Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? (2710 Views)

Track you cheating partner / She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / If We Are Dating & I Find Out You Play Sports Betting, It’s Over - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by ORIJIN201(m): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mine is Song For Someone By U2
Drop Yours Maybe Might Find Interest in 'em. wink
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rivals by usher ft future

Dope track kiss

2 Likes

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
sia furler's cheap thrills

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
COLDPLAY--FIX YOU (THIS SONG ROLLS TEARS FROM MY EYES)

COLDPLAY FT JAY Z--LOST (ALWAYS REMINDS ME NOT TO GIVE UP)

ONE DIRECTION--STORY OF MY LIFE (GOT ME THINKING WHEN WILL I EVER FIND TRUE LOVE)

EMINEM FT SIA--GUTS OVER FEAR (TELLS ME JUST DO IT FORGET OBSTACLES)

OP THE LIST LONG MAKE I PIN DOWN HERE

OH WAIT SANJO ADEGOKE--I BELIEVE (LOVE NOR GO KILL ME IN JESUS NAME...AMEN)

1 Like

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Medunah: 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Comfort inn ending by Jhene àiko

I can never get enough of that song
Jhene àiko is bae
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2017

Sit still, look pretty by Daya

Machine gun ft Camilla-bad things

John legend-love Me now

do you mind - DJ Khaled

Young MA-Ooooou

juju on the beat-Zayion mcCall cheesy

Rae stremmund-black beatles

Nicki Minaj - black barbie(Cover) tongue

these songs are always on repeat..
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by xendra: 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Man down -Rihanna grin
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by BrooklynTheBully: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Roll Up - Emtee ft Wizkid ft AKA

Lagos To Kampala - Runtown ft Wizkid

Coolest Kid In Africa - Davido ft Nasty Cee

Celebrate - Wizkid

Mama - Kiss Daniel

No Kissing - Patoranking

Panda - Desiigner

Drake - Started From The Bottom

Adekunle Gold - Work

Daddy Yo - Wizkid

One Of Us - Rick Ross ft Nass

P.I.M.P - 50 Cent

Lord Knows - Meek Mill

Daddy Yo - Wizkid

Nigeria Jaga Jaja - Eedris Abdulkareem tongue

.... E.t.c

3 Likes

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Aurora - Runaway.

RuthB - Lost boy.

2 Likes

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Libo45: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jason Mraz - I won't give up

1 Like

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Amabeast: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Faded by alan Walker
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by firstking01(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
One moment in time by whitney houston...i could sleep all day with that track...it can inspire you to the 3rd heavens.
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by ojun50(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jesus dey here he day
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
These are the songs.....

Post Malone---> White Iversion
Post Malone---> Too Young
Lil Wayne---> Fly by Night
Phil colins ---> Do you remember
Phil Colin's---> can't find my way
Lil kesh -----> shele gan gan
Runtown---> Mad over You
Nas---> Patience
Drake----> hate sleeping alone grin

datz all for now

2 Likes

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by AvsGot007(m): 12:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
for now

Jon bellion - simple and sweet

2 Likes

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by marshalcarter: 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
unknown-airforce1 grin

3 Likes

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ruff Ryder's Anthem -DMX sums up my opinion of some people sometimes.
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Coitus: 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
Sai chandelier
Phyno abulo

1 Like

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by ORIJIN201(m): 12:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
xendra:
Man down Rihanna grin
Agbero grin
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by acenazt: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Lana del Rey- Money,power and glory...Dark paradise

Sia-Unstoppable,Cheap thrills,Angel by the wings,Midnight decisions,Alive,Chandelier,bird set free.

Grl-Ugly heart,Lighthouse

MGK-Gone,Invincible ft Cassie,Little more love ft Victoria money,spotlight ft Lzzy Hale.

Macklemore and Ryan lewis-Other side ft fences
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by xendra: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
ORIJIN201:
Agbero grin
grin grin for my mind
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by nepapole(m): 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ed sheeran.....fault in our stars(sound track). Ion knw d title gangan.
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Mockinbird: 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
GOO GOO DOLLS,
Guns n Roses
Linkin park,
Evanescence,
Christina Aguilera,
Cold Play.
Maroon 5,
Queen - i want to break free.
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by ORIJIN201(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
xendra:
grin grin for my mind
That song is for thugs na, even the artiste na Agbero and you dey listen to Agbero music grin
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Songs on repeat..

Orobo - Olamide

Daddy yo - wizkid

Ooouuu - Young Ma

Miracle - Dice

With them - Young thug

tattoos - Young thug

Shots - Eminem

work - Adekunle Gold

konsignment ( The flesh on ur body is bokoto cool ) - Reminisce Alaga Ibile.
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by ouzo1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bonnie tyler - eclipse of the heart
Dolly patson- daddy hands,love isn't free and to daddy
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by xendra: 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
ORIJIN201:
That song is for thugs na, even the artiste na Agbero and you dey listen to Agbero music grin
thing is I like songs that tells stories, genre not withstanding. and I'm qiuck to like Rihanna's songs because I can mimic her voice.
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Aregs(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Mad over you- Runtown
Skin tight- Mr Eazi
Tiimmy Turner- Desiigner
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by YOLOHOMMIE(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Medunah:
Comfort inn ending by Jhene àiko

I can never get enough of that song
Jhene àiko is bae

Aiko is indeed a bae kiss

#YOLO
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
adekunle gold ft similar: no forget
Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by ORIJIN201(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
xendra:
thing is I like songs that tells stories, genre not withstanding. and I'm qiuck to like Rihanna's songs because I can mimic her voice.
Na so grin

Re: What's That Beautiful Track You Play Over And Over Again On Your Phone? by EmperorShizzy: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jarizod:
Songs on repeat..

Orobo - Olamide

Daddy yo - wizkid

Ooouuu - Young Ma

Miracle - Dice

With them - Young thug

tattoos - Young thug

Shots - Eminem

work - Adekunle Gold

konsignment ( The flesh on ur body is bokoto cool ) - Reminisce Alaga Ibile.

oshey that konsignment though

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Souls In Hell Pleading With Humanity On Earth / Men Are A Gift To The World: See What This Guy Used To Ask For My Number(pic) / Being A Woman Is Not An Easy Task.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.