 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2016
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by donasere(m): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2016
bayocanny:

Hadn't been am there with u right now, I would have shout ontop my voice say **hail oooooooo** grin
Sorry bro, I just skimmed over your post the other time
With this your 4.27 you are on the right path, infact you stand a chance to secure a full ride scholarship and to get admitted won't be an herculean task

Thanks boss....you first dash be better fear before you gimme courage! Thanks...

Please which schools do you think I can apply to...against Aug 2017, for MSc petroleum geosciences/geology. Thank you.
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 15, 2016
All the Boss in the house I greet,

Please, I finished B.sc with a 4.41 Business Management and has a Msc of 4.19. Can I get a full PhD scholarship to any university in Canada in Sept 2017 ??, my Area of interest are Quantitative Technique, Production Management and Operations Research, Business policy and Strategy.

Thanks
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by bayocanny: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2016
donasere:

Thanks boss....you first dash be better fear before you gimme courage! Thanks...

Please which schools do you think I can apply to...against Aug 2017, for MSc petroleum geosciences/geology. Thank you.
No vex bro, August or september 2017?
Kindly check the following schools:

1.Memorial University of NewFoundland
2. University of ottawa
3. University of calgary
4. Brock University
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 15, 2016
I graduated with 4.48 in Information Science .. Please Im in dire need of a fully funded Msc scholarship in and IT related course. Preferably one without need for GRE or Toefl.. Any specific advice? bayocanny
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by bayocanny: 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
choose4me:
I graduated with 4.48 in Information Science .. Please Im in dire need of a fully funded Msc scholarship in and IT related course. Preferably one without need for GRE or Toefl.. Any specific advice? bayocanny
Baba, make I no lie u, you gaz write GRE or TOEFl to boost your chances of getting funded. You are a graduate student you need to work hard and score high in your GRE, with this your gp you are good to go just write a test and apply am confident you will get funded either full or partial
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
bayocanny:

Baba, make I no lie u, you gaz write GRE or TOEFl to boost your chances of getting funded. You are a graduate student you need to work hard and score high in your GRE, with this your gp you are good to go just write a test and apply am confident you will get funded either full or partial

Thanks bro.. I would rather write GRE. I wrote Toefl once before but couldn't get to my destination for UG.. Now I'd like to try again for post grad. Sorry to ask o, are you in Canada and did you get funded? Which test did you write. I'd love to chat with you for more insight and ask for advise on some personal issues as well. Thanks again.
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by bayocanny: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2016
choose4me:

Thanks bro.. I would rather write GRE. I wrote Toefl once before but couldn't get to my destination for UG.. Now I'd like to try again for post grad. Sorry to ask o, are you in Canada and did you get funded? Which test did you write. I'd love to chat with you for more insight and ask for advise on some personal issues as well. Thanks again.
No, am not in canada
I'm also a prospective student
You can pm me
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by HomeTutor1(f): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
choose4me:
You dnt need TOEFL OR GRE for canada graduate admission.

1 Like

Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 15, 2016
HomeTutor1:
You dnt need TOEFL OR GRE for canada graduate admission.

Yea I know.. But I'm more interested in the funding.. Can I secure that with just my cgpa?
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2016
bayocanny:
No, am not in canada I'm also a prospective student You can pm me
Sent a pm request
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by HomeTutor1(f): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
choose4me:

Yea I know.. But I'm more interested in the funding.. Can I secure that with just my cgpa?
yes and even with full funding.

https://www.nairaland.com/3315266/travelling-canada-part-11/55
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2016
HomeTutor1:
yes and even with full funding.
https://www.nairaland.com/3315266/travelling-canada-part-11/55
Wow. Thanks.. I'll read through the link..
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by donasere(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bayocanny how fa nao? Been a yle...what's the prospect like?...

I took TOEFL....i dey try avoid stories that touch....
Heard scores above 100 are golden for funding.
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by chibuikepeter: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Hi scholars
I'm a fresh graduate, I want to apply for masters in the department of ECE U of Manitoba but I have a problem with the application.
I want the link for the application. My CGPA is 4.44/5.00.
My 400lvl GPA is 4.48 that of 500lvl is 4.86.
Please help me out with the online application link. I wish to apply for the 2017 fall admission.
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by bayocanny: 2:07am On Oct 03, 2016
donasere:
Bayocanny how fa nao? Been a yle...what's the prospect like?...

I took TOEFL....i dey try avoid stories that touch....
Heard scores above 100 are golden for funding.
I just get off the grid jare no vex. Yeah, if u can ace the TOEFL atleast 100 mehn! you are so on point...how prep going?
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by donasere(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2016
bayocanny:

I just get off the grid jare no vex. Yeah, if u can ace the TOEFL atleast 100 mehn! you are so on point...how prep going?

Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by hasbunallah(f): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
HI NAIRALANDERS, bayocanny n co .... .. pls i need information on the cost of Msc in Developmental Psychology... am a final year student of Psychology and i hope to graduate with a first class... planning to do ielt january 2017... and will be graduating next fall semester hopefully by his grace... Bsc Psyc ....
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by bayocanny: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
hasbunallah:
HI NAIRALANDERS, bayocanny n co ....i live and study in Turkey .. pls i need information on the cost of Msc in Developmental Psychology... am a final year student of Psychology and i hope to graduate with a first class... planning to do ielt january 2017... and will be graduating next fall semester hopefully by his grace... Bsc Psyc ....
The cost of your course depends on the choice of the school you choose to enrol into, there are some schools that their tuition fee are reasonable. I will advise you start doing some research based on your choice of school, once you have narrow your research to a particular school kindly mail some of their proffessor because some canadian universities enjoin international students applying for Msc admission to mail one or two proffesor in that said school which will give them an edge in the course of admission assesment...try your possible best to graduate with a good grade Msc admission is kinda rigorous and competitive but once u meet their requirements you will definately scale through with no hassle, focus on your final grade and hope for the best
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2016
nice thread @OP
please is there any current MASc/MSc grad student in d house or any prospective MASc grad student that has secured a supervisor(prof)?.
I really need tips on how to secure a supervisor(prof). Cause i've been having trouble securing one, i've sent out several mails but no replies yet
Please help a brother out.
Cc bayocanny
Cc Enter10
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by bayocanny: 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
TheBatman:
nice thread @OP
please is there any current MASc/MSc grad student in d house or any prospective MASc grad student that has secured a supervisor(prof)?.
I really need tips on how to secure a supervisor(prof). Cause i've been having trouble securing one, i've sent out several mails but no replies yet
Please help a brother out.
Cc bayocanny
Cc Enter10
Check this post, am very sure it will be of help

www.nairaland.com/riddeek/posts
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
bayocanny:

Check this post, am very sure it will be of help

www.nairaland.com/riddeek/posts
Thanks man, i'll check out the link. But if you have any advice please feel free to share and help me out.
By the way bayocanny, have you been able to secure a supervisor.
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by bayocanny: 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
TheBatman:

Thanks man, i'll check out the link. But if you have any advice please feel free to share and help me out.
No, am not going for Msc so I don't need a supervisor, trust me, everything u need concerning your predicament is on that link and don't hesitate to check out Canadian student visa thread ask questions that is bordering your mind veteran on there will attend to you.
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
bayocanny:

No, am not going for Msc so I don't need a supervisor, trust me, everything u need concerning your predicament is on that link and don't hesitate to check out Canadian student visa thread ask questions that is bordering your mind veteran on there will attend to you.
Thanks alot man
Re: University Of Manitoba – Cost Of Study And Living And Admission Requirements by Bimpsy99: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2016
Please does the university of manitobas graduate entrance scholarship apply to course based masters as well?

Thanks

TheBatman:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Did You Wear This Sandal To School? / The Euphoria of CGPA and the Illusion of Success / UNIBEN Vc’s ALLEGED POISONING: ‘lecturers Punished For ‘crimes Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.